Windows 10: My usb speeds are slow

Discus and support My usb speeds are slow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to update my drivers, I think that's the solution but I cant find the suitable drivers. My laptop is Lenovo 310-15ikb laptop (ideapad). What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RahulDesai_1999, Aug 9, 2018.

1. My usb speeds are slow

I want to update my drivers, I think that's the solution but I cant find the suitable drivers. My laptop is Lenovo 310-15ikb laptop (ideapad). What should I try?

:)

RahulDesai_1999, Aug 9, 2018

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 9, 2018
  4. My usb speeds are slow

Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

My usb speeds are slow

1. My usb speeds are slow - Similar Threads - usb speeds are

2. Slow transfer speeds to USB on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow transfer speeds to USB on Windows 10: I had the same slow speed problem as discussed in other threads. My problem was exactly to same. Slow speed 355 kb and then down to 0. I did a full format on the drive it took about 4 days but now the drive works properly. I was able to use a different USB drive which worked...
  3. Slow transfer speeds to USB on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow transfer speeds to USB on Windows 10: I had the same slow speed problem as discussed in other threads. My problem was exactly to same. Slow speed 355 kb and then down to 0. I did a full format on the drive it took about 4 days but now the drive works properly. I was able to use a different USB drive which worked...
  4. Slow speed on USB 3.0 pen drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow speed on USB 3.0 pen drive: Can somebody help me fix slow speeds on USB 3.0 pen drive. My port is also USB 3.0 and I have reinstalled all the drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-speed-on-usb-30-pen-drive/f0a62c14-6df1-4998-88a3-b4c9c8e985dd
  5. USB transfer speed has slowed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB transfer speed has slowed: When I bought my new laptop, my 2.0 USB connected to the 3.0 port would give around 35MB/s speed but after a few months I plugged in a USB and started transferring 2GB mp4 file to USB but now my transfer speed of 2.0 USB connected to 3.0 port is at 3 MB/s.Need help Thanks in...
  6. Slow USB 3.0 speed

Slow USB 3.0 speed: Hello I have via vl805-q6 4 port USB PCIe Host card And getting low speed and sometimes working as USB 2.0 It always promt that you have connected a usb 3.0 flash drive to usb 2.0 port and telling me to connect to usb 3.0 port I have connected to usb 3.0 but getting...
  7. Slow USB 3.0 transfer speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow USB 3.0 transfer speed: Hi, I recently bought a Seagate 5TB Backup Plus USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 inch hard drive. I have a few other drives of the same make and type. I'm trying to transfer 2TB worth of data between the hard drives. The 2 hard drives are connected to a USB 3.0 Hub. When transferring...
  8. My usb speeds are extremely slow

My usb speeds are extremely slow: I am facing problems just during transferring from my pc to a USB drive. I get around 2 Mbps speed. But while transferring from USB to pc, I get 20-25 Mbps speeds. What can I do to solve this?...
  9. My usb transfer speeds are considerably slow

My usb transfer speeds are considerably slow: I have tried updating my drivers but dont consider that. You can suggest a link to the drivers that might solve the problem. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 310-15Ikb...
  10. Slow USB 3.0 speed at Windows 10

Slow USB 3.0 speed at Windows 10: Hi, in Windows 10, USB 3.0 ports doesn't work at full speed. I will show you two examples. Write speed in Windows 10 [47MB/s] [img] Write speed in random live Linux distro [114MB/s] [img] It is the same USB 3.0 port and same removable HDD, the issue shows up...