Windows 10: My touchscreen capability disappeared

Discus and support My touchscreen capability disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 just did an update and ever since I haven't had my touchscreen capabilities. I've checked out various forums and nothing works. I'm about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eileen2, Jul 4, 2016.

1. eileen2 Win User

My touchscreen capability disappeared

Windows 10 just did an update and ever since I haven't had my touchscreen capabilities. I've checked out various forums and nothing works. I'm about ready to uninstall win 10 and go back to win 8.1,

Dell computer xps 8700, dell monitor T2714.

I couldn't see any way to uninstall the update and can't find they key to enable the touch screen. All my drivers are up-to-date.Any help

Any sugestions? All are appreciated

:)

eileen2, Jul 4, 2016

2. Chinese character input

Updated Window 10 and the capability of Chinese handwriting touchscreen keyboard disappeared. How to reinstall it?

Paul CCHIU, Jul 4, 2016
  3. KGMarkert Win User
    windows 10 and loss of touch screen

After installing Windows 10, most of my touchscreen capabilities (swiping/switching apps/etc) disappeared. The "about" info says there's no touchscreen but there was before the install. How do I get it back on my Toshiba Satellite S55t-A5238 laptop?

KGMarkert, Jul 4, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

Still a driver issue if it isn't working.

Check device manager, post screenshot of that with any unknowns.

RWOne, Jul 4, 2016
Thema:

1. My touchscreen capability disappeared - Similar Threads - touchscreen capability disappeared

2. Bluetooth Capability just disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Capability just disappeared: Hi! Suddenly, the toggle on/off option for Bluetooth disappeared. I am using a Acer Nitro 5.I was just watching a Youtube video with bluetooth headphone when suddenly my device crashed and then upon restart the Bluetooth option is simply gone. On running the troubleshooter, I...
  3. Touchscreen Monitor Capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen Monitor Capability: Hi there,I can't find a defintative anwser anywhere, but does Windows 10/11 support more that one touchscreen monitor? Thanks, J. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-monitor-capability/823031d2-74d5-4718-8099-cc0d7692a4b6
  4. Touchscreen Monitor Capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen Monitor Capability: Hi there,I can't find a defintative anwser anywhere, but does Windows 10/11 support more that one touchscreen monitor? Thanks, J. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-monitor-capability/823031d2-74d5-4718-8099-cc0d7692a4b6
  5. Touchscreen Monitor Capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth Capability Disappeared

Bluetooth Capability Disappeared: Hi! Suddenly, the toggle on/off option for Bluetooth disappeared. I am using a Dell Inspiron 5593. On running the troubleshooter, I got the message , "Bluetooth is not available on this device. Please ..." see image below.I have restarted my computer several times. I have...
  7. Bluetooth capability disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth capability disappears: My Onn pc has had bluetooth capability since I purchased it in August. Just in the past two months, the bluetooth option has disappeared completely and doesn't show up at all. I have headphones and speakers that have been connected to the pc but it says that I don't have any...
  8. Touchscreen feature disappearing??

Touchscreen feature disappearing??: Hey, so yesterday I was online and was scrolling on websites using my touchscreen. Then out of nowhere, it just stopped working. I went on an article on the microsoft website and tried the list of solutions. (this one: here) Solution 1 didn't work, solution 2 didn't work and...
  9. Bluetooth capabilities disappeared

Bluetooth capabilities disappeared: After doing a factory reset, it appears the bluetooth capabilities on my laptop have disappeared. There is no option to turn on bluetooth in the bluetooth and devices menu. In the device manager menu, there is no Bluetooth option. I've tried various things, such as enabling...
  10. Touchscreen And Buettooth Disappeared

Touchscreen And Buettooth Disappeared: After updating windows 10 my touchscreen and Bluetooth disappeared on my HP 27-a112 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-and-buettooth-disappeared/b2b42df5-ace1-4f80-b492-22d304f64253