Windows 10: Native apps toolbar dont appear

Discus and support Native apps toolbar dont appear in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have a problems with my Windows 10. The native application icons do not appear on the toolbar (like calculator, e-mail, Edge,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by giosepeluiz, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Native apps toolbar dont appear

Hello guys, I have a problems with my Windows 10.

The native application icons do not appear on the toolbar (like calculator, e-mail, Edge, settings, etc):

Native apps toolbar dont appear [​IMG]

I'm using the build 14279, but it has happened since the first (I am Insider)
    I tried reinstalling the applications but not solved, any solution?

Thanks!!

:)

giosepeluiz, Mar 10, 2016

2. Custom Toolbar Icons Keep Disappearing

I have a custom toolbar on my task bar (native Windows thing, for those who forgot about this option), which was running fine for quite a while. The folder that contains the toolbar shortcuts was previously located on a local drive, and I never had problems
    with the toolbar. Recently that drive started going bad, so I relocated the toolbar folder to my networked (auto-connecting) user drive and re-established the toolbar from there. Now, the toolbar icons occasionally are missing upon logon. The folder for the
    toolbar is definitely available; the toolbar can locate it and browse it with no problem with all the shortcuts inside still in tact. It's just that the icons don't show on the toolbar and also the toolbar's "show text" option won't show anything either. Clicking
    the task bar or desktop and hitting F5 doesn't make them appear. Is this a non-fixable problem that occurs due to using a networked resource for the toolbar or is there a way to fix this (without changing to a local drive)? Thank you.

A J Kuehner, Mar 10, 2016
  3. will wifi calling be in mango update for hd7?

Dont think this is available in Mango , but a native Skype app is rumored to be available on WP7

SaijoGeorge, Mar 10, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Native apps toolbar dont appear

Hi, found this, but just shows reinstalling doesn't solve it (MVP solution).
    Taskbar icons of universal apps not - Microsoft Community

Besides which, the powershell command breaks apps since build 10586 in November - I've not seen anything to show any updates have corrected that.

So....
    My immediate reaction, given you've had this problem a long time is to suggest

a. Create a full disk image (defensive backup) as the next step is major (but should be safe).
    (Everyone should use disk imaging and update the image anyway - so much safer and really fast with SSD and USB3)
    b. Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

The in-place repair
    - leaves all your programs and most settings in place
    - reverts your build to 10580 ('cos that's the version of the iso)
    - turns off system restore
    - creates Windows.old
    - means subsequent Win updates need redoing

dalchina, Mar 11, 2016
Thema:

Native apps toolbar dont appear

1. Native apps toolbar dont appear - Similar Threads - Native apps toolbar

2. Wifi option not appearing on toolbar and settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not appearing on toolbar and settings: I'm using WIFI not wireless connection or anything of that sort, but the WIFI option has disappeared from my toolbar and even on my settings. WHEN I TROUBLESHOOT IT SAYS AN ETHERNET CABLE IS NOT CONNECTED????!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I AM A STUDENT AT A UNIVERSITY AND I...
  3. Wifi option not appearing on toolbar and settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option not appearing on toolbar and settings: I'm using WIFI not wireless connection or anything of that sort, but the WIFI option has disappeared from my toolbar and even on my settings. WHEN I TROUBLESHOOT IT SAYS AN ETHERNET CABLE IS NOT CONNECTED????!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I AM A STUDENT AT A UNIVERSITY AND I...
  4. Wifi option not appearing on toolbar and settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps: I'm finding that in some apps in Windows have menu elements buried under the top window bar. So far I've seen it in Photos and the Store, but not in Calculator, Maps, Money or some other apps. If you look close, you can see bits of the top menu in both cases.The photos app...
  6. Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps

Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps: I'm finding that in some apps in Windows have menu elements buried under the top window bar. So far I've seen it in Photos and the Store, but not in Calculator, Maps, Money or some other apps. If you look close, you can see bits of the top menu in both cases.The photos app...
  7. Win10 Native Apps not opening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Native Apps not opening.: My friend is having an issue where his windows 10 native apps are not opening. Microsoft Store opens for a split second and then closes. This happened after problems with PSO2 and I heavily suspect he messed with his WindowsApp folder. I've had him try running PowerShell...
  8. Some Apps dont appear in second user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Some Apps dont appear in second user account: I created a standard user account recently with the person's Microsoft account. however many apps that have been installed in the admin account on the laptop don't appear in the standard user account. do note that I am not talking about apps installed from the app store...
  9. Apps/Software wont open, but will appear in the toolbar?

Apps/Software wont open, but will appear in the toolbar?: I'm new to the PC world, so please forgive me for my ignorance. the problem I'm having is whenever I select an app to run(like steam, or even files) nothing will happen. nothing pops up saying there's an issue, but i can see the icon appear in the toolbar to show its running,...
  10. PIN OPTIONS DONT APPEAR

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN OPTIONS DONT APPEAR: I want to change my PIN In windows 10 but i cant see the option, its greyed, who can help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-options-dont-appear/caa59ea0-fd01-4ea6-a931-96fd63c56c4f