Windows 10: My volume lowers whenever I press space, and increases whenever I press numlock.

Discus and support My volume lowers whenever I press space, and increases whenever I press numlock. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no clue why this is happening. I've had my keyboard for a few months and now, today, my volume will lower whenever I press space, and increase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LinoRocha, Jul 15, 2018.

1. LinoRocha Win User

My volume lowers whenever I press space, and increases whenever I press numlock.

I have no clue why this is happening. I've had my keyboard for a few months and now, today, my volume will lower whenever I press space, and increase whenever I press numlock. In addition, my multimedia keys are messed up. Pressing the volume up button increases sound but also turns on numlock. Pressing volume down will add a space if I am typing or move my page down if not typing (like spacebar would do). So, it seems that volume up has somehow become bound to spacebar, and volume down has become bound to numlock.

Any clue how I can fix this? Is it something wrong with windows or my keyboard?

:)

LinoRocha, Jul 15, 2018

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 15, 2018
  3. j_007_k Win User
    Storage Spaces not showing increased size..

Hello, Size was increased via storage spaces. I was able to fix the issue. It seems like size increase via storange spaces is not working. I manually have to reboot and then use following command to show the correct size.

C:\ > DISKPART

DISKPART> List Volume

DISKPART> select volume # (this is the number of the volume listed by the above ‘List Volume’ command)

DISKPART> extend filesystem

DISKPART> exit

This fixes the storage pool to show the correct size. But its really annoying to do that every time you increase the size of the pool.

Thanks

j_007_k, Jul 15, 2018
  4. JChan12 Win User

My volume lowers whenever I press space, and increases whenever I press numlock.

Volume increases while watching videos

On windows 10 whenever I watch a video, I wear earphones and adjust the volume to around 10% or so. But when I go watch a new video, most of the time the volume would increase a lot and then when I press the button to lower the volume once, you can hear the
    major sound difference gap. It's so annoying watching different videos then having the volume to go up most of the time.

Original: Windows 10 Sound

JChan12, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. My volume lowers whenever I press space, and increases whenever I press numlock. - Similar Threads - volume lowers whenever

2. My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.: pleas help,I got a new keyboard today, my volume will lower when I press space, and increase when I press numlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-volume-lowers-when-i-press-space-and-increases/662e7b47-e1e1-4fd4-93a3-af23ba1b7bb3
  3. My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.: pleas help,I got a new keyboard today, my volume will lower when I press space, and increase when I press numlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-volume-lowers-when-i-press-space-and-increases/662e7b47-e1e1-4fd4-93a3-af23ba1b7bb3
  4. Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random: i tried everything but i cant do it, i updated my drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-press-volume-up-it-presses-c-button-and/1dc10c78-63ca-457b-a7ae-564f48b9f4bc
  5. Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random

Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random: i tried everything but i cant do it, i updated my drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-press-volume-up-it-presses-c-button-and/1dc10c78-63ca-457b-a7ae-564f48b9f4bc
  6. When every time I press space my volume lowers my volume I disable sticky notes but it...

When every time I press space my volume lowers my volume I disable sticky notes but it...: How do I fix it? Its so annoying as a gamer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-every-time-i-press-space-my-volume-lowers-my/a1d24d87-848f-46f0-b4c9-3bc6e634f82f
  7. Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it: I'm just minding my own business and then suddenly my 1 button will decrease my volume, b increase it and evertime I press shift it'll type ~Anything I can do to fix it? Theres no problem when using on screen keyboard...
  8. Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it

Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it: I'm just minding my own business and then suddenly my 1 button will decrease my volume, b increase it and evertime I press shift it'll type ~Anything I can do to fix it? Theres no problem when using on screen keyboard...
  9. Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down: As the title says, pls send help. submitted by /u/TachankaTheLord1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k79yoy/whenever_i_press_space_bar_my_volume_goes_down/
  10. Windows Lowers Volume on my Computer Whenever I Press Shift

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Lowers Volume on my Computer Whenever I Press Shift: This has been going since forever and I find it antagonizing. I can post a video but the main issue stems from VOL- flashing from the lower left corner whenever either shift key is pressed. I have checked everything but can't solve the problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spacebar lowers volume

2. spacebar volume down

3. spacebar lowers volume numlock raises volume

4. space bar is lowering colume,
  5. pressing spacebar turning volume down,
  6. spacebar lowering volume,
  7. how to fix spacebar become volume up,
  8. my space button lowers the volume