Windows 10: My Taskbar used to show a speaker

Discus and support My Taskbar used to show a speaker in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Taskbar used to show a speaker and when it is muted. It no longer does. How can I get it back? [img] 83309 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, May 1, 2017.

1. mobile1 Win User

My Taskbar used to show a speaker

My Taskbar used to show a speaker and when it is muted.

It no longer does.

How can I get it back?

My Taskbar used to show a speaker [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, May 1, 2017
  2. lacrumb Win User

Cast to an LG webos TV, screen is there but no sound

On the taskbar click on the speaker, then on the ^ at the end of the title. This should show you the Digital output speakers. Click on that title and then adjust the sound slider.

lacrumb, May 1, 2017
  3. lacrumb Win User
    No Sound After Factory Reset

Have you looked at the speaker on the taskbar and the ^ to show the different sound devices?

lacrumb, May 1, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, May 1, 2017
Thema:

1. My Taskbar used to show a speaker - Similar Threads - Taskbar used show

2. taskbar speaker icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar speaker icon: HiThe speaker icon on taskbar mostly not responding after clicking it right or left unless i do restart to laptop .As also it happens with the screen icons mostly.But the most terrible one is the speaker icon.Please help to resolve the issue.Thanks...
  3. taskbar speaker icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar speaker icon: HiThe speaker icon on taskbar mostly not responding after clicking it right or left unless i do restart to laptop .As also it happens with the screen icons mostly.But the most terrible one is the speaker icon.Please help to resolve the issue.Thanks...
  4. No speakers icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    No speakers icon on taskbar: There's no speaker icon on my taskbar and never was. How can I get that icon on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speakers-icon-on-taskbar/94cc97d6-4b65-4d99-bd87-b1bead2a1c97
  5. My headphones is showed as speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headphones is showed as speaker: Hello I'm using Logitech G432 with usb and it has 7.1 sound card when I plug it in it is showed as a speaker like at the picture I did a research but the resources were too old to apply so I'm creating this thread thanks for reading [ATTACH]...
  6. Can't use my speakers!

Can't use my speakers!: Download some AMD drivers which fixed a video issue but now my PC does not detect speakers so I have no audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-my-speakers/48216c45-58c9-48b5-8318-f49a42949806
  7. Speakers not showing in my audio tab

Speakers not showing in my audio tab: I woke up this morning, I went to my HP Omen Laptop and I did not find any audio. My speakers are not showing up on my audio tab and I have checked the sound panel and everything and a lot of forums and I found nothing. Any help? (This is my first time asking a question...
  8. lost the use of my speakers

lost the use of my speakers: I am using a year old ASUS laptop. I am running Windows 10. Twice now, I've lost the use of my speakers. I've tried everything. A week ago, I accidentally came upon a system restore and tried it. It worked. Now I'm without speakers again, so I tried it again and still no...
  9. Speaker in Taskbar question

in Windows 10 Support
    Speaker in Taskbar question: My Taskbar used to show a speaker. [img] How can I get this back? 83919
  10. Show or hide volume (speaker) icon on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show or hide volume (speaker) icon on the taskbar: Hi, I used to have this speaker icon in my taskbar, now its gone. So I went to settings> notifications & actions> turn system icons on or off. but the volume choice is dimmed out!! I can't turn it on... Any help here??*Sad 51188