Windows 10: My usb speeds are low

Discus and support My usb speeds are low in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to update my drivers, I think that's the solution but I cant find the suitable drivers. My laptop is Lenovo 310-15ikb laptop (ideapad). What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RahulDesai_1999, Aug 5, 2018.

1. My usb speeds are low

I want to update my drivers, I think that's the solution but I cant find the suitable drivers. My laptop is Lenovo 310-15ikb laptop (ideapad). What should I try?

:)

RahulDesai_1999, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 5, 2018
  3. ReubenFaleiro, Aug 5, 2018
  4. My usb speeds are low

Very Low Downloading Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting on our Microsoft Community.

Download speed also depends on the kind of network adapter that you have on a computer. We would suggest that you uninstall the network driver, restart your computer after to let Windows install a new driver for your Windows 10 computer.

To uninstall your network driver, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Device Manager, and press
      Enter
      . Alternatively, you can also press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the options.
    • Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall (for example, the graphics card would be listed under Display Adapters).
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Let us know if this helps.

Venancio Khu, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

My usb speeds are low

1. My usb speeds are low - Similar Threads - usb speeds are

2. Low read speed via USB 3.0 external SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low read speed via USB 3.0 external SSD: Why is my external SSD have quite low read speeds when loading a video game? I watch in task manager, reading speed is terrible and game loading takes forever. My motherboard supports 3.0 USB and ssd plugged into that port. I also enabled "better performance" via device...
  3. UX31A low transfer speed via USB 3.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UX31A low transfer speed via USB 3.0: Hi dear friends,mostly kind friends on any forums. I'm having issues with this laptop transferring files to external HDD 8 TB which on desktop PCs gives me transfer of up to 100-120 MB/s constantly. On laptop is not HDD it's some sort of an SSD so that should not be an issue....
  4. Low internet speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low internet speed: My family has a 20mb wifi, and since i upgraded from w7 to w10, i'm getting just 10mb or less, sometimes almosr 20 with difficulty and i don't know what else to do. Disabled auto tuning level, changed DNS on IPv4, disabled some OneNote packages, disabled background apps,...
  5. Download speed low?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speed low?: Hi I have with Windows 10 on my PC somehow only a download speed of 6mbit. But on the Smartphone or the Playstation I reach over 40 (50th line) Does Windows 10 throttle the internet illegality or what can be the reason for that? o.O It goes over LAN, as said elsewhere...
  6. Download speed is low

Download speed is low: When I am downloading something from the Microsoft Store, Steam or Epic Store, the speed is too low. My Internet speed is 100 MB, so the downloading speed from the Microsoft Store should be about 10MB. But I get about 4 MB. Why is it happening?...
  7. Download speed is low

Download speed is low: Hey so i have 300Mbps download speed , but today in speedtest only give me 94Mbps how can i fix this ? im using Cable not WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-speed-is-low/7fd6d49e-ba91-4a72-949e-6b6c92ed6105
  8. low write speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low write speed: when I download an app of any platform i.e Microsoft store or steam, I am getting high download speeds but my write speed is only at 2mb/s meaning that it is just slowing down my updates and downloads. I have searched for answers and I cant find anyone with the same problem,...
  9. low internet speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low internet speed: ok so when I test my net speed it seems fine but when I open sites it feels something is lagging is there anything I can do about it I can feel a difference now sites are slow...
  10. Low download speed

Low download speed: Hello, I have fiber internet with 300 mbps up/down. The problem I am having is that my two windows 10 computers limit the download speed drastically. I am seeing about 150 down and 300 up. All other devices on the network get the full 300/300, including a linux laptop and...