Windows 10: My submission of 5 minutes ago

Discus and support My submission of 5 minutes ago in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My My submission of 5 minutes ago refers[IMG]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BenJP100, Aug 16, 2018.

1. BenJP100 Win User

My submission of 5 minutes ago

BenJP100, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 16, 2018
  3. miquo Win User
    why the 5 minutes break?

Hi all, I don’t know if this is a known matter and if there’s a solution.

Normal procedure for locking keypad and unlocking:

• I set "Security keyguard" and "Automatic keyguard" On to lock the phone,
    • I go to homescreen and wait 1 minute for it to be locked,
    • I press Unlock key (here it’s menu key) and * key (star key) then enter correct Security code 12345.
    • Phone is Unlocked.

Nothing’s easy then this. But what if I type wrong codes for a few times just as a test:

• I set "Security keyguard" and "Automatic keyguard" On to lock the phone,
    • I go to homescreen and wait 1 minute for it to lock,
    • I press unlock key and * key and enter random wrong codes for a few times (NOT 12345),
    • phone is still Locked due to wrong Security codes with message “Code error”. Good!
    • Now I press Unlock key and *key and this time I enter correct Security code 12345 then ok.
    • But Phone is still Locked with message “Code error”!!!! I retry entering correct Security code 12345 again with no luck.
    • what do I do? I waited 5 minutes and retried entering Security code 12345 again and OMG this time it’s Unlocked. Good.
    • to make sure of this, I repeated steps 1 to 7 and same matter.

Why does the phone lock itself completely on me for 5 minutes that's after a few Erroneous security code test attempts (maybe 3 or 5) even if after this I directly enter correct Code 12345 but it's still locked??

Is there any extra Security code in this case? how to let the phone accept the correct code before 5 minutes?

miquo, Aug 16, 2018
  4. My submission of 5 minutes ago

Help. I had a a bad crash a minute ago

As i was typing minutes ago, my firefox crashed several times, 2 minutes later bsod. at reboot he wasnt able to recognize system.ini, like if the partion were fucked, i had to drop to 2850 from 3370 to boot in windows and write this... suggesting my psu wents bad? its very degraded, passive pfc and it was designed for p4 and prescott, axp 500w simplepower... i use it 1,5 years now, intensively for my hobby overclocking purposes. lost much amperage in everest since i bought it.

the first bsod was memory related
    the others were all random

Velvet Wafer, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

My submission of 5 minutes ago

1. My submission of 5 minutes ago - Similar Threads - submission minutes ago

2. My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...: My laptop HP Envy M7 Notebook PC recently restarted, and when I turned it back on it directs me to a keyboard selection screen, and then to troubleshoot or turn off PC screen. I have seen and read through several different variations of this issue, tried quite a few things,...
  3. My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...: My laptop HP Envy M7 Notebook PC recently restarted, and when I turned it back on it directs me to a keyboard selection screen, and then to troubleshoot or turn off PC screen. I have seen and read through several different variations of this issue, tried quite a few things,...
  4. My laptop won’t leave the troubleshooting loop, COMPLETELY fine 5 minutes ago until it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Bluetooth disappeared and I was using it 5 hours ago

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth disappeared and I was using it 5 hours ago: I paired my Bluetooth keyboard last night. Everything was going well, after I was done I shutdown my laptop. I don't have automatic updates or anything. When I woke up the icon was gone. Bluetooth wasn't on my device Manager and when I troubleshooted the Bluetooth it stated...
  6. 5-minute boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5-minute boot time: A month or two ago Windows 10 Home suddenly started taking 5 minutes to start up. It used to take a minute. Details: No performance issues after boot Most of the boot time is during "Welcome" screen 2 languages installed - English and Japanese, OS is English CPU Pentium i5...
  7. my RIG WX1 wont connect to my pc and it was working fine 5 minutes ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my RIG WX1 wont connect to my pc and it was working fine 5 minutes ago: it stopped working when I plugged in a different headset but I unplugged the RIG before doing so and now the headset wont connect the console thing...
  8. 5 to 7 Minutes for Shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    5 to 7 Minutes for Shutdown: Ever since I installed the 2004 update, my computer takes at least 5 minutes to shutdown. I have monitored the running shutdown processes and the offending process seems to be the Group Policy Client. I don't believe I need this service, but I cannot disable it. I have...
  9. BSOD every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  10. Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago: Forgot to clarify that it happens when I turn my PC on after being turned off during the night. Then I corrected the idle part where it no longer asks me for my password, I do not want to have to enter the password to one of my mail accounts, I want to be able to use the one...