Windows 10: My SSD vanished overnight

Discus and support My SSD vanished overnight in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an MSI laptop GE75 Raider with an additional SSD Crucial P1 1TB NVMe installed, and this additional drive is now nowhere to be found. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jaiden Mitchell1, Mar 2, 2024.

1. My SSD vanished overnight

Hello, I have an MSI laptop GE75 Raider with an additional SSD Crucial P1 1TB NVMe installed, and this additional drive is now nowhere to be found. It doesn't appear in any file explorer or device manager page, nor did the Intel memory tool find anything. If there are any non hardware solutions it will be a bit before I can access tools to open the laptop and physically remove the drive I would very much appreciate the help.

:)

Jaiden Mitchell1, Mar 2, 2024
  2. Toothless Win User

Vanishing wireless card!

Then I may have to get one. Any suggestions on a specific card?

Do note that this "vanishing card" has NEVER happened before until I got my netbook back up and running about 6-8 months of no usage.

Toothless, Mar 2, 2024
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Computers Vanished From File Explorer But Network Still Works

I agree with @Try3. I have tried every suggested method to fix Windows networking suggested on these forums. All at best only worked for a short time. The only things that helped was:
    1. Batch file I suggested in an earlier post
    2. Creating shortcuts to computers on my home network
    Note these two things are not fixes but workaround. However, at least they help and have never failed. I have shortcuts set up for eight computers on my home network. I have created a folder on my desktop called My Network to hold the shortcuts. They have a mix of the following operating systems:
    • Windows 10 - 4
    • Windows 7 - 3
    • Windows XP - 1
    My SSD vanished overnight 0136816t-computers-vanished-file-explorer-but-network-still-works-2022-04-16-14_19_39-my-network.jpg

MisterEd, Mar 2, 2024
  4. davidhk Win User

My SSD vanished overnight

Desktop Icons vanished

To : DrAS,

Just to elaborate what Berton has told you..........that you are on Tablet Mode.
    If it is what Berton has suggested, you can have your desktop back. Follow steps below................
    Bottom right next to Time, there is a notification icon > click it > click Tablet mode.
    You should have your desktop back.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

My SSD vanished overnight 65292d1485962587t-desktop-icons-vanished-notification-icon-tablet-mode.jpg

davidhk, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

My SSD vanished overnight

1. My SSD vanished overnight - Similar Threads - SSD vanished overnight

2. My SSD vanished overnight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My SSD vanished overnight: Hello, I have an MSI laptop GE75 Raider with an additional SSD Crucial P1 1TB NVMe installed, and this additional drive is now nowhere to be found. It doesn't appear in any file explorer or device manager page, nor did the Intel memory tool find anything. If there are any non...
  3. My icons... They vanished!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My icons... They vanished!!!: Hi thereLast month I installed Startup Sound Changer from https://startup-sound-changer.en.softonic.com/ but something happened that I did not expect.My Icons disappeared!You can probably tell by that header what happened, my icons disappeared. There are some pictures...
  4. Vanished

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vanished: 'This Computer' has suddenly vanished from Windows 10 screen. How to restore it? Running System Restore has not done it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vanished/58e369e4-3547-45f2-bad1-9d0a22654caa
  5. Updating overnight

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating overnight: I lfet my computer on all night and thought it would finish update by the tike i woke up. Its now 9am and its still updating. Is this normal for a inspiron 15 7000 dell computer?...
  6. My explorer search disappears overnight

in Windows 10 Customization
    My explorer search disappears overnight: Hi there, I've run a particularly in depth file explorer search and left it to run overnight as it was taking a very long time. There were results populating when I left for the night but when I came back the next morning the screen was blank and it said no results found....
  7. MY LOCAL DISK D (ssd) VANISH

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MY LOCAL DISK D (ssd) VANISH: hello I NEED HELP I WAS following this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sji1BDZY8QE doing everything up to the letter and like at minute 6:11 I realized that my local disk D (SSD) had disappeared what I do ?? IT DOSENT APPEAR IN DISK MANAGEMENT THE DISK CAME WITH THE...
  8. 2,5" SSD vanished after installation of W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2,5" SSD vanished after installation of W10: I have, with problems managed to install W10 on a NVMe disk, but my 2,5" SSD are nowhere to be seen. they are GPT disks and so I assume the NVMe also are (GPT are greyed out in diskmanager. So what can I do to get acess ? Finn ***Moved from Insiders forum***...
  9. overnight download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    overnight download: I'm using windows 10, and want to download movies after midnight. Where do I find the setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overnight-download/eda3dbe4-6102-4a7b-bd17-e0b86634695f
  10. Vanishing SSD Space ... :\

in Windows 10 Support
    Vanishing SSD Space ... :\: What ? About a week ago I had 55 GB free. Now I only have 27. Why ? My downloads folder is clean. So is my trash folder. If I right-click everything (including hidden files) in the C: drive, it says 62 GB. If I right-click the whole drive, it says 84 GB used. It doesn't make...