MySQL Database Remote | NEED HELP

Discus and support MySQL Database Remote | NEED HELP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to create a MYSQL Database which is remote accessable ( SQL Manager Studio 2017 from Microsoft) I firstly chose the LAMP App. Set it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frexith, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Frexith Win User

I wanted to create a MYSQL Database which is remote accessable ( SQL Manager Studio 2017 from Microsoft) I firstly chose the LAMP App. Set it up updated everything, installed the MySQL-Server did the Secure Installation, changed the config (bind-address = 139.59.146.143), created a Database (Licenses) created users with privileges(Admin,Fred,fred) Everything is set up perfectly. I also reloaded mysql.
    When I want to access the Database from my SQL Server Manager 2017 I get this Error...

Frexith, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Corduroy_Jr Win User

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 11, 2018
  3. DénesSebestyén Win User
    Windows Defender in Windows 10 scans (and blocks) MySQL files on exclusion list

I have MySQL server on my computer since a long time, nowadays I upgraded to Windows 10 and now the Defender blocks the MySQL server. It became so slow, the PMA (on the same machine) timeouts. If I disable the Defender, it works good. I tried to add MyI,
    MyD and frm files extensions to the exclusion list, but it didn't work. I tried to add the MySQL data dir to the list, still bad. Finally I tried to add mysqld as executable to the list, but still I have to disable the Defender whenever I use my databases.
    (Additional information: these are huge databases, gigs)

Is there a way to exclude the database from the realtime scanning?

Thanks in advance

DénesSebestyén, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview)

Source: Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview) | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. MySQL Database Remote | NEED HELP - Similar Threads - MySQL Database Remote

2. Due to Return-Error Code - 110 i cannot start MSI database for application installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Due to Return-Error Code - 110 i cannot start MSI database for application installation.: Hey, i need to install an application which is using the MSI database. I already searched for this topic, but no of the recommended solutions is working for me. What I already tried to fix it: * Restart MSIEXEC * Run as admin (jst to be sure) * Restart everything...
  3. updates not downloading, corrupt database

updates not downloading, corrupt database: tried over and over to fix corrupt, update database. troubleshooter fixes it and later it's not fixed. Troubleshooter say you have updates, but when checking for any updates , it says you are up to date. how can the database be fixed completely through the system or is there...
  4. Constant ESENT database corruption errors in event log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant ESENT database corruption errors in event log: Windows 10 is an utter mess that should have Never been released. 90% of the updates screw up most computers and these patches Cause more issues then they fix. NOW after the last "Patch" my system is constantly throwing up this dialog box: - MoveFile failed; code 183. Cannot...
  5. Windows 10 Tile Layer Database corrupted

Windows 10 Tile Layer Database corrupted: Hello, For a few weeks I have been unable to open my start menu, notifications bar, and get an error when trying to update my computer. When creating a new user, the problems with the start menu and notifications bar go away. Based of 3rd party websites, I am led to believe...
  6. Start Menu corruption: "Tile database is corrupt"

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu corruption: "Tile database is corrupt": Since updating Windows 10 to version 1803, I noticed that at the bottom of my Start Menu there is a category "Other" and one item under that category listed as "ms-resource:appDisplayName". When I click on it, it opens a page in Windows Store where I can check for app...
  7. MySQL: Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MySQL: Cannot Connect: Hi guys, I recently tried to update my 2nd computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I had no problems updating my computer, but I could get MySQL Server to work. I had to restore back to Windows 8.1 Did any of you encounter a similar problem? If so, how did you solve...
  8. Services Apache & MySQL won't run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services Apache & MySQL won't run: My Windows 7 Pro machine correctly ran Apache and MySQL servers until I accepted the free "upgrade" to Windows 10 Pro. Now the services won't stay running. I had previously installed the IndigoAMPP 9.04 distribution from IndigoStar software, including Apache 2.2.11 and...
  9. Apache/MySQL service settings revert to manual on reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Apache/MySQL service settings revert to manual on reboot: I've maintained an XAMPP localhost on my machine for web development for years and never had any real problem with it. Fairly recently (within the last two or three months, I believe), the services for both Apache and MySQL always revert to a Startup Type of Manual on reboot....
  10. Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview)

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview): Today, we’re announcing a cool new feature (in preview) for Web developers using Azure App Service to create Web applications that use MySQL. MySQL in-app enables developers to run the MySQL server side-by-side with their Web application within the same environment, which...