Windows 10: Mystery Update.

Discus and support Mystery Update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, can someone please advise what this update is, searching Google produces no results? Thank you, . : see attachment [img] 91954 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Yorky, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Yorky Win User

Mystery Update.

Hello, can someone please advise what this update is, searching Google produces no results?
    Thank you,
    : see attachment

Mystery Update. [​IMG]

:)

Yorky, Aug 22, 2017

2. Mysterious Update

My computer did a mysterious update last night. Now, today I can't sign into my computer. It says the password won't work.

JoleanOverton, Aug 22, 2017
  3. MarcoArik Win User
    Mysterious Update

Hello. A few hours ago, when I shut off my pc, I had the screen "Preparing to configure Windows. Do not turn off your computer." And it took about 20 mins.

I thought it was an update, but Update Chronology says last update was on 15 March, so 2 days ago.

What happened?

MarcoArik, Aug 22, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Mystery Update.

5. Yorky Win User
    Yorky, Aug 22, 2017
  6. Steve C Win User
    Just Google the offending ID as mentioned in that other thread and you should be able to identify the offending app. I think this issue is just due to poor QA from MS.

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mystery Update.

1. Mystery Update. - Similar Threads - Mystery Update

2. All past security updates been mysteriously wiped from my history except the failing KB5034441

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All past security updates been mysteriously wiped from my history except the failing KB5034441: Could someone please explain to me what just happened? After restarting my laptop today, all history of previous security updates of mine has been removed from the update history. The ongoing failing 4441 update, however, is still affecting me, and only cumulative updates...
  3. All past security updates been mysteriously wiped from my history except the failing KB5034441

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All past security updates been mysteriously wiped from my history except the failing KB5034441: Could someone please explain to me what just happened? After restarting my laptop today, all history of previous security updates of mine has been removed from the update history. The ongoing failing 4441 update, however, is still affecting me, and only cumulative updates...
  4. All past security updates been mysteriously wiped from my history except the failing KB5034441

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open. Are there problems on your end?...
  6. Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....

Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open. Are there problems on your end?...
  7. Seeing a "BitLocker" warning when trying to update BIOS. Asking for a mysterious "key".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Seeing a "BitLocker" warning when trying to update BIOS. Asking for a mysterious "key".: Hello,I am seeing a BitLocker key warning when trying to update BIOS which implies if I don't make record of a mysterious code I know absolutely nothing about, I'll never be able to use my computer again. This message is a surprise to me. I know absolutely nothing about this....
  8. Seeing a "BitLocker" warning when trying to update BIOS. Asking for a mysterious "key".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeing a "BitLocker" warning when trying to update BIOS. Asking for a mysterious "key".: Hello,I am seeing a BitLocker key warning when trying to update BIOS which implies if I don't make record of a mysterious code I know absolutely nothing about, I'll never be able to use my computer again. This message is a surprise to me. I know absolutely nothing about this....
  9. Seeing a "BitLocker" warning when trying to update BIOS. Asking for a mysterious "key".

10. Windows Update can't/won't install these mysterious new extension updates that recently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update can't/won't install these mysterious new extension updates that recently...: I run Windows 11 and like to keep myself up to date in regards to drivers due to simply despising the annoying notifications. Recently, I had been having trouble with installing the latest graphics driver from GeForce Experience so I took matters into my own hands and tried...