Windows 10: my wired mouse is not connecting to my computer

Discus and support my wired mouse is not connecting to my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i dont know what to do my wired mouse isnt working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by i need help 4514, Aug 2, 2018.

1. my wired mouse is not connecting to my computer

i dont know what to do my wired mouse isnt working

:)

i need help 4514, Aug 2, 2018

2. Keyboad and mouse connectivity issue

Hi John,

The cause of this issue depends on how you connect the device to your computer. For us to better understand your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your external keyboard and mouse?
    • How are you trying to connect the devices? Are they wired or wireless?
    • What is the current Windows version and build number of your computer?
    • Are there any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, you can refer to this article for some troubleshooting steps:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We are looking forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Mouse will not connect to computer

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the naga mouse?

The issue you are facing could be due to the mouse driver is outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to update the mouse driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Universal serial bus controller”.

• Right click on the mouse device driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist you also visit the mouse manufacturer website and download the latest updated mouse driver and install the same.

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 2, 2018
  4. my wired mouse is not connecting to my computer

replacing wireless keyboard & mouse w/wired both

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you are getting this issue is that the device you're trying to install is not compatible with the version of Windows you're currently running. However, we still need to identify
    and isolate this issue you're experiencing. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of the wired keyboard and wired mouse you're using?
    • Do you get any error messages?
    • Have you checked all the keyboard's/mouse plugs to make sure that there are no loose connections?
    • What about connecting the mouse and the keyboard to your computer by using a different USB port?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

my wired mouse is not connecting to my computer

1. my wired mouse is not connecting to my computer - Similar Threads - wired mouse connecting

2. My PC wont connect with my wired headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont connect with my wired headphones: I am trying to use wired headphones on my PC for the first time but every time I plug it into my PC in the headphone jack, it doesn't even say it's plugged in and I make sure it's plugged in all the way. I've used two wired headphones and neither of them work but they work...
  3. My PC wont connect with my wired headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont connect with my wired headphones: I am trying to use wired headphones on my PC for the first time but every time I plug it into my PC in the headphone jack, it doesn't even say it's plugged in and I make sure it's plugged in all the way. I've used two wired headphones and neither of them work but they work...
  4. how do i connect a wired mouse to my new hp desktop?

how do i connect a wired mouse to my new hp desktop?: how do i connect a wired mouse to my new hp desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-wired-mouse-to-my-new-hp/d964d82f-6dc8-4113-bd9c-a3f002bfadd0
  5. how do i connect a wired mouse to my new hp desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect a wired mouse to my new hp desktop?: how do i connect a wired mouse to my new hp desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-wired-mouse-to-my-new-hp/d964d82f-6dc8-4113-bd9c-a3f002bfadd0
  6. My computer disconnects my wired USB keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer disconnects my wired USB keyboard and mouse: I leave on a family vacation for a week and when I get back, My computer decides that functionality is for those who don't have lives and start disconnecting my USB keyboard and mouse and reconnecting like nothing happened. This gets in the way all the time when I'm gaming....
  7. My computer disconnects my wired USB keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer disconnects my wired USB keyboard and mouse: I leave on a family vacation for a week and when I get back, My computer decides that functionality is for those who don't have lives and start disconnecting my USB keyboard and mouse and reconnecting like nothing happened. This gets in the way all the time when I'm gaming....
  8. My computer disconnects my wired USB keyboard and mouse

9. My wired mouse is not working for the missing driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wired mouse is not working for the missing driver: My wired mouse is not working for the missing driver , how can I install that driver.It is totally missing in device manger and when I connect the mouse , a notification come and in that it told that your usb device not recognize....
  10. Computer loses wired Internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer loses wired Internet connection: I've been having an annoying issue for quite a bit of time with my Windows 10 computer losing its wired Internet connection. It happens at "random" times, usually several weeks apart, though at some point it happened several times a day for a few days. The devices that are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my computer isnt letting any mouse connect to it

2. MOUSE noot connecting wired

3. wired mouse not connecting

4. my computer isnt picking up my ihome wired mouse,
  5. wired mouse not connecting to computer,
  6. my wired mouse not connecting to my pc