Windows 10: my win live mail has become crazy after update

Discus and support my win live mail has become crazy after update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The opening page of my live mail has become mirror imaged diagonally and also the lists of emails in my 2 attached accounts are also diagonally mirror... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mje76543, May 29, 2018.

1. mje76543 Win User

my win live mail has become crazy after update

The opening page of my live mail has become mirror imaged diagonally and also the lists of emails in my 2 attached accounts are also diagonally mirror imaged. It makes them really hard to read. I have to expand them to half the screen to have a chance of reading them and the status bar across the bottom is now a mirror image of the left side of the screen. This has happenned since the last win 10 update the other day. Everything else seems ok except that it is all slower to load!. Once opened the emails are fine. Can anyone help me with a solution to this problem?

:)

mje76543, May 29, 2018
  2. DonKnobbs Win User

Transferring Win Live messages and folders saved on my computer to Win 10 mail

I already have an MSN account. My concern is that all the features in the Win Live Mail Contacts aren't available in Win 10 Mail and Win 10 People. Nicknames didn't transfer. Also, there doesn't seem to be a capability of mass transfer of the folders and
    messages saved in Win Live Mail 'Storage Folders' to Win 10 Mail.

DonKnobbs, May 29, 2018
  3. where is live mail for win 10

where is the live mail win 10 download. I want to try it because win 10 mail doesn't deliver me all my emails

thekenoguy, May 29, 2018
Thema:

my win live mail has become crazy after update

1. my win live mail has become crazy after update - Similar Threads - live mail has

2. Live mail after the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live mail after the update: After the last update windows live mail stopped working, I applied the fix of adding the 3 dword entries to the registry, that took care of the problem of sending and receiving mail. However it did not fix the issue of my existing mail before the update, the contents of...
  3. Live Mail update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Mail update: Recent update to my PC 11/2020 has caused me not to be able to send or receive any mail on my Live Mail account.I have to use my I-pad.How can I fix this please! Marilyng...
  4. Live Mail in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Live Mail in Win 10: Win does not recognize Live Mail as a choice for .eml files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-in-win-10/3f2a3fa5-58dc-4f33-a9b1-1ca3c05c1768"
  5. My Mail app has become unstable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Mail app has become unstable: Trying to compose an email this morning and the app keeps shutting down. When I look in drafts, it won't load the email and will eventually shut down again. I can reopen the app and browse through received mail, but whenever I start to create an email, it shuts down. I am...
  6. windows live mail 2012 does not work after updating win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows live mail 2012 does not work after updating win 10: After updating Win 10, Windows live mail does not work. Tried to reinstall but refuses to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-live-mail-2012-does-not-work-after/c860d0e9-c411-484f-8af8-49f7a7d32381
  7. my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade: The opening page of my live mail has become mirror imaged diagonally and also the lists of emails in my 2 attached accounts are also diagonally mirror imaged. It makes them really hard to read. I have to expand them to half the screen to have a chance of reading them and the...
  8. Live Mail not starting after Win 10 Upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail not starting after Win 10 Upgrade: I have a laptop that had Window 7 and I did the upgrade. Everything went fine. But Windows Live Mail will not load. I have tried reinstalling Live Mail, repairing, and deleting install folder and registry. I also deleted the cache in app data folder. Is there anything else I...
  9. Win Live MAIL problem

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live MAIL problem: I have a new laptop with Win10 installed and ever since downloading WinLive Mail, Win Live Mail has given me problems. It spends hours saying it is upgrading, I cannot get rid of it unless, I shut the laptop down and remove the battery. This is ridiculous. Anyone else with...
  10. win live mail problems in win 10

in Browsers and Email
    win live mail problems in win 10: Suddenly my email has gone haywire. My App for win live mail has a shield on it that means I have to open it as admin, and I get a box asking me if I want to let this programme to make changes. When mail opens I invariably get a box asking me to enter my password....