Windows 10: My Windows 10 Pro Thumbnail Preview for Taskbar isn't Working Properly

Discus and support My Windows 10 Pro Thumbnail Preview for Taskbar isn't Working Properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently, my taskbar thumbnail preview has stopped working by itself. So when I have one tab open like google chrome or file explorer I see a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lmntrix, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Lmntrix Win User

My Windows 10 Pro Thumbnail Preview for Taskbar isn't Working Properly

So recently, my taskbar thumbnail preview has stopped working by itself. So when I have one tab open like google chrome or file explorer I see a thumbnail preview but when I hover over it it doesn't present the tab I am hovering over, but when I have another tab one of the tabs opened (so two google chromes) it shows me the icon. I did all the checks in advance system setting everything is normal there and in Windows 10 Pro taskbar settings is also normal. I would like to change this back to normal. Just for others info, yes I have the updated Windows 10 and yes I have a copy of Windows 10, not an upgraded model

:)

Lmntrix, Jul 27, 2018

2. Disable Taskbar Thumbnail Preview?

Hey there,

I was just searching the internet for ways to disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10, and I found one that half-worked (only some apps use list view instead of thumbnails). I was wondering if there was a way to completely disable the preview?
    I am alright editing the registry.

Thanks,

Pointy

PointlessnessSteam, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 taskbar app icon not showing preview (Taskbar Hover preview)

daiyueweng, Jul 27, 2018
  4. My Windows 10 Pro Thumbnail Preview for Taskbar isn't Working Properly

Disable Taskbar Thumbnail Preview?

I do need to disable de Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10. I Use a lot of files such an Msft Excel at the same time, and is difficult to to identify between so many little windows. I need the files listed (stacked) when switching icons on taskbar.
    Thanks for yur help!

rigomulato, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

My Windows 10 Pro Thumbnail Preview for Taskbar isn't Working Properly

1. My Windows 10 Pro Thumbnail Preview for Taskbar isn't Working Properly - Similar Threads - Pro Thumbnail Preview

2. Taskbar Thumbnail preview not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Thumbnail preview not working: Whenever I normally hover over an app with the same app open in another window it usually shows what's happening on both apps though now it only shows text...
  3. Taskbar Thumbnail preview not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Thumbnail preview not working: Whenever I normally hover over an app with the same app open in another window it usually shows what's happening on both apps though now it only shows text...
  4. Taskbar Thumbnail preview not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar Thumbnail Preview not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Taskbar Thumbnail Preview not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Hovering over any open program icon on the taskbar on your Windows 10 PC, you will see the Taskbar thumbnail preview. When you have so many programs open, thumbnail preview will be quite helpful in switching between programs as it gives you a quick glance of which...
  6. Taskbar thumbnail preview not working

Taskbar thumbnail preview not working: Hi Sir/Mam,As you can see in above attached screenshot that whenever I hover curser over any opened application in taskbar it doesn't show me the preview at all. WHether it's a single windows or multiple windows of that application, It doesn't.PLease help me to resolve this...
  7. Taskbar Thumbnail Previews

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnail Previews: For some unknown reason my taskbar thumbnail previews have suddenly disappeared. Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get them back. Something simple caused it - something simple will cure it 172523
  8. taskbar thumbnail preview

taskbar thumbnail preview: I can't see the preview of any app when i hover my cursor over them in taskbar.how to fix this problem please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-thumbnail-preview/fd8413c8-6f57-4474-9527-c0b4355efb83
  9. Turn off taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows 10 Pro?: Sorry, newbie question....I just migrated to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I don't like the behavior of Windows 10 where when you hover over a taskbar app at the bottom of the screen, it gives you a thumbnail preview of any open windows in the apps. I prefer the previous...
  10. Taskbar isn't working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar isn't working properly: [IMG] After some time using windows I noticed, that these 2 icons became "broken", and I have no idea, why this happened, help me please. P.s. In "dark" mode of windows icon of windows store gets readable, but it's still not enough....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows 10 taskbar isnt working properly