Windows 10: My Yahoo email cannot be added to Edge

Discus and support My Yahoo email cannot be added to Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I try to add my Yahoo email server to Edge and it gets stuck at the function "Sinchronizing"; it goes no further. If I remove it and try again, the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by aca, Oct 28, 2016.

1. ACA
    aca Win User

My Yahoo email cannot be added to Edge

I try to add my Yahoo email server to Edge and it gets stuck at the function "Sinchronizing"; it goes no further.
    If I remove it and try again, the same thing happens again and again.
    Gmail, instead, was correctly added the first time.
    Thanks for any help.

:)

2. mails not showing in onbox in yahoomail

I have added my yahoo mail account through which i am able to send emails but cannot see the mails in,inbox...any suggestions please..

muhammadbilal---01, Oct 28, 2016
  3. tondy_611 Win User
    E72 NOKIA MESSAGING

I am unable to add my Yahoo email account using the Nokia Messaging Mobile Email <https://netac72.vie.hosting.nokia.com/account/home.action>
    I was able to use it before and I canceled my subscription in yahoo because I signed up a new subscription using my Gmail account and it works with the Gmail. however, when I try to add another email account again which is my yahoo mail, it won't work with
    my yahoo mail anymore. Where using the Nokia Messaging you can add up to 10 email accounts. When I click the button that says ADD ANOTHER, it will lead you to the page where you ad your other email accounts and that email add must already exist, but after
    i fill up the box typing the correct existing yahoo email add, my correct yahoo password, and after clicking NEXT button, it just doesn't get across. the
    error shows "This email address must be added on the phone".
    So, i added my yahoo mail on my phone using the Email setting wizard on my Nokia E72 with the correct email ad and password. After adding it on my phone, I tried to do it again on the Nokia messaging Site and did it all over agin. And
    still it won't work on my yahoo. I still get the same ERROR!!! Please help me.

tondy_611, Oct 28, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Do you mean Yahoo to "Mail" app?.....mine works perfectly....have you clicked on as below.

dencal, Oct 29, 2016
  5. ACA
    aca Win User
    Thanks, Dencal, for your interest and help.
    To answer your question, I don't really know what the "mail App" is; I understand it is something of use for people who need to coordinate several devices. That's not the case with me; I use email only on a laptop.
    What I refer to is the function of adding to Edge, my IMAP mail address @yahoo.es. From the Yahoo website I access it as web mail. But I cannot add it to Edge, though I fill in all the correct data manually, and at the end it informs me that the new address has been well configured. But then, when I try to open the in box, or any other, and, yes, I click the icon you signal (circular double arrow), it displays the notice "Synchronizing" and it gets stuck there.
    Hope this gives you some new hint of what I may be doing wrong.
    Thanks again.

6. dencal Win User
    To be honest I know nothing about Edge and e-mail.
    What I do know is Mail in W10 is very good at collecting e-mail from various different suppliers, and all are accessible all in one place.
    And it is easy to set up.

dencal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My Yahoo email cannot be added to Edge - Similar Threads - Yahoo email cannot

2. Yahoo email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo email: I would like to have two yahoo emails listed in one browser, so I can switch back and forth between the two, but when I add a second one, the first one disappears. I'm told both can be listed and I can do what I want to do, but I'm not able to have more than one email at a...
  3. Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email: My youtube account uses a yahoo email. It has always been a yahoo email. I had to clear my browsing history, etc because it keeps on lagging. Now, I can't log back in to my youtube because there is no option for a yahoo email address....
  4. Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email

Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email: My youtube account uses a yahoo email. It has always been a yahoo email. I had to clear my browsing history, etc because it keeps on lagging. Now, I can't log back in to my youtube because there is no option for a yahoo email address....
  5. Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. yahoo email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yahoo email: When I open my yahoo email there is a yellow strip at the top saying my account is out of date and two options "Fix Account" or "Dismiss." I've updated my windows 10 as it said it was out of date but that did not help. I changed my password and PIN and no help either. This...
  7. Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received

in Browsers and Email
    Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received: Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received in Gmail It did bring in all of the emails in my folders from Yahoo perfectly and put them under a new heading in Gmail as [email protected] However I was hoping it would also read the emails that show...
  8. YAHOO EMAIL

YAHOO EMAIL: THERE IS NO EMAIL PROGRAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-email/b2c12adc-7a65-442c-acb0-e8b66caec94f
  9. my yahoo email account

my yahoo email account: how do I update my yahoo email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-yahoo-email-account/3932d58f-c03f-47c2-98b1-3f1cf557267a
  10. Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email: I have lost both of these. I have chatted with them and they say its good to computer and they have giving me a new code and also a temp password but it still come with error that says no internet connection or when I put in temp password it says they don't match (password...