Windows 10: My user acc is in need of a miracle , I need it saved please , start

Discus and support My user acc is in need of a miracle , I need it saved please , start in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey there, my start menu is unresponsive, I think this is due to a windows update. However on a new acc the start menu works. Of course I can't... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Max Pen, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Max Pen Win User

My user acc is in need of a miracle , I need it saved please , start

Hey there,

my start menu is unresponsive, I think this is due to a windows update.

However on a new acc the start menu works. Of course I can't do this... I've spent months customizing the profile I use every day. To simply give up and move on is not an opinion. This has to be fixed.

I've tried doing system restore and this fixes it but then the problem comes back every time windows update is installed. I can't stop the update from happening!

This is useless: How to reinstall all the Windows 10 default apps with PowerShell | Digital Citizen

:)

Max Pen, Jan 13, 2018
  2. MJW_1960 Win User

I need a passowrd for my app or is it I need an app for my passowrd??? How many apps does it take to get into your email?

My head is spinning and I am so stressed out from having to use an app after I log in to my account with the new stronger password to get my new account ID, and then go into my account settings and get a new passcode for my old app,
    and then create a new passcode to log into my smart phone,..............where will this never ending circle end.....PLEASE MAKE THE ROOM STOP SPINNING!

• This is all way too much for me to keep track of, between having to change all my passwords for my desktop and phone at work along with all the passwords to log into all of the programs I use at my job I have to write them all down in a small notebook that
      I carry with me and now I am doing the same thing at home just to get into my email and log onto my desktop and smart phone at home it has become pure ****!!! Dealing with apps to stream audio, video, and the list goes on and on and on and on. I am truly overwhelmed
      sitting here at my home computer and seriously questioning whether it is actually worth it to be tech savey and have all my electronic boxes syncing with one another while my brain is running 4x overclocked trying to remember which passwords is for which black
      box.
    • There has to be a more sane way to be secure and not cause a person to have a brain aneurysm.

MJW_1960, Jan 13, 2018
  3. I need a passowrd for my app or is it I need an app for my passowrd??? How many apps does it take to get into your email?

I agree .

wendal lee, Jan 13, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jan 13, 2018
  5. Max Pen Win User
    It reset yes but when windows was finished loading it didn't respond any more. Perhaps this is my fault as I hard reset my pc because during reboot it was not responding, it was stuck on the restart modus , giving a loading circle and nothing else happened for a while and perhaps this is why it doesn't work?

In any case I'm re-doing it now and waiting for it to reboot on its own. Might take hours that I don't have. I got alot of work to do and need this solved urgently. Pretty sure windows update triggered this event.

Max Pen, Jan 13, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jan 13, 2018
  7. Max Pen Win User
    Lucky I didnt do that lol, its resolved now. I just kept it in that freeze screen for an hour or more with my fingers crossed and thank god! A miracle has occurred. *Redface

Max Pen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My user acc is in need of a miracle , I need it saved please , start - Similar Threads - user acc need

2. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  3. Please please I need help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  4. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why do I need internet to log into my windows acc.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why do I need internet to log into my windows acc.: I've recently changed my sign-in option from default to pin. Now, for some reason I need internet to sign-into my account. While setting-up the pin option, I remember inputting my email for some reason I don't clearly remember. Is it because of that, that I'm not able to...
  6. I need to be able to save my sent emails outlook 2016- Need to now how to do this please...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to be able to save my sent emails outlook 2016- Need to now how to do this please...: I need to be able to save my sent emails outlook 2016- Need to now how to do this please window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-be-able-to-save-my-sent-emails-outlook/6d7cb723-4946-40a1-9bdb-7ef33b201aec
  7. please i need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please i need help with this: i was messing around with user account control and must've done something bad because now i have zero access or permission to do anything, i can't install or uninstall stuff basically can't do anything that requires administrative permission or whatever and i can't even go to...
  8. Help needed on new microsoft acc

Help needed on new microsoft acc: If im already logged into my pc with a microsoft account, but i want to log in with a new one from scratch, will i keep the windows 10 or will it be removed with the old account? submitted by /u/CritsForJesus [link] [comments]...
  9. I need help PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help PLEASE: How to delete a recurring event from the calendar and in notifications permanently .It's driving me nuts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-please/a43af010-751d-4dd6-b19a-5246fc1af27c
  10. Please i need help what can i do to save my pc

Please i need help what can i do to save my pc: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XammaX_43 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eczhht/please_i_need_help_what_can_i_do_to_save_my_pc/