Windows 10: MySQL Database Remote | NEED HELP

Discus and support MySQL Database Remote | NEED HELP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to create a MYSQL Database which is remote accessable ( SQL Manager Studio 2017 from Microsoft) I firstly chose the LAMP App. Set it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frexith, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Frexith Win User

MySQL Database Remote | NEED HELP

I wanted to create a MYSQL Database which is remote accessable ( SQL Manager Studio 2017 from Microsoft) I firstly chose the LAMP App. Set it up updated everything, installed the MySQL-Server did the Secure Installation, changed the config (bind-address = 139.59.146.143), created a Database (Licenses) created users with privileges(Admin,Fred,fred) Everything is set up perfectly. I also reloaded mysql.
    When I want to access the Database from my SQL Server Manager 2017 I get this Error...

Frexith, Jul 11, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Windows Defender in Windows 10 scans (and blocks) MySQL files on exclusion list

I have MySQL server on my computer since a long time, nowadays I upgraded to Windows 10 and now the Defender blocks the MySQL server. It became so slow, the PMA (on the same machine) timeouts. If I disable the Defender, it works good. I tried to add MyI,
    MyD and frm files extensions to the exclusion list, but it didn't work. I tried to add the MySQL data dir to the list, still bad. Finally I tried to add mysqld as executable to the list, but still I have to disable the Defender whenever I use my databases.
    (Additional information: these are huge databases, gigs)

Is there a way to exclude the database from the realtime scanning?

Thanks in advance

DénesSebestyén, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview)

Source: Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview) | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. MySQL Database Remote | NEED HELP - Similar Threads - MySQL Database Remote

2. bring a mysql database into sharepoint , sharepoint list ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bring a mysql database into sharepoint , sharepoint list ?: Hi Microsoft, Can you advise how we can bring a mysql database into sharepoint directly as a list or collection of lists ? convert a phpmyadmin mysql database directly to mssql server or access...
  3. convert a phpmyadmin mysql database directly to mssql server or access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert a phpmyadmin mysql database directly to mssql server or access: Hi Microsoft, Do you have any utilities or wizards to convert a mysql database on at / under a phpmyadmin directly to ms sql server or ms access....
  4. bring a mysql database into sharepoint , sharepoint list ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bring a mysql database into sharepoint , sharepoint list ?: Hi Microsoft, Can you advise how we can bring a mysql database into sharepoint directly as a list or collection of lists ? convert a phpmyadmin mysql database directly to mssql server or access...
  5. convert a phpmyadmin mysql database directly to mssql server or access

convert a phpmyadmin mysql database directly to mssql server or access: Hi Microsoft, Do you have any utilities or wizards to convert a mysql database on at / under a phpmyadmin directly to ms sql server or ms access....
  6. Need help on ps4 remote play installer

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help on ps4 remote play installer: So i wanted to try and download the PS 4 Remote Play for my laptop but it always ends up with the same error on the installer if someone could give me some suggestions on how i can fix this that would be greatly appreciated oh and also i am running on a windows 10 laptop 178924
  7. mysql

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mysql: mysql was not instaling in laptop my windows 10 home single language tell me any idea to instal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mysql/f816549b-ff83-47c3-b8be-eefef5d790b1
  8. Database users -- MySQL or MariaDB

Database users -- MySQL or MariaDB: Hi there It looks as if in future MySql won't be 100% compatible with MariaDB. -- is there any point in switching now to save hassles in future (currently all commands etc work equally on both systems) or for most people is this not really an issue. Tables, sql syntax etc...
  9. Query records from the MySQL database and display them in color?

Query records from the MySQL database and display them in color?: Hi, I have a question, How can I color the text I query from my MYSQL database using Php? My code looks like this <td>user name:</td <td><?=$_SESSION['name']?></td> I tried to load the whole thing via the css with .tablename { font-size: 12px; font...
  10. need help setting remote desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help setting remote desktop: I am having hard time setting up remote desktop! with this COVID-19, I need to remote into my office computer. I dont know why microsoft made it so dificult to set-up. The problem I have is, I cant remote into the PC if the computer is not logged in physically, even locked....