Windows 10: Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform

Discus and support Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We at Microsoft are committed to helping developers maximize their monetization through ads. The Microsoft ad mediation service along with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 29, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform

Source: Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, May 29, 2018
  2. Bruce Hagen, May 29, 2018
  3. DNA ad unlocker

Are you sure it's called DNA ad unlocker and not DNS Unlocker? If the latter......................

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/ads-by-dns-unlocker-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform

1. Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform - Similar Threads - Native Ads Microsoft

2. Microsoft Ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ads: When will you add the promised ads to windows?I'm eagerly anticipating it since you said it will be mandatory, and I love all advertisement. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ads/9c843677-66ab-4682-8c1a-0dc6989f998c
  3. Microsoft Ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ads: When will you add the promised ads to windows?I'm eagerly anticipating it since you said it will be mandatory, and I love all advertisement. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ads/9c843677-66ab-4682-8c1a-0dc6989f998c
  4. Adding native support for a Vikram Sambat calendar in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding native support for a Vikram Sambat calendar in Windows: I am using Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2, OS build 19042.1469. Inside the Region Settings >> Change data formats, there is only one CalendarGregorian Calendar to select from. What I want to achieve is to create a completely new calendar based on Vikram Sambat...
  5. Adding native support for a Vikram Sambat calendar in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding native support for a Vikram Sambat calendar in Windows: I am using Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2, OS build 19042.1469. Inside the Region Settings >> Change data formats, there is only one CalendarGregorian Calendar to select from. What I want to achieve is to create a completely new calendar based on Vikram Sambat...
  6. Adding native support for a Vikram Sambat calendar in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft shutting down Ad Monetization platform for UWP apps June 1st

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shutting down Ad Monetization platform for UWP apps June 1st: As of June 1st 2020, the Microsoft Ad Monetization platform for Windows UWP apps will be shut down. This decision was made primarily because it is no longer viable for us to continue operating the product at the current levels. Key points to note The Ad monetization...
  8. Microsoft is adding call recording to Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding call recording to Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms: Microsoft today announced that Skype will be updated later this month to include built-in call recording feature. The new feature will be cloud-based and you can access the recordings across devices including Microsoft’s Windows 10, Android, iOS and Mac. “Call recording is...
  9. Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform: Earlier this week, we kicked off our annual developer conference Microsoft Build in front of over 10,000 developers at Washington state convention center with viewers watching the event live around the world. During the keynote and other live sessions, we had several...
  10. New UWP Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX

in Windows 10 News
    New UWP Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX: Today, we are announcing new policy around ad unit decommissioning, user experience updates to manage active/inactive ad units, default policies around Ad network enablement, and changes to the Ad impression measurement methodology for Windows apps. You may be impacted if you...