Windows 10: My Win 10 Bar Icons on the bottom on the right are no longer posting

Discus and support My Win 10 Bar Icons on the bottom on the right are no longer posting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have quick start icons that show up on the left. Those are fine. The ones on the right which load at Startup, no longer show (for instance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Leefoo, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Leefoo Win User

My Win 10 Bar Icons on the bottom on the right are no longer posting

I have quick start icons that show up on the left. Those are fine.

The ones on the right which load at Startup, no longer show (for instance WinCal). Even my hidden ones have icons missing.

This didn't start until I got 'updated' a few days ago.

Does anyone have any ideas what is happening and what I can do to correct it?

Thanks

Lee

:)

Leefoo, Dec 16, 2015
  2. RPG17A Win User

The tray on the bottom right corner is no longer showing up

Hi

Right click on the taskbar and see if you can restore Cortana from here. If you see a small upwards pointing arrow to the right of taskbar click on this and if your battery icon is there you can click and drag it back to taskbar. If not click to open Settings>Personalisation>Taskbar
    then in the Notification area click to select which icons appear on taskbar and also click on turn system icons on/off and check to see if your icons have been turned off somehow. If you want to see your power settings Open control panel and click on the
    Power Options icon. If none of this works then reply and we can try other options.

RPG17A, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Tr1ton Win User
    The tray on the bottom right corner is no longer showing up

I've noticed today that the icons that would show me the power is gone from my tray next to the clock on the bottom right corner of the task bar, i tried rebooting, nothing changed, i'll have no way of knowing how my power is on my laptop or change my power
    settings as i normal click on the power icon on the lower right hand corner. is this a bug that came with your updates?

Also the Cortana and search bar is missing from my taskbar, and i don't know how that happened as i'm the only one that uses this computer.

Tr1ton, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

My Win 10 Bar Icons on the bottom on the right are no longer posting

1. My Win 10 Bar Icons on the bottom on the right are no longer posting - Similar Threads - Bar Icons bottom

2. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  3. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  4. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bottom right corner taskbar icons disappears post updating the windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom right corner taskbar icons disappears post updating the windows: Hi Team,When getting new mail from outlook/call from teamswhich pop-ups notification in bottom right corner etc., taskbar icons disappears immediately.To resolve this issue go to Taskbar setting> Use small taskbar buttons> On/Off. and need to place the mouse cursor on entire...
  6. Bottom right corner taskbar icons disappears post updating the windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom right corner taskbar icons disappears post updating the windows: Hi Team,When getting new mail from outlook/call from teamswhich pop-ups notification in bottom right corner etc., taskbar icons disappears immediately.To resolve this issue go to Taskbar setting> Use small taskbar buttons> On/Off. and need to place the mouse cursor on entire...
  7. Windows Activation bar in the bottom right

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation bar in the bottom right: So I bought this laptop on Facebook marketplace two years ago and it came with Windows 10 preinstalled with an activation key and ID already in the system, but when I went to create my own Microsoft account as the user account literally 3 months passed and I started getting...
  8. My bottom right icons are black?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bottom right icons are black?: [ATTACH] I can see the clock when i use a brighter wall paper but then when i use a darker one i cant see the time because the bottom right icons are black and not white can someone help?(the time on the black picture is there you just cant see it)...
  9. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  10. My Edge icon on my bottom Task Bar no longer opens my outlook.com. Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Edge icon on my bottom Task Bar no longer opens my outlook.com. Windows 10: I had a major problem yesterday - I lost my outlook.com in Edge and had to use IE11 to get it sorted out. That's been sorted but this morning I've found that my Edge icon on my bottom Task Bar doesn't open outlook.com as it used to do. Instead it now opens the UK's public...