Windows 10: Nadella On Cybersecurity

Discus and support Nadella On Cybersecurity in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A channel9 video: Satya Nadella on Cybersecurity and Microsoft’s new Cyber Defense Operations Center In this special Taste of Premier episode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cliff S, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Nadella On Cybersecurity

A channel9 video: Satya Nadella on Cybersecurity and Microsoft’s new Cyber Defense Operations Center

:)

Cliff S, Dec 5, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

Time for Gates to come back and save Windows Phone and Microsoft

Gates is already working alongside Nadella. It means he approves Nadella's choices.

Entegy, Dec 5, 2015
  3. network and internet

Their both currently unavailable until the Internet service provider for both carriers are updated with the cybersecurity software to prevent future shutdowns.

Dayna R. Hurtado, Dec 5, 2015
Thema:

Nadella On Cybersecurity

1. Nadella On Cybersecurity - Similar Threads - Nadella Cybersecurity

2. Request to Satya Nadella.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request to Satya Nadella.: I want to give a message to ceo Satya Nadella. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-to-satya-nadella/7609c572-89cf-491b-82f4-37036898cccc
  3. Request to Satya Nadella.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request to Satya Nadella.: I want to give a message to ceo Satya Nadella. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-to-satya-nadella/7609c572-89cf-491b-82f4-37036898cccc
  4. How the **** do I disable Windows 10 auto update? @Satya Nadella

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How the **** do I disable Windows 10 auto update? @Satya Nadella: Hello all, This is a tale of lost work, like all other thousands ones on the internet. I have windows 10 that automatically updated and restarted. A weeks worth work that was opened, both in image editor and coding.. How can I disable this cancer, the auto-restart, from...
  5. How to contact Nadella Satya

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to contact Nadella Satya: Is there any way to contact Nadella Satya? Surely there must be a way of contacting the CEO so he is aware of the problems caused by Windows 10 and its updates. Doubt there is a way. I was promised by the CHAT function, that someone from Microsoft would contact me. My...
  6. What does Staya Nadella do other then eat curry and lie?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    What does Staya Nadella do other then eat curry and lie?: Basicly he is a horrible CEO. Microsoft started to suck when he took over. Dumb curry ****! - Yes I am abusive so is microsoft with their **** software engineering!...
  7. Windows 10 sucks about as much **** as Satya Nadella

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 sucks about as much **** as Satya Nadella: YOU WILL FEEL THE NEED TO TELL ME TO MIND MY LANGUAGE WELL I TELL YOU TO MIND YOUR **** SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT... Fair enough? This **** sucks... I unplugged my internet cable restarted the PC and well windows is being a **** turd again, it prompts me to enter my password......
  8. Dear Sir. Dear Mr. Satya Nadella

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dear Sir. Dear Mr. Satya Nadella: Dear Sir. Mr. Satya Nadella Since you have a master’s degree in computer science, would it be to much to ask of you that, when you release a new update say, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 SP1 Cumulative Update (CU) 7 KB3162659 it will not fail 14 times. I know i am being lazy...
  9. Watch Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Live November 16th 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Live November 16th 2016: Watch live at 10 AM Australian local time on November 16th as Satya Nadella, CEO Microsoft, shares his thoughts on how Microsoft is empowering every developer and start-up with the tools and platforms to build any application and create new experiences by bringing together...
  10. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed “No question that we really missed the mobile one” Despite the fact that Microsoft has reiterated its commitment to Windows phones on several occasions so far, there are people out there still questioning the...