Windows 10: NAS unreachable

Discus and support NAS unreachable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a NAS, accessible via 192.168.1.57:81 locally. The problem is : I can't see it under Windows. In Linux I can see it under network tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nathan30, Mar 21, 2017.

1. nathan30 Win User

NAS unreachable

Hi,

I have a NAS, accessible via 192.168.1.57:81 locally. The problem is : I can't see it under Windows. In Linux I can see it under network tab

I try to access it with \\192.168.1.57 in My Computer but doesn't work too

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

:)

nathan30, Mar 21, 2017

2. PC automatically downgraded from Win10 to Win8

This site is unreachable for me.

NumeraChaos, Mar 21, 2017
  3. lumina 640 xl

when i making a call to person who is unreachable the phone strucks

when i am back to tower reachable area after coming from unreacheable area my phone got struck

i serviced in karur centr and coimbatore center the same error appears

ganeshraam, Mar 21, 2017
  4. NAS unreachable

Hi nathan30

Did this just recently start?

Is this a new device or new install?

Is your computer connected wirelessly and is the network set to private? (not public).

Could you fill out system specs please.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 22, 2017
  5. nathan30 Win User
    Hi Ken,

This is just start yes, because my NAS is new. I've never have another NAS before. And my laptop is wirelessly connected to my Internet box, the NAS is connected wiredly directly.
    How can I know if my network is private or public ?
    For the SPECS I have W10 Pro Insider Preview (the last one) and is it important to say the other system specs like CPU, RAM etc...?

nathan30, Mar 22, 2017
  6. M4v3r1ck Win User
    Is your NAS listed in the Windows Credentials pane in Control Panel?

Cheers

M4v3r1ck, Mar 22, 2017
  7. nathan30 Win User
    Hum, I really don't know. How can I check, please?

nathan30, Mar 22, 2017
  8. M4v3r1ck Win User

NAS unreachable

Control Panel > Show all > Credential Manager and select tab Windows Credentials.

If you can't find the tab, just let me know and I'll post a screen cap for you here!

Here you go:

1. Control Panel > All Control Panel Items

NAS unreachable [​IMG]

2. Credential Manager

NAS unreachable [​IMG]

3. Windows Credentials > Select Add a Windows Credentials

NAS unreachable [​IMG]

4. Enter the user credentials for your NAS / USERNAME & PASSWORD:

NAS unreachable [​IMG]

Enter \\NameOfYourNAS
    Enter your username for your NAS
    Enter your password for your NAS

Cheers

M4v3r1ck, Mar 22, 2017
  9. If you fill out system specs it just means members don't have to keep asking. Here is tutorial.

System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

You can tell if your network is private or public by right clicking network icon in system tray, click Open Network and Sahring, on left click "Change advance sharing settings". Window open. If Private you will see the words"(Current profile) beside Private or you will see these words beside Public.

Caledon Ken, Mar 22, 2017
  10. nathan30 Win User
    Thanks for your tips, but even after add the credentials, nothing appear in the network tab..
    I've updated my profile *Smile For the network, is well in private

nathan30, Mar 22, 2017
  11. M4v3r1ck Win User
    What brand is your NAS?

Cheers

M4v3r1ck, Mar 22, 2017
  12. nathan30 Win User
  13. M4v3r1ck Win User

NAS unreachable

M4v3r1ck, Mar 22, 2017
  14. nathan30 Win User
    There is this : 12. How can Windows computer users access TNAS shared folders?

Under the NAS's OS I can just activate the Windows File Service. But even with this it doesn't work

nathan30, Mar 22, 2017
  15. M4v3r1ck Win User
    Please share a screen cap of this?

Cheers

M4v3r1ck, Mar 22, 2017
Thema:

NAS unreachable

1. NAS unreachable - Similar Threads - NAS unreachable

2. Is there Any Way to Use Windows 11's Networked Folder as NAS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there Any Way to Use Windows 11's Networked Folder as NAS?: Hi can you use as a kind of NAS Window's built-in networking for backup and restoring or repairing your main Windows?Can you back up your main Windows to a shared folder on another PC? The main Windows is 1TB but the shared folder is 2TB Drive the icon is macOS, essentially...
  3. Is there Any Way to Use Windows 11's Networked Folder as NAS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there Any Way to Use Windows 11's Networked Folder as NAS?: Hi can you use as a kind of NAS Window's built-in networking for backup and restoring or repairing your main Windows?Can you back up your main Windows to a shared folder on another PC? The main Windows is 1TB but the shared folder is 2TB Drive the icon is macOS, essentially...
  4. security policy blocks access to NAS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security policy blocks access to NAS: Suddenly, when trying to access files stored on my NAS I am block by some issue with security policies.No idea what caused this. Have not installed anything new in over a week and this hppened just now....
  5. security policy blocks access to NAS

security policy blocks access to NAS: Suddenly, when trying to access files stored on my NAS I am block by some issue with security policies.No idea what caused this. Have not installed anything new in over a week and this hppened just now....
  6. Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN: Hello,I have tried EVERYTHING I can find on the Error code search. I have spent in excess of 40hrs on this including with the NAS mftr ASUS, elevated Support and conclusion 'it is a Windows problem'.So, with all due respect and grateful of anyone who is prepared to 'dig deep'...
  7. Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN

Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN: Hello,I have tried EVERYTHING I can find on the Error code search. I have spent in excess of 40hrs on this including with the NAS mftr ASUS, elevated Support and conclusion 'it is a Windows problem'.So, with all due respect and grateful of anyone who is prepared to 'dig deep'...
  8. Cannot connect to a NAS file server. Destination Host unreachable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to a NAS file server. Destination Host unreachable: When sending ping packets to the IP address. I get a response from a wrong IP address. Where or whose IP address is it?I'm using a windows 10 laptop connected to wireless router 192.168.0.1This NAS server is connected to a switch connected to another router. This began to...
  9. Cannot connect to a NAS file server. Destination Host unreachable

Cannot connect to a NAS file server. Destination Host unreachable: When sending ping packets to the IP address. I get a response from a wrong IP address. Where or whose IP address is it?I'm using a windows 10 laptop connected to wireless router 192.168.0.1This NAS server is connected to a switch connected to another router. This began to...
  10. Cannot connect to a NAS file server. Destination Host unreachable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing