Windows 10: My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll.

Discus and support My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm trying to do banking. Explorer keeps popping to the bottom of the page. It won't let me stay at the top of the page for more than a second! This... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sandis, Mar 5, 2016.

1. sandis Win User

My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll.

I'm trying to do banking. Explorer keeps popping to the bottom of the page. It won't let me stay at the top of
    the page for more than a second! This has been since the windows 10 update.*Mad

:)

sandis, Mar 5, 2016
  2. MokiMoon Win User

My scroll bar keeps going down to the bottom

So I got a brand new Acer laptop with Windows 10 installed, and I suddenly started to have my scroll bar going down to the bottom, not letting me to go up at all. Unless I open a new window or a new Internet-browser tab, or - occasionally - hit any key
    on the keyboard.

PLEASE HELP.

MokiMoon, Mar 5, 2016
  3. My scroll bar keeps going down to the bottom

Hi Moki,

To assist you better with your scroll bar issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Are you using a mouse in moving the scroll bar?
    • Are there any error messages appearing on your screen when moving the scroll bar?
    • Have you tried contacting Acer about this issue?

Let us know so that we can further help.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 5, 2016
  4. colion Win User

See if turning "Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them" under Settings | Devices | Mouse & Touchpad works.

colion, Mar 5, 2016
Thema:

1. My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll. - Similar Threads - window keeps popping

2. Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.: This window pops up when I am scrolling a page. How can I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-keeps-popping-up-when-scrolling-a-page/ca70b021-807c-4695-89f8-c5380a5d4c95
  3. Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.: This window pops up when I am scrolling a page. How can I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-keeps-popping-up-when-scrolling-a-page/ca70b021-807c-4695-89f8-c5380a5d4c95
  4. Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my cursor keeps running to left bottom of screen, and my screen keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my cursor keeps running to left bottom of screen, and my screen keeps scrolling down: my cursor keeps running to left bottom of screen, and my screen keeps scrolling down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-keeps-running-to-left-bottom-of-screen/7afe082e-2953-4ae9-8692-3286287f692f
  6. when i'm reading a page it scrolls to the bottom of the page without me moving anything

when i'm reading a page it scrolls to the bottom of the page without me moving anything: I have a Dell Laptop Latitude E7450. Windows Pro 10 - Version 1903 When I'm reading a page, quite often is scrolls to the bottom of the page without me moving anything. I try to stop it from scrolling by moving the pointer back up to the top, but it keeps going to the...
  7. Start menu closes and reopens when I'm trying to scroll.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu closes and reopens when I'm trying to scroll.: My start menu will close and reopen while I'm scrolling through the apps until I hit the Windows key. I have a desktop running Windows 10 Pro version 2004 (Build #19047.329) updated on 6/12/20. I just noticed it doing the late last night. I have restarted and it didn't fix...
  8. I'm tryng to disable multi-tasking because sometimes when I'm scrolling it just keeps...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm tryng to disable multi-tasking because sometimes when I'm scrolling it just keeps...: Any help would be appreciated submitted by /u/THC_Medus4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9d3nd/im_tryng_to_disable_multitasking_because/
  9. Scroll bar jumps back to the top in file explorer when trying to scroll down and I'm only...

Scroll bar jumps back to the top in file explorer when trying to scroll down and I'm only...: Mouse not letting me click anything other than the top folder or file in file explorer and when I try to scroll down using mouse wheel or by dragging the scroll bar it scrolls back to top instantly. I clean installed windows twice and tried using an external mouse after...
  10. Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling: Hi Guys 64 Bit Processor 4 Gb Ram and only one Program Open But I seem to be getting Screen Lag for some reason. If I go to Type something or even Click on something on the page, the little blue progress Circle near the Mouse Point, just spins round and round,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows opening and popping down to the bottom