Windows 10: My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid...

Discus and support My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I found out that this could be the message that describes the cause of the error, but can't find what it really means `FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexandru Cristian1, Dec 4, 2023.

1. My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid...

I found out that this could be the message that describes the cause of the error, but can't find what it really means `FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_winhvr!WinHvpProcessSignalBitsetMessage`I attached the minidump file:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true AllowParallelInitializationOfLocalRepositories : true -- Configuring rep

:)

Alexandru Cristian1, Dec 4, 2023
  2. brandonwh64, Dec 4, 2023
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    rtwjunkie, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Josh32bit Win User

My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid...

DPC Watchdog Violation

My Sony vaio laptop keeps on turning off instantly a few minutes after turning in on and logging in ,sometimes as I'm logging in it those
    ;Event viewer shows in
    critical that "watchdog timer has been triggered" ,the repeatedly shutting down sometimes causing startup errors and
    OS corruption, if I'm correct my res reach has lend to that a driver is causing the violation exempt I can't identify the driver nor can i remember the drivers that were updated or addition once install, can I be assist?

Additional information

• Computer was recently reset following a crush from restarting constantly
    • Sony Vaio
    • Laptop
    • No battery
    • Windows 10
    • processor intel core i5
    • RAM 6GB
    • 64 bit

Josh32bit, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid...

1. My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid... - Similar Threads - laptop keeps crushing

2. Keep getting Watchdog violation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Watchdog violation error: Hi, after moving to different home, I too changed my wifi and ISP. After connecting to the wifi, blue screen pops up showing the error mentioned. The thing is, it did not happened if I use my mobile hotspot. I tried everything from manually updating drivers to system checks;...
  3. Keep getting Watchdog violation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting Watchdog violation error: Hi, after moving to different home, I too changed my wifi and ISP. After connecting to the wifi, blue screen pops up showing the error mentioned. The thing is, it did not happened if I use my mobile hotspot. I tried everything from manually updating drivers to system checks;...
  4. Keep getting Watchdog violation error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. i keep getting dpc watchdog violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i keep getting dpc watchdog violation: takes a while to boot up but sometimes i get a dpc watchdog violation error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-dpc-watchdog-violation/1cbbcc15-0de1-4fb0-9911-b3dda191414a
  6. i keep getting dpc watchdog violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting dpc watchdog violation: takes a while to boot up but sometimes i get a dpc watchdog violation error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-dpc-watchdog-violation/1cbbcc15-0de1-4fb0-9911-b3dda191414a
  7. My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid...

My Windows 11 laptop keeps crushing and returns watchdog violation, can you help me get rid...: I found out that this could be the message that describes the cause of the error, but can't find what it really means `FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_winhvr!WinHvpProcessSignalBitsetMessage`I attached the minidump file:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  8. How do I get rid of WATCHDOG VIOLATION!!

How do I get rid of WATCHDOG VIOLATION!!: Hey all! So for the last month I have been experiencing the dreaded "WATCHDOG VIOLATION" and the BSOD. Having done so much research and countless hours or trying to rectify the problem, I am at the mercy of the boards. Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction...
  9. How do I get rid of WATCHDOG VIOLATION!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of WATCHDOG VIOLATION!!: Hey all! So for the last month I have been experiencing the dreaded "WATCHDOG VIOLATION" and the BSOD. Having done so much research and countless hours or trying to rectify the problem, I am at the mercy of the boards. Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction...
  10. Returning DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Returning DPC Watchdog Violation: Used to get DPC Watchdog Violation a lot, discovered it was Nordvpn, so I uninstalled and reinstalled NordVPN. It stopped for a month or two, but then it came back and I'm befuddled. Can someone take a look at my dump files? Thanks in...