Windows 10: My wifi not working

Discus and support My wifi not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my iLife zed laptop These is pic for the problem [img] 88341 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by esrabh, Jul 6, 2017.

1. esrabh Win User

My wifi not working

In my iLife zed laptop
    These is pic for the problem

My wifi not working [​IMG]

:)

esrabh, Jul 6, 2017

2. MS Store

Error 0x80070422 occurs when there is a problem with the update. To help resolve the issue, you can run the troubleshooter by following the steps provided in this After doing so, try updating Windows Store one more time and see if the same issue will happen

I get this.
    My wifi not working [​IMG]

My store itis not working, Jul 6, 2017
  3. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Jul 6, 2017
Thema:

My wifi not working

1. My wifi not working - Similar Threads - wifi working

2. Nighthawk Netgear USB wifi adapter works, BUT the extension cord malfunctions and isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nighthawk Netgear USB wifi adapter works, BUT the extension cord malfunctions and isn't...: I just purchased this Nighthwak AXE3000 wifi usb adapter with usb 3.0 adaptability.The adapter works when plugged in to usb 2,0 and 3.0. It DOES NOT work when the extension cord is used via 3.0. The adapater on the extension cord, just becomes unrecognizable due to supposed...
  3. Nighthawk Netgear USB wifi adapter works, BUT the extension cord malfunctions and isn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nighthawk Netgear USB wifi adapter works, BUT the extension cord malfunctions and isn't...: I just purchased this Nighthwak AXE3000 wifi usb adapter with usb 3.0 adaptability.The adapter works when plugged in to usb 2,0 and 3.0. It DOES NOT work when the extension cord is used via 3.0. The adapater on the extension cord, just becomes unrecognizable due to supposed...
  4. Nighthawk Netgear USB wifi adapter works, BUT the extension cord malfunctions and isn't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing: wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-are-not-working-properlysometimes-its/1c5da381-0d7d-44cc-8f62-43cd209d4627
  6. wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing

wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing: wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-are-not-working-properlysometimes-its/1c5da381-0d7d-44cc-8f62-43cd209d4627
  7. wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing

8. Wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working: I have windows 11. My wifi disconnects automatically and then doesn't work. It doesn't show any available networks. I cannot turn the wifi on-off. I tried troubleshooting but it's stuck on the first step which is of restarting the WiFi adaptor. This is beyond frustrating....
  9. Wifi not working

Wifi not working: I have windows 11. My wifi disconnects automatically and then doesn't work. It doesn't show any available networks. I cannot turn the wifi on-off. I tried troubleshooting but it's stuck on the first step which is of restarting the WiFi adaptor. This is beyond frustrating....
  10. Thinkpad wifi works on Linux, but not on Windows

Thinkpad wifi works on Linux, but not on Windows: Hi, I just got a refurbished Thinkpad Yoga L13 Gen 4. It came with no os, so I installed linux on it, had 0 issues, but now that I want to try installing windows 10 or 11 normally, but whenever I get to the network screen, there are no networks I can connect to. So I tried...