Windows 10: My snipping tool isn't recording the screen showing that some happened we've stopped...

Discus and support My snipping tool isn't recording the screen showing that some happened we've stopped... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Snipping tool isn't working properly the screen record function is not recording showing some error that says something happened we've stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yagya Bhardwaj, Dec 1, 2023.

1. My snipping tool isn't recording the screen showing that some happened we've stopped...

Snipping tool isn't working properly the screen record function is not recording showing some error that says something happened we've stopped recording try again after sometime again and again.

:)

Yagya Bhardwaj, Dec 1, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 1, 2023
  3. DSlater Win User
    Snipping tool not working

I'm trying to use the Snipping Tool (Windows+Shift+S) but when it opens up to let me select which part of the screen to select, it blanks out the entire screen so that there is nothing to select. I'm not sure when this stopped working since I do not use it very often. I'm using:

• Edition Windows 11 Pro
    • Version 21H2
    • Installed on ‎11/‎6/‎2021
    • OS build 22000.613
    • Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.613.0
    • The Snipping Tool shows version 11.2201.12.0
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

DSlater, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Sibro.o Win User

My snipping tool isn't recording the screen showing that some happened we've stopped...

Windows 11 - snipping tool not showing up after snipping - only on taskbar

It isn't by design as previously suggested.

It's a known issue within the app itself since the introduction of screen recording.

Screen recording in Snipping Tool begins rolling out to Windows Insiders

"There is also a known issue where the Snipping Tool app window does not restore when initiating a new snip from within the app."

Sibro.o, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

My snipping tool isn't recording the screen showing that some happened we've stopped...

1. My snipping tool isn't recording the screen showing that some happened we've stopped... - Similar Threads - snipping tool isn't

2. Can't screen record with snipping tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't screen record with snipping tool.: When I try to screen record with the snipping tool, it loads for a couple of seconds and then denies me. Any suggestions?-Cameryn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-screen-record-with-snipping-tool/8d29ce79-c244-4c0d-b86d-4b19b69f2f8f
  3. Can't screen record with snipping tool.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't screen record with snipping tool.: When I try to screen record with the snipping tool, it loads for a couple of seconds and then denies me. Any suggestions?-Cameryn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-screen-record-with-snipping-tool/8d29ce79-c244-4c0d-b86d-4b19b69f2f8f
  4. Snipping Tool screen recorder is abysmal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool screen recorder is abysmal: Constantly quitting, makes my game incredibly laggy and cuts the recording short!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-screen-recorder-is-abysmal/4b9cd25d-6228-49c8-ae2e-fe3f2d0af350
  5. Snipping Tool screen recorder is abysmal

Snipping Tool screen recorder is abysmal: Constantly quitting, makes my game incredibly laggy and cuts the recording short!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-screen-recorder-is-abysmal/4b9cd25d-6228-49c8-ae2e-fe3f2d0af350
  6. Snipping tool not recording.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool not recording.: I'm on the latest version of Windows and so is my "Snipping tool" app. However, I can't use it for recording my screen and it keeps giving me an error message: "Recording stopped Something happened, and we've stopped recording. Wait a bit, then try again. If this continues,...
  7. Snipping tool not recording.

Snipping tool not recording.: I'm on the latest version of Windows and so is my "Snipping tool" app. However, I can't use it for recording my screen and it keeps giving me an error message: "Recording stopped Something happened, and we've stopped recording. Wait a bit, then try again. If this continues,...
  8. Recording feature of Snipping Tool not working: "Recording stopped. Something happened,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording feature of Snipping Tool not working: "Recording stopped. Something happened,...: I just got a new Windows 11 home computer. While the photo function of the Snipping Tool works fine, the Video Record function does not. It starts to count down and then immediately freezes before giving me the above error message. I could not find a way to insert a photo...
  9. Recording feature of Snipping Tool not working: "Recording stopped. Something happened,...

Recording feature of Snipping Tool not working: "Recording stopped. Something happened,...: I just got a new Windows 11 home computer. While the photo function of the Snipping Tool works fine, the Video Record function does not. It starts to count down and then immediately freezes before giving me the above error message. I could not find a way to insert a photo...
  10. My snipping tool isn't recording the screen showing that some happened we've stopped...

My snipping tool isn't recording the screen showing that some happened we've stopped...: Snipping tool isn't working properly the screen record function is not recording showing some error that says something happened we've stopped recording try again after sometime again and again....