Windows 10: My windows after some hours swap files grow up %89, %98 full !..

Discus and support My windows after some hours swap files grow up %89, %98 full !.. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, last 1-2 weeks i saw my windows swap file filled up and never will be come down, empty or lower percent use *Mad Even RAM almost same, after some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by onagel, Feb 7, 2016.

1. onagel Win User

My windows after some hours swap files grow up %89, %98 full !..

Hi, last 1-2 weeks i saw my windows swap file filled up and never will be come down, empty or lower percent use *Mad Even RAM almost same, after some hours using computer RAM is filled up like grow up !..

:)

onagel, Feb 7, 2016
  2. Webbyk75 Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade (8.1 to 10) fails at copying files (23%)

After I saw the DVD disconnect suggestion, I ejected a DVD I had in the drive, after sitting there for an hour at 26% and copying file 89% it worked straight away My windows after some hours swap files grow up %89, %98 full !.. :)

Webbyk75, Feb 7, 2016
  3. Wrong Battery Indicator

Hi, I'm using HP ProBook 450 G1. Although it gives good battery timing which is 3.5-4 hours approx., but the problem is that it doesn't shows the correct battery level and estimated time. Like nowadays the problem is at its peak. For the starting hour after
    charging is full it stands on 99%, for the next hour it drops to 89-90%, and the rest of the time it drops to 65-70% and turns off there.

• Charger unplugged: Battery Level 100%
    • 1 hour later: Battery Level 99%
    • 2 hours later: Battery Level 89-90%
    • 3.5-4 hours later: Battery Level 65-70%, Laptop turns off
    Please Please Help Me Out!!

M Faisal Iqbal, Feb 7, 2016
Thema:

My windows after some hours swap files grow up %89, %98 full !..

1. My windows after some hours swap files grow up %89, %98 full !.. - Similar Threads - hours swap files

2. System files is growing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System files is growing my laptop: Since the recent windows update, I have saying that 13.5GB of system files is increasing on my Lenovo V14-IWL laptop only in the 222 SSD part in C: drive following the recent update. Could we fix this problem because of this increasement ? Thank you for the suggestion....
  3. System files is growing my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System files is growing my laptop: Since the recent windows update, I have saying that 13.5GB of system files is increasing on my Lenovo V14-IWL laptop only in the 222 SSD part in C: drive following the recent update. Could we fix this problem because of this increasement ? Thank you for the suggestion....
  4. Files lost after swapping to a drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files lost after swapping to a drive.: Recently I was working on a project which was contained within a folder. I was running low on space on C: so I moved the folder over to my flashdrive E:. After moving the folder over to my flashdrive however, the folder is empty. I searched for some of the contents using the...
  5. Windows Freezing After Some Hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Freezing After Some Hours: I'm using Windows 11. But it used to happen on Windows 10, too.After using for some hours sometimes 1-2 hours, sometimes many more, mostly while using Edge or leaving Spotify opened, or even sometimes when I leave the PC idling for long hours, the system crashes and then...
  6. Windows Freezing After Some Hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Freezing After Some Hours: I'm using Windows 11. But it used to happen on Windows 10, too.After using for some hours sometimes 1-2 hours, sometimes many more, mostly while using Edge or leaving Spotify opened, or even sometimes when I leave the PC idling for long hours, the system crashes and then...
  7. growing file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    growing file: I have a file that grows to take up most of the room on my hard drive. when ever I delete or move files to a different drive the file grows to fill the spaces. I searched for the file but it does not show....
  8. windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours: I am having a problem with the latest insider build installation. (for the past 3+ hours, it has been stuck at 98%) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-update-stuck-at-98-for-3-hours/a491e2b1-16da-4a7f-bee8-8c399356b34d
  9. WaasMedic file keeps growing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WaasMedic file keeps growing: Simple question: Why is my WAASMEDIC file growing every single time I log on to my computer? It started out in the KB realm, but has now reached 5.93 MB. I know this isn't a huge bite of space, but if it keeps growing at this pace, then it will be soon. Anyone?...
  10. Windows 10 System Files Growing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 System Files Growing: I have searched high and low for an answer to this issue. My Windows 10 System Files size is over 22GB. I'm running on a Toshiba netbook, with CompactOS running. What's more odd is that my wife uses an HP netbook. Same specs for both, and hers is also running CompactOS. Her...