Windows 10: My windows Defender won't turn back on

Discus and support My windows Defender won't turn back on in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I open up Windows defender Antivirus and I click restart Windows Defender Protection and it reads error cant turn Windows on.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by archieallen, Jul 19, 2018.

1. My windows Defender won't turn back on

I open up Windows defender Antivirus and I click restart Windows Defender Protection and it reads error cant turn Windows on.

:)

archieallen, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Medyen Win User

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks My windows Defender won't turn back on :)

Medyen, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jul 19, 2018
  4. My windows Defender won't turn back on

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

My windows Defender won't turn back on

1. My windows Defender won't turn back on - Similar Threads - Defender won't turn

2. Windows Defender is not active and won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender is not active and won't turn on: Good afternoon, I am having some trouble with windows defender.In my infinite wisdom I used a program to deactivate windows defender in an attempt to remove what I thought was bloatware. Turns out I didn't know what I was doing and now I am trying to turn windows defender...
  3. Windows Defender is not active and won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender is not active and won't turn on: Good afternoon, I am having some trouble with windows defender.In my infinite wisdom I used a program to deactivate windows defender in an attempt to remove what I thought was bloatware. Turns out I didn't know what I was doing and now I am trying to turn windows defender...
  4. my wifi won't turn back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my wifi won't turn back on: so my Wi fi is stuck on tuned off.it says its turned off and asks me to manually turn it on it shows the other options too, well i know i can with the Wi fi switch button , but it does not work. i tried "turn wifi back on 1 hour later" but still that didn't workso the switch...
  5. my wifi won't turn back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi won't turn back on: so my Wi fi is stuck on tuned off.it says its turned off and asks me to manually turn it on it shows the other options too, well i know i can with the Wi fi switch button , but it does not work. i tried "turn wifi back on 1 hour later" but still that didn't workso the switch...
  6. my wifi won't turn back on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. why won't windows defender turn back on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why won't windows defender turn back on?: error code 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-wont-windows-defender-turn-back-on/07e4aeb7-ff3e-4ec4-aeb4-230bbada877b
  8. Windows Defender threat service has stopped and won't turn back on

Windows Defender threat service has stopped and won't turn back on: I'm using Malwarebytes but wanted to get a second opinion from Windows Defender, which is when I suddenly ran into this problem. Windows Defender turned off randomly even though I turned it back on previously and then refused to turn back on when I tried to enable it in the...
  9. Windows Defender Antivirus won't turn on

Windows Defender Antivirus won't turn on: I get prompts telling me I need to turn on Windows Defender Antivirus every time I turn on my laptop. When I go to the security center I do not have the option to switch any of the toggles to On, they just remain grey. Windows 10 came installed on this laptop. I have not...
  10. Windows Defender Won't Turn On

Windows Defender Won't Turn On: O.k....Out of curiosity I installed Avast free AV.....then decided to stay with Windows Defender, and so uninstalled Avast......now, Defender won't turn on, it tells me that "another anti virus programme" is running...... any help to turn it back on appreciated.......Del. 93474