Windows 10: nagging Memory issue

Discus and support nagging Memory issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello guys and gals . i have this on going , unable to understand why my system says its has in 16 gig and only using 8 gigs. i believe that this has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pantz, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Pantz Win User

nagging Memory issue

Hello guys and gals . i have this on going , unable to understand why my system says its has in 16 gig and only using 8 gigs. i believe that this has been explained before and instructions on how to possible fix this nagging issue
    every where and every thing says i have 16 Gigs installed , but i only seem to be using 8Gigs
    is it possible to Explain this again

thanks in advance

:)

Pantz, Apr 28, 2017
  2. avalx Win User

Nokia Maps Suite 2.0 upgrade annoyance

I don't know why but the nagging about Maps Suite 2.0 in Nokia Suite suddenly disappeared :smileysurprised:

Still the low memory issue did not go away :smileyfrustrated:

avalx, Apr 28, 2017
  3. 6230 mp3 downloads

Thanks, I will get a memory card then and my son can then stop nagging me!

kevin---01, Apr 28, 2017
  4. AddRAM Win User

nagging Memory issue

Click Open Resource Monitor, then choose the Memory tab and post a snip.

It should explain everything.

Example:

AddRAM, Apr 28, 2017
  5. Pantz Win User
    Hello Thanks for the quick reply

Thanks in Advance

Pantz, Apr 28, 2017
  6. AddRAM Win User
    There you go, for some reason you have 8GB Hardware Reserved, which usually goes to on board video.

You have a video card so who knows what`s actually going on.

And you already have 6 GB in use, that`s a lot.

Add all those figures up and see if it totals 16 GB, 16 GB is 16384 MB, so it`s all there.

AddRAM, Apr 28, 2017
  7. Pantz Win User
    Hello again, is there any reason why i would need 8 Gig reserved for hardware ? i dont have a high end card just a 750ti

Thanks in advance

Pantz, Apr 28, 2017
  8. AddRAM Win User

nagging Memory issue

No clue either, every motherboard is different.

AddRAM, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

nagging Memory issue

1. nagging Memory issue - Similar Threads - nagging Memory issue

2. Memory issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory issue?: My laptop does not use more than a couple gigs of ram when it says in another place that it is using 5.5 out of 7.7GB. when i have nothing running it is still difficult to get it below 40% usage....
  3. Memory issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory issue?: My laptop does not use more than a couple gigs of ram when it says in another place that it is using 5.5 out of 7.7GB. when i have nothing running it is still difficult to get it below 40% usage....
  4. Memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory issue: I own a Lenovo X 250. It came with installed memory of 8GB. I had a card installed with an additional 8Gb. For the past few months, the computer has become very slow. I notice this only when loading and saving Excel files. It never was an issue. It takes a few minutes, and...
  5. Memory issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory issue: I own a Lenovo X 250. It came with installed memory of 8GB. I had a card installed with an additional 8Gb. For the past few months, the computer has become very slow. I notice this only when loading and saving Excel files. It never was an issue. It takes a few minutes, and...
  6. Win 11 nagging issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 nagging issues: so I upgraded from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro several months ago. 21H2 22000.856.I am having issues that I can't explain.1. If a Windows update is available for installation, many programs won't start and other issues that make the computer unusable. This started in Win 10....
  7. Win 11 nagging issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 nagging issues: so I upgraded from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro several months ago. 21H2 22000.856.I am having issues that I can't explain.1. If a Windows update is available for installation, many programs won't start and other issues that make the computer unusable. This started in Win 10....
  8. Memory Issue?

Memory Issue?: I ran the Windows memtest today and received the error "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer". Now i'm not sure if this means i need to replace RAM, or...
  9. Memory issues

Memory issues: My committed memory is maxing out 53/53GB idk why i have so much and its not even using my actual memory https://ibb.co/Tg1zLtF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-issues/bceeafc6-b20c-4fd0-950a-7708195c63fc
  10. Memory Issue.

Memory Issue.: I Recently built a computer two weeks ago, I've randomly got two bluescreens since the build. I ran the windows memtest today and received the error "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these...