Windows 10: My Windows 11 PC says IT Administrator has limited access

Discus and support My Windows 11 PC says IT Administrator has limited access in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So apparently every time I try to go onto virus and protection on windows security it says Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access Blah blah blah and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lashica Ludgood, Feb 26, 2024.

1. My Windows 11 PC says IT Administrator has limited access

So apparently every time I try to go onto virus and protection on windows security it says Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access Blah blah blah and I don’t know how to fix it can someone help me

:)

Lashica Ludgood, Feb 26, 2024

2. I did a Win 11 Recovery but now it's saying pages are limited by IT

I'm pretty familiar with Windows having started with 95. I did a Win 11 recovery on this laptop and all went well. Now when I try to do a Quick Scan with Defender, and I'm finding other places I usually access, it says access is limited by an IT? When I go to Accounts I'm listed as Administrator. I've used suggestions of various ways to change this but it seems the Windows still wants to limit my access to things like Quick Scan and even Virus Protection is not showing or allowed? Any help would be appreciated. Jack ":-\\

jackdashack, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Anne_-_ Win User
    IT administrator has limited access to some areas message

I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help! I'm on Windows 11 and my pc is for personal use only.

Anne_-_, Feb 26, 2024
  4. My Windows 11 PC says IT Administrator has limited access

Abubakar Wander, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

My Windows 11 PC says IT Administrator has limited access

1. My Windows 11 PC says IT Administrator has limited access - Similar Threads - says Administrator has

2. My Windows 11 PC says IT Administrator has limited access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 PC says IT Administrator has limited access: So apparently every time I try to go onto virus and protection on windows security it says Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access Blah blah blah and I don’t know how to fix it can someone help me...
  3. Your IT administrator has limited access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited access: Hello, I’ve watched multiple YouTube videos, I’ve followed multiple steps from Reddit and on here and nothing has worked to remove the block, I have NO work or school accounts setup on my pc....
  4. your it administrator has limited access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your it administrator has limited access: this keeps popping up on my screen and I don't know what to do it started popping up after I delete McAfee cause my subscription ended. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access/4b31bcd1-c2e7-4ca4-a6fb-04076bd8f34f
  5. IT administrator has limited access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT administrator has limited access: Can anybody help me solve this issue? I've tried a lot of regedit, command prompt, and gpedit stuff on youtube but couldn't fix my issue. If you know a solution that may bring back Virus & Threat Protection, please let me know and I'll try it out....
  6. IT administrator has limited access

IT administrator has limited access: Can anybody help me solve this issue? I've tried a lot of regedit, command prompt, and gpedit stuff on youtube but couldn't fix my issue. If you know a solution that may bring back Virus & Threat Protection, please let me know and I'll try it out....
  7. "Your it administrator has limited access"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your it administrator has limited access": hello guys i have as of today not been able to access my virus and threat protection tab , keep getting the it admin error, ive tryed like every single fix i have read . ive merged the regedit , ive entered the commands everyone reccomended into the command prompt ... still...
  8. Your IT administrator has limited access

Your IT administrator has limited access: hey there, I get this problem I read a thread on this problem the thread and I tried everything. I don't have a school or work account signed in, I don't have other antivirus, I tried updating windows, tried deleting the registry files the thread suggested. I tried updating...
  9. Your IT administrator has limited access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your IT administrator has limited access: how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access/0074d126-791a-4936-a845-f84da2449c34
  10. Your IT Administrator has Limited Access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your IT Administrator has Limited Access: I have some question regarding this error message. So I want to go to my Virus & Threat Settings to do a full scan, but I was greeted by this message. A little bit of digging, and I saw some solutions about using the gpedit.msc. Turns out that file is gone from my computer....