Windows 10: my widowds 10 pro wouldnt reset

Discus and support my widowds 10 pro wouldnt reset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Fix: There was a problem resetting your PC in Windows 10 pro i try this lotta times and want reset i get error there a problem resettin yo pc can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frresh, Mar 18, 2017.

1. frresh Win User

my widowds 10 pro wouldnt reset

Fix: There was a problem resetting your PC in Windows 10 pro i try this lotta times and want reset i get error there a problem resettin yo pc can someone help me

:)

frresh, Mar 18, 2017
  2. Faisal.82 Win User

My Laptop wouldn't boot after Windows 10 reset

Thank you for the reply. Before I try the USB drive recovery I found in the back a small pin opening for a reset button I click it for 15 seconds and power on the laptop and the troubleshooting screen is there. Problem solved. But the stupid thing is that
    I was running Windows 10 (upgraded from windows 8) and now I am back to Windows 8!!

Faisal.82, Mar 18, 2017
  3. My Laptop wouldn't boot after Windows 10 reset

Hi Faisal,

Can you provide us more details by answering the questions below. This is for us to isolate the exact issue that you are having:

• Are you encountering any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting have you performed in resolving you issue?

There might be a possible file corruption in your computer since you directly powered it off. First thing to do is to remove your laptop's battery. Then, press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds to discharge it. Attach the battery again and
    before powering it up, remove any external devices connected to your laptop.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Mar 18, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

If an in-place reset isn't working for you for whatever reason, why not consider a clean install instead. Remember to back up any files you may want to keep.

swarfega, Mar 18, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    I would try a repair upgrade first by downloading latest iso, double clicking on it and running setup.exe, selecting to keep all files.

cereberus, Mar 18, 2017
  6. swarfega Win User
    yea thats certainly something to try first. It depends what state the computer is in and if there's any files that need backing up.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. my widowds 10 pro wouldnt reset - Similar Threads - widowds pro wouldnt

2. my wmp wouldnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wmp wouldnt work: my wmp wouldnt work I removed it and can never get it nack. I did all the suggestions on microsoft help but its no longer on my computer. cant I download it fres somehow?...
  3. my wmp wouldnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my wmp wouldnt work: my wmp wouldnt work I removed it and can never get it nack. I did all the suggestions on microsoft help but its no longer on my computer. cant I download it fres somehow?...
  4. my wmp wouldnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Pro reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro reset: Hi there I was having issues with my Gaming PC randomly rebooting after upgrading my CPU. Through months of troubleshoot and research I finally gave up on all the resolutions that the interwebz could provide and decided to to do a reset of Win10. I backed up what I felt was...
  6. Windows 10 Pro reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro reset: Hi there I was having issues with my Gaming PC randomly rebooting after upgrading my CPU. Through months of troubleshoot and research I finally gave up on all the resolutions that the interwebz could provide and decided to to do a reset of Win10. I backed up what I felt was...
  7. Windows 10 Pro reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. windows wouldnt install on a laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows wouldnt install on a laptop.: So this is after i asked about a similar thing the other day.during the process right before the pc would restart, it said windows couldnt install some files.I know it's not the ram, because I've had this ram ever since the beginning of this year, in fact that same ram is in...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Reset killed my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro Reset killed my Bluetooth: Recently, I had to completely reset my computer and reinstall Windows 10 Pro following acquiring a Trojan that wouldn't fully clear. I tried a reset that left my apps and documents that was unsuccessful first. I have an external Bluetooth that worked fine before doing so....
  10. Reseting Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reseting Windows 10 Pro: Hey, just wondering if I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home built in originally, upgrade the laptop to Windows 10 Pro (activated with a digital license linked to account), then reset the PC with the 'Remove Everything' option, (to sell the PC), will the new owner have Windows...