Windows 10: My windows store is showing THE SERVER STUMBLED every single time I open it. Please what...

Discus and support My windows store is showing THE SERVER STUMBLED every single time I open it. Please what... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As someone who relies on their computer for both work and leisure, encountering technical issues can be incredibly frustrating. Lately, my patience has... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ayomide Ayibiowu, Jun 11, 2024.

1. My windows store is showing THE SERVER STUMBLED every single time I open it. Please what...

As someone who relies on their computer for both work and leisure, encountering technical issues can be incredibly frustrating. Lately, my patience has been tested to its limits due to a persistent and infuriating problem with my PC's Microsoft Store. Every time I open the store, I'm greeted with the dreaded message: "The server stumbled. We all have bad days." While I appreciate the attempt at humor, this repeated inconvenience is far from amusing. For those unfamiliar with the Microsoft Store, it is supposed to be a seamless gateway to a plethora of apps, games, and other digital content. H

:)

Ayomide Ayibiowu, Jun 11, 2024

2. Microsoft store says "server stumbled please refresh" and closes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I know how this concerns you, let me help you to resolve this issue.

Provide more information to help you better:

1. Does the issue persist only when using store?

2. Did you check your internet connection?

I suggest you to reset the store and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and verify the result.

Reset Windows Store.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter .

I also suggest you to follow the suggestions from the following links.

You may refer to the suggestions by Venkat Iyer

Redirecting

Kindly refer to the Suggestion by Scott_Sta too.

Redirecting

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 11, 2024
  3. hrj_772 Win User
    server stumbled error of window store

after singin into window store it show the error server stumbled

hrj_772, Jun 11, 2024
  4. My windows store is showing THE SERVER STUMBLED every single time I open it. Please what...

Windows store it says server stumbled

We have seen multiple reports of Windows 10 Store users running into “Server Stumbled” issue with error code 0x80072EFD. This error manifests in Network connectivity issues from the Client to the Store Services. There is a workaround available to get
    beyond this issue and the steps are listed below:

1) Using an administrator account on the affected machine, open the registry editor and navigate to the following key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\Profiles”

2) Perform the following steps

a) Right click on the Profiles key and go to Permissions.

b) Click Advanced

c) Check the ‘Replace all child object permission entries with inheritable permission entries from this object’

d) Click Apply

3) Then restart the machine.

4) Try connecting the Store and you should not see the 0x80072EFD anymore

- Venkat (on behalf of the Store Quality team)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

My windows store is showing THE SERVER STUMBLED every single time I open it. Please what...

1. My windows store is showing THE SERVER STUMBLED every single time I open it. Please what... - Similar Threads - store showing SERVER

2. My windows store is showing THE SERVER STUMBLED every single time I open it. Please what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows store is showing THE SERVER STUMBLED every single time I open it. Please what...: As someone who relies on their computer for both work and leisure, encountering technical issues can be incredibly frustrating. Lately, my patience has been tested to its limits due to a persistent and infuriating problem with my PC's Microsoft Store. Every time I open the...
  3. My windows store is showing THE SERVER STUMBLED every single time I open it. Please what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows store is showing THE SERVER STUMBLED every single time I open it. Please what...: As someone who relies on their computer for both work and leisure, encountering technical issues can be incredibly frustrating. Lately, my patience has been tested to its limits due to a persistent and infuriating problem with my PC's Microsoft Store. Every time I open the...
  4. microsoft store server has stumbled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store server has stumbled: microsoft storeMy every time you open Microsoft, the server has stumbled, we all have a bad day, it says, please give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-server-has-stumbled/071e7d44-f4d1-45a8-9076-ff863b1f6bce
  5. microsoft store server has stumbled

microsoft store server has stumbled: microsoft storeMy every time you open Microsoft, the server has stumbled, we all have a bad day, it says, please give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-server-has-stumbled/071e7d44-f4d1-45a8-9076-ff863b1f6bce
  6. The Server Stumbled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Server Stumbled: help me... I have tried almost all things found in Microsoft Community . but those couldn't help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-server-stumbled/e9c7380e-03e0-4efe-b06b-c6914f774645
  7. The Server Stumbled

The Server Stumbled: help me... I have tried almost all things found in Microsoft Community . but those couldn't help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-server-stumbled/e9c7380e-03e0-4efe-b06b-c6914f774645
  8. microsoft store error 'The Server Stumbled'

microsoft store error 'The Server Stumbled': [ATTACH]help me... I have tried almost all things found in Microsoft Community . but those couldn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error-the-server-stumbled/1da13c84-183b-418d-9fc7-1da0275d82fe
  9. Windows Store error 0x80072F05 – The server stumbled

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store error 0x80072F05 – The server stumbled: [ATTACH]If you encounter error “0x80072F05 – The server stumbled” while trying to access the Microsoft Store, please read through this article for resolution. As a […] This article Windows Store error 0x80072F05 – The server stumbled first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  10. Store server stumbled

Store server stumbled: Look I am being very disappointed with Microsoft. Every time I upgrade the windows 10 version the store always says server stumbled while my laptop is nicely working and connected with Internet. When it happened for he first time I read some reviews and did that "Windows + R"...