Windows 10: Nas200 suddenly wants network credentials

Discus and support Nas200 suddenly wants network credentials in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a Nas200 Drive that's been working well for a while,. then all of a sudden I now have to (try to) log in using network credentials. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alanParsons, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Nas200 suddenly wants network credentials

Hi All, I have a Nas200 Drive that's been working well for a while,. then all of a sudden I now have to (try to) log in using network credentials. The only thing is that it wont let me log in at all.

I've used my adminstrator user & password, and my user ones too.. and nothing seems to work.

What's also odd is that I can't log into it via the web interface.. why would that be? I have recently changed routers, but I wouldn't have thought that would be a problem would it ?

Any help / pointers would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

AP

:)

alanParsons, Oct 28, 2016

2. windows wants network credentials pw to access mac

thanks for the reply but you did not understand the issue - i am not trying to access a windows pc. i am trying to access a mac from a win pc. any help greatly app

5 string

rogercarpenter, Oct 28, 2016
  3. windows wants network credentials pw to access mac

have 2 pc's -- one winxp and one win 10. whenever i try to access the mac from either one of the pc's for file sharing, a "windows security" dialog box opens wanting a UN and PW. i was advised to set all (mac and both pc's) with the same login pw --
    i did but to no avail. the pc's still want the network pw. i can however access the pc's from the mac without a pw. what is so baffling is that i have never, to my recollection, set up a pw on either of the pc's.

the mac has yosemite 10.10.2 (if that's relevant). don't know where to go from here-- any help greatly app. tks in adv

5string

rogercarpenter, Oct 28, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Nas200 suddenly wants network credentials

Entirely possible. The Router has a different identification from the old one and most times the adding of a NAS as was done for the old one has to be done again for the new one.

Berton, Oct 28, 2016
  5. Thanks for the reply....any idea how i can reconfigure it for the new router?

Thanks

6. hi there - problem solved !! I discovered that I could log on via the linksys portal as admin, but when I went to look at the files it also wanted the same kind of log in but wouldn't accept any of my user's or passwords.... The old turn it off and start again trick worked... should have tried that before, and would have it all of the access was denied.

Thanks for the help !
    AP

7. Berton Win User
    Glad you got it working.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Nas200 suddenly wants network credentials

1. Nas200 suddenly wants network credentials - Similar Threads - Nas200 suddenly wants

2. Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Credentials: I have an HP Pavilion running Windows 10 Pro. The version is shown as 20H2 and the build is 19042.804. The system has a Western Digital My Cloud connected via ethernet as NAS. One user, suddenly, cannot access her files, which are on this device. Windows is asking her to...
  3. Network Credentials?

Network Credentials?: After the last update, I can no longer connect my computers. It asks for "network credentials". Where do these come from? Who set them. And why? I searched all over the internet, and there are any of "solutions," none of which seem to work, including removing all password...
  4. Network Credentials

Network Credentials: I just added a 3rd computer in my home. Everytime I try to connect the computers, it's asking for my user name & password in Network Credentials, I've never been asked that before & I have no idea what those are. Where can I find my Network Credentials? Thanx for your...
  5. network credentials

network credentials: What are network credentials? Every time I try to look thru the network to see my other computers files I get a box asking for user and password. I have no idea how to fill this in. Can you help me or send me someplace where I can find out about networking?...
  6. Network Credentials

Network Credentials: Network Credentials, I have 2 computers on my home network. Since MS deleted homegroup I cannot connect the computer the computers. They both show on each computer under network, but when I try to connect I am asked for network credentials. I enter the account and...
  7. Network credentials

Network credentials: How exactly do you create a network credential that works ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-credentials/4c78a2f6-83fa-445e-8410-cf36d7c70540"
  8. windows security is suddenly asking for network credentials

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security is suddenly asking for network credentials: I am running windows 10 with a DROBO attached via usb port to the computer. I am also using Genie Timeline Profession 2017 to maintain a backup. There is a new prompt that comes up when I try to access the DROBO it is a request to enter network credential to connect to the...
  9. network credentials

in Windows 10 Customization
    network credentials: how do I find my network credentials for getting to one computer to another computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/network-credentials/5a264d6d-b154-4085-ab0b-81d2ed1ca00e
  10. Win 10 Suddenly asking for Network Credentials

Win 10 Suddenly asking for Network Credentials: Hello everyone, I'm new to the group. I have an interesting network problem. I'll try to be brief. I have four computers running Windows 10, 7 and XP Pro networked that use a common workgroup. Everything was working fine for months until just recently the computer running...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nas200 work with windows 10

2. nas200 software nl