Windows 10: Nano Wifi causes BSOD

Discus and support Nano Wifi causes BSOD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop's internal Wifi died (it may or may not be recognized by Windows every time it boots) and after weeks of using my phone as a Wifi adapter via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FMecha, Aug 16, 2018.

1. FMecha Win User

Nano Wifi causes BSOD

My laptop's internal Wifi died (it may or may not be recognized by Windows every time it boots) and after weeks of using my phone as a Wifi adapter via USB tethering, I've bought a TP-LINK TL-WN725N Wifi adaptor. Every time I use it, it would give BSODs, most of it are the IRQL BSOD, but I've seen two Bad Pool Header and one DPC Watchdog Violation.

The TL-WN725N uses Realtek RTL8188EU chipset, which uses rtwlanu.sys driver that was last updated 10/26/2016. Unfortunately, I don't have a dump at the moment because of repeating sound during last BSOD caused me to interrupt dumping process.

What now?

:)

FMecha, Aug 16, 2018

2. My wireless mouse turns my wifi down alot when plugged in through nano usb

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing, I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur due to software conflicts or malfunctioning driver.

• Is this issue specific with the Nano USB?

Method 1:
    The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.

• Click on Troubleshooting tab.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

• Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

• Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Method 2:

I suggest you to uninstall the Nano USB drivers from Device Manager and check if the issue persists. I also suggest you to install the latest Chipset drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us with more information and we’d be happy to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 16, 2018
  3. iPod Nano 4th generation

There's a similar thread here in the Community with the same issue, and Community member

LikeRoxyStar
    have shared a solution that worked for. We suggest checking it out by clicking this link.

Just scroll down to the very bottom of the first page of the thread and you will see the steps she did to resolve the issue.

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Joanna 777, Aug 16, 2018
  4. GuyDor Win User

Nano Wifi causes BSOD

wdiwifi.sys and hal.sys cause BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Win 10

Hi Radney,

Tnx for reply.

So you suggest to run verifier on WiFi driver ?

What should I expect to get? will it create a report or cause a BSOD?

Do you suggest taking the following path in verifier?

Create standard setting -> select driver name from a list ->

than choose only the Intel Wifi driver OR only wdiwifi from microsoft OR both ?

Tnx

Guy

GuyDor, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Nano Wifi causes BSOD

1. Nano Wifi causes BSOD - Similar Threads - Nano Wifi causes

2. Wifi Adapters Causing BSOD for windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi Adapters Causing BSOD for windows update: Every time I try to update my system I get a BSOD netwtw10.sys, I'm beginning to think its my two wifi adapters. My motherboard comes with an onboard wifi, but I decided to get a wifi card for better connection strength. I tried to find solutions elsewhere, bur I came up with...
  3. installing / resetting wifi adapter causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing / resetting wifi adapter causing BSOD: my initial problem was a BSOD caused by a known issue with a recent windows update KB5021233 and after trying multiple suggested solutions i ended up reinstalling windowsduring the installation i was met with another BSOD which forced it to restart which lead to an error...
  4. installing / resetting wifi adapter causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing / resetting wifi adapter causing BSOD: my initial problem was a BSOD caused by a known issue with a recent windows update KB5021233 and after trying multiple suggested solutions i ended up reinstalling windowsduring the installation i was met with another BSOD which forced it to restart which lead to an error...
  5. installing / resetting wifi adapter causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Wifi Extender causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Extender causing BSOD?: Hello,I've recently received a Pc and for some reason, I keep receiving a BSOD after connecting to the internet. This used to be my brothers PC, and he used to use Linux on his Nvme drive. Since then, I have completely wiped the Nvme SSD and transferred my old data from a...
  7. Wifi Extender causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Extender causing BSOD?: Hello,I've recently received a Pc and for some reason, I keep receiving a BSOD after connecting to the internet. This used to be my brothers PC, and he used to use Linux on his Nvme drive. Since then, I have completely wiped the Nvme SSD and transferred my old data from a...
  8. Wifi Extender causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. NANO ransomware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NANO ransomware: Does anyone know how to remove NANO ransomware and decrypt .NANO files? It would be a great help. Thanks! submitted by /u/jasonslone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gd52w6/nano_ransomware/
  10. usb wifi nano adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb wifi nano adapter: on my laptop im having internet issues where it it will cut out every few minutes this issue is only on one device so isnt the modem will getting a usb nano wifi adapter fix the cutting out issues?...