Windows 10: My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll.

Discus and support My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm trying to do banking. Explorer keeps popping to the bottom of the page. It won't let me stay at the top of the page for more than a second! This... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sandis, Mar 5, 2016.

1. sandis Win User

My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll.

I'm trying to do banking. Explorer keeps popping to the bottom of the page. It won't let me stay at the top of
    the page for more than a second! This has been since the windows 10 update.*Mad

:)

sandis, Mar 5, 2016
  2. MokiMoon Win User

My scroll bar keeps going down to the bottom

So I got a brand new Acer laptop with Windows 10 installed, and I suddenly started to have my scroll bar going down to the bottom, not letting me to go up at all. Unless I open a new window or a new Internet-browser tab, or - occasionally - hit any key
    on the keyboard.

PLEASE HELP.

MokiMoon, Mar 5, 2016
  3. My scroll bar keeps going down to the bottom

Hi Moki,

To assist you better with your scroll bar issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Are you using a mouse in moving the scroll bar?
    • Are there any error messages appearing on your screen when moving the scroll bar?
    • Have you tried contacting Acer about this issue?

Let us know so that we can further help.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 5, 2016
  4. colion Win User

See if turning "Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them" under Settings | Devices | Mouse & Touchpad works.

colion, Mar 5, 2016
Thema:

1. My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll. - Similar Threads - window keeps popping

2. Scroll bar jumps back to the top in file explorer when trying to scroll down and I'm only...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scroll bar jumps back to the top in file explorer when trying to scroll down and I'm only...: Mouse not letting me click anything other than the top folder or file in file explorer and when I try to scroll down using mouse wheel or by dragging the scroll bar it scrolls back to top instantly. I clean installed windows twice and tried using an external mouse after...
  3. Always scroll to the top or bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Always scroll to the top or bottom: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  4. When trying to search on Windows ten, the start menu keeps auto scrolling to the top.

in Cortana
    When trying to search on Windows ten, the start menu keeps auto scrolling to the top.: Hey guys, I'm very confused about how to fix this. When I hit the windows key to search for a program and the start typing it auto scrolls to the top and I can't stop it. For example, if i hit the windows key and then start typing "Visual Studio" it will highlight visual...
  5. Why does my setting screen(s) scroll to the bottom?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my setting screen(s) scroll to the bottom?: Any settings screen that has more information than what can fit on one screen will scroll to the bottom of the screen. I can't change any settings at the top of the page because it always scrolls to the bottom of the page. If I try to scroll back up to the top the screen...
  6. how to stop pop ups on the bottom right of my screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop pop ups on the bottom right of my screen?: How do I stop pop ups on the bottom right hand side of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-pop-ups-on-the-bottom-right-of-my/76bc0c7c-85e1-4526-af5d-36bda6d32607
  7. Constant adds popping up on the side of my screen when I'm on the internet.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Constant adds popping up on the side of my screen when I'm on the internet.: How do I stop the constant adds popping up on the side of my screen when I sign onto the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-adds-popping-up-on-the-side-of-my-screen/583b259e-c1a7-4a51-a5b0-252bf27773e1"
  8. No Scroll bars prevent bottom window access

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No Scroll bars prevent bottom window access: Being a senior with fading eye sight, I use the 150% scaling on the System Display setting. The problem arises due to 1/2 of the windows on various applications, not providing a scroll bar, preventing access to the options at the bottom of these windows that extend beyond the...
  9. Program blocked when I'm trying to install it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program blocked when I'm trying to install it: Hey guys! I'm trying to install a program but Windows says the publisher's been blocked. Problem is that there's no button to unlock it. There's just an OK button. Is there a way to go around this? 13738
  10. Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling: Hi Guys 64 Bit Processor 4 Gb Ram and only one Program Open But I seem to be getting Screen Lag for some reason. If I go to Type something or even Click on something on the page, the little blue progress Circle near the Mouse Point, just spins round and round,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows opening and popping down to the bottom