Windows 10: my windows not performing well

Discus and support my windows not performing well in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can i troubleshoot my Windows computer that is experiencing slow performance?its running so slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by uki45, Dec 7, 2023.

1. uki45 Win User

my windows not performing well

How can i troubleshoot my Windows computer that is experiencing slow performance?its running so slow

:)

uki45, Dec 7, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

1. my windows not performing well - Similar Threads - performing

2. FPS performance issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS performance issue: Specs:RAM: 8gb 7.36 usableProcessor: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon GraphicsNVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650Storage: 256gb I run my games off an external 1tb hard driveExternal Monitor Hertz: 76hzMy gaming laptop HP Gaming Pavilion 15 has been doing great, but my fps isn’t constant and...
  3. FPS performance issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FPS performance issue: Specs:RAM: 8gb 7.36 usableProcessor: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon GraphicsNVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650Storage: 256gb I run my games off an external 1tb hard driveExternal Monitor Hertz: 76hzMy gaming laptop HP Gaming Pavilion 15 has been doing great, but my fps isn’t constant and...
  4. FPS performance issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to Perform In-Place Upgrade to Windows 11 For Unsupported PC That Was Previously...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Perform In-Place Upgrade to Windows 11 For Unsupported PC That Was Previously...: I am trying to perform an in-place upgrade on a Dell Optiplex 7010 which I have several of. I keep getting the error ‘We can’t tell if your PC has enough space to continue installing Windows 11. Try restarting Setup”. This machine is not supported for an upgrade to Windows...
  6. Unable to Perform In-Place Upgrade to Windows 11 For Unsupported PC That Was Previously...

Unable to Perform In-Place Upgrade to Windows 11 For Unsupported PC That Was Previously...: I am trying to perform an in-place upgrade on a Dell Optiplex 7010 which I have several of. I keep getting the error ‘We can’t tell if your PC has enough space to continue installing Windows 11. Try restarting Setup”. This machine is not supported for an upgrade to Windows...
  7. How to perform a factory reset on a laptop with a broken screen using an external monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to perform a factory reset on a laptop with a broken screen using an external monitor?: My laptop screen is broken.However, it works normally if I connect a second monitor to it. I would like to do a factory reset but the recovery and boot modes are not visible as they do no show on the second screen. Is there any way to make the recovery/reboot options viewable...
  8. How to perform a factory reset on a laptop with a broken screen using an external monitor?

How to perform a factory reset on a laptop with a broken screen using an external monitor?: My laptop screen is broken.However, it works normally if I connect a second monitor to it. I would like to do a factory reset but the recovery and boot modes are not visible as they do no show on the second screen. Is there any way to make the recovery/reboot options viewable...
  9. unable to install windows in my pc, have performed health check and all the parameters are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install windows in my pc, have performed health check and all the parameters are...: unable to install windows in my pc, have performed health check and all the parameters are running fine still it says your pc does not meets the installation requirements please help.....
  10. unable to install windows in my pc, have performed health check and all the parameters are...

unable to install windows in my pc, have performed health check and all the parameters are...: unable to install windows in my pc, have performed health check and all the parameters are running fine still it says your pc does not meets the installation requirements please help.....