Windows 10: My windows10 computer says it is connected to my network but it isn't.

Discus and support My windows10 computer says it is connected to my network but it isn't. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed a new router and connected my desktop, printer and laptop to the network. The router shows all items are connected to the network. But my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JosephRepetto, Aug 15, 2018.

1. My windows10 computer says it is connected to my network but it isn't.

I installed a new router and connected my desktop, printer and laptop to the network. The router shows all items are connected to the network. But my desktop, windows 10, can't connect to the printer and network and sharing center shows the router, and printer but not my desktop. How do I correct this

:)

JosephRepetto, Aug 15, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

My windows10 computer says it is connected to my network but it isn't. [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

My windows10 computer says it is connected to my network but it isn't. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Castiel Win User
    PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Aug 15, 2018
  4. My windows10 computer says it is connected to my network but it isn't.

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

My windows10 computer says it is connected to my network but it isn't.

1. My windows10 computer says it is connected to my network but it isn't. - Similar Threads - windows10 computer says

2. Bluetooth says connected but isn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth says connected but isn't: so i was trying to connect my headphones to my windows 11 computer but its says connect but it does not show up on my sound setting or let me choose its at all and i have try reset but that has not worked if you can would like some help thx you...
  3. Bluetooth says connected but isn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth says connected but isn't: so i was trying to connect my headphones to my windows 11 computer but its says connect but it does not show up on my sound setting or let me choose its at all and i have try reset but that has not worked if you can would like some help thx you...
  4. My wifi is connected, and my computer says it is, but any application i open says it isn't....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wifi is connected, and my computer says it is, but any application i open says it isn't....: so I have an Optiplex 7450 all in one desktop. My computer cannot connect to the internet without one of those little usb things that allow it, so I have one in it. This allows me to get online but earlier I got on my computer and despite my wifi saying I'm connected and that...
  5. My wifi is connected, and my computer says it is, but any application i open says it isn't....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi is connected, and my computer says it is, but any application i open says it isn't....: so I have an Optiplex 7450 all in one desktop. My computer cannot connect to the internet without one of those little usb things that allow it, so I have one in it. This allows me to get online but earlier I got on my computer and despite my wifi saying I'm connected and that...
  6. My wifi is connected, and my computer says it is, but any application i open says it isn't....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Says Internet Connected; But it isn't.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Says Internet Connected; But it isn't.: I'm on a Windows 10 laptop. My network status says I'm connected to the internet. Connected and secured.However, I cannot access anything requiring the internet. Steam won't log in. Opera displays ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED.I have no proxy, no VPN, no additional firewalls. Windows...
  8. Sync is disconnected but my network is on. It seems that the network isn't connected.

Sync is disconnected but my network is on. It seems that the network isn't connected.: My microsoft apps cannot connect to sync.[ATTACH] As this picture, it says that it has last updated 22 hours ago. And if I click the sync button, it cannot be avaliable. I have no idea how to get sync going. [ATTACH] This Microsoft To Do App is not avaliable for sync...
  9. Cannot connect toother computers on network windows10

Cannot connect toother computers on network windows10: Cannot connect to other computers on network windows 10 professional https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-toother-computers-on-network/f26eef1d-f0c4-4511-9f31-1cd641ccf3ae
  10. My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network

My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network: Hello, My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network when I try to connect to but just says Unable to connect to this Network. I think I removed the network in manage networks and I think that is the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this problem because I don't. Kind...