My Win10 Ent' time server was mis-set after install.

Discus and support My Win10 Ent' time server was mis-set after install. in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Is your internet time off? Are you running Win10 E? Try changing to the second server on the list. It works! 2454 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Astrogoth, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Astrogoth Win User

Is your internet time off? Are you running Win10 E? Try changing to the second server on the list. It works!

:)

Astrogoth, Oct 13, 2014
  2. SHOUVIK_DAS Win User

Getting Error code 0x86000c0a syncing the Mail app

Nope, I am facing the problem from today,just after the upgradation from win10 ent 10250 to 10525

SHOUVIK_DAS, Oct 13, 2014
  3. fiddler43 Win User
    Windows 10 downgrade - which key to use?

Purchased a tablet with Windows 8.1 Pro. Also purchased Windows 10 Enterprise License with the intention of first upgrading 8.1 Pro to 8.1 Enterprise and some time in the future upgrading to the Win10 Ent License purchased.

My question is when I upgrade to 8.1 Ent, can I use the Product Key give for Win10 Ent since it's essentially downgrading 10 to 8.1?

Thanks,

Chris

fiddler43, Oct 13, 2014
Thema:

My Win10 Ent' time server was mis-set after install. - Similar Threads - Win10 Ent' server

1. BSOD Across a Number of Lenovo Laptops Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Across a Number of Lenovo Laptops Win10: HI, I have been getting BSODs on a number of Lenovo PCs (T540-T570 and X260-X270) all of them run Windows 10 1803 build. I run windbg on the minidump and it almost 90% returns ntkrnlmp.exe I have attached the minidump from the most recent one. I can't pinpoint the problem. I...
  2. Win10 1803 Startup App not starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 1803 Startup App not starting: Having a puzzling problem with an application in the common startup folder. I placed the shortcut of an application in the common startup folder, but when Windows boots it never launches the app. If I double click the shortcut, it opens just fine. Task manager shows the app...
  3. IE11 Page Not Responding Clean Win10 Ent 64 Install

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Page Not Responding Clean Win10 Ent 64 Install: While preparing standard system image Build 1511 of Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit (workgroup, non-domain, stand-alone PC) I am experiencing an issue with IE11. This is a clean install, no software loaded, no IE add-ons other than defaults, no user accounts save the Admin...
  4. Win10 Ent LTSB (1607) Minimize Startup, eliminate "idle" prior to app

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Ent LTSB (1607) Minimize Startup, eliminate "idle" prior to app: Hello, I'm looking for pointers, advise, help, minimizing the Windows 10 boot time and eliminating an idle window between desktop launch and start of an application. Setup Hardware: Intel E3950 (1.6Ghz, 4 cores) 2x 4GB memory Samsung SATA SSD Two custom PCIe devices...
  5. Change version from Win10 Ent N LTSB 10 to PRO or Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change version from Win10 Ent N LTSB 10 to PRO or Home: So I bought a laptop on the cheap from ebay (an older HP Elitebook Folio 9480m) and it obviously was in an enterprise. The Windows version is N LTSB 2016. What's the simplest way to change to different version--home or pro? 106990
  6. Deploying Win10 Ent x64 w/ SCCM2012R2, no MDT - StartMenu broken

Deploying Win10 Ent x64 w/ SCCM2012R2, no MDT - StartMenu broken: Good afternoon, I am trying to deploy Windows 10 Enterprise x64 to a test laptop of mine at work and I'm coming across some issues after doing the following steps to deploy: create a new HyperV VM using win10 ent x64 media create a generic local account without a...
  7. WIN10 IOT Ent.

WIN10 IOT Ent.: Hi ... I am looking to find a link to download Windows 10 IOT Enterprise installation ISO. But, it is nowhere to be found .... Can someone help, please. Cheers .... *Smile 39617