Windows 10: Nagging "Windows Update" Items

Discus and support Nagging "Windows Update" Items in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just downloaded Windows latest build 10240 and in the last few Insider Updates many of the issues I had were rectified. Also many of you gave me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AFTommy, Jul 15, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

Nagging "Windows Update" Items

I just downloaded Windows latest build 10240 and in the last few Insider Updates many of the issues I had were rectified.
    Also many of you gave me great information on how to solve the lingering ones. One issue still remains, a nagging one; Windows Update keeps showing me updates for "Office 2010" and I cannot install or hide them. It is not harmful, I understand that, but it is as nagging as a pop up. Can I hide or remove those updates as we could in earlier versions of Windows? Once again I appreciate all your help.

:)

AFTommy, Jul 15, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jul 15, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Nagging "Windows Update" Items :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Nagging "Windows Update" Items :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Nagging "Windows Update" Items :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Nagging "Windows Update" Items :)

musum, Jul 15, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Nagging "Windows Update" Items - Similar Threads - Nagging Update Items

2. Can this nag message be removed from Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can this nag message be removed from Windows Update?: Can this nagging message be removed from within Windows Update?It is displayed on the right side of the WU app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-this-nag-message-be-removed-from-windows/e6882804-f889-421f-9492-3e966476ccc9
  3. Can this nag message be removed from Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can this nag message be removed from Windows Update?: Can this nagging message be removed from within Windows Update?It is displayed on the right side of the WU app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-this-nag-message-be-removed-from-windows/e6882804-f889-421f-9492-3e966476ccc9
  4. Can this nag message be removed from Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Some Microsoft updates nagging

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some Microsoft updates nagging: Hello,At 14 April 2021, installed KB5001330 (manually), after that removed Edge browser. My default browser is Google Chrome.KB4023057 is offered again and again and I keep removing it. (I read about it in the internet)I use now the "Windows update mini tool" to check for...
  6. Windows Defender Nag Note

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Nag Note: Every day I get this message: ..."Virus Protection is turned off. Tap or click to turn on Windows Defender Antivirus"... . When I click on the message, I get sent to the "Security at a Glance" page. Everything has Green check marks. Also ... Periodically I get a message...
  7. Windows Defender Nag Note

Windows Defender Nag Note: Every day I get this message: ..."Virus Protection is turned off. Tap or click to turn on Windows Defender Antivirus"... . When I click on the message, I get sent to the "Security at a Glance" page. Everything has Green check marks. Also ... Periodically I get a message...
  8. how to prevent windows update assistant nagging on 1709?

how to prevent windows update assistant nagging on 1709?: A long time ago, I changed the windowsupdate permissions under Services by changing it from SYSTEM to another limited user I created. I have not gotten any update nags since. But I see that MS has been sneaky, and somehow, the Update Assistant wants to download some major...
  9. Nag: "Required updates need to be installed"

Nag: "Required updates need to be installed": Or maybe it is "Required updates need to be downloaded". I don't remember. In any case thee is only one option given: download or install. When this message appears the whole display is locked. Sometimes Esc removes the popup; sometimes Esc (and everything else) is ignored....
  10. Sticky Notes update nag

Sticky Notes update nag: At least once a day I get the pic below requesting a sticky note update. I click 'ok' and nothing happens. This has been going on for a while. I find SN really handy and have it permanently open on the desktop - I'd like to either update the thing or turn off the nag. 102811