Windows 10: Native Ghost-like capabilities

Discus and support Native Ghost-like capabilities in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Currently, on Windows 7 I have Symantec Ghost. Every 12 months or so, I like resetting my computer back to a point in time. In my image, I set my my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cegarbage, Jul 31, 2015.

1. cegarbage Win User

Native Ghost-like capabilities

Currently, on Windows 7 I have Symantec Ghost. Every 12 months or so, I like resetting my computer back to a point in time. In my image, I set my my docs, desktop and favorites on my d:\ drive. As a result, when my computer is re-imaged, I have nothing to configure. I download all system updates, then create a new an updated image for next time I want to do an image.

Does the native Windows 10 feature that allows you to go back to a previous point in time have the capability to reset registry items so I can accomplish the same things I do with Windows 7/Ghost?

:)

cegarbage, Jul 31, 2015

2. E71x - web browser crashing

@benny6669,

I agree with that. You used another app, which has a web browser capabilities, compatibilities, characteristics (whatever) to break the error sequence.

The solution seems to lie in apps that can open the native browser or native-like browser.

PauloSergioMDC, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Sticky request for the mods

Hey guys please, please, please post or make a sticky that the E90 does not have a native fax client nor is it capable for natively faxing. People are once again posting "faxing" questions without the benefit of doing a simple search and getting their
    answers.

TIA

sapporobaby, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Native Ghost-like capabilities

1. Native Ghost-like capabilities - Similar Threads - Native Ghost capabilities

2. It seems like no Windows-Native program is able to connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It seems like no Windows-Native program is able to connect to the internet.: Web troubleshooter says I am not connected to the internet I am and the troubleshooter fails no matter the site I choose to test, I can't sign in to Xbox or update that app, needed a backdoor on the command prompt to activate Windows, and when I tried re-downloading Windows...
  3. It seems like no Windows-Native program is able to connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It seems like no Windows-Native program is able to connect to the internet.: Web troubleshooter says I am not connected to the internet I am and the troubleshooter fails no matter the site I choose to test, I can't sign in to Xbox or update that app, needed a backdoor on the command prompt to activate Windows, and when I tried re-downloading Windows...
  4. Is Windows 11 likely to be capable of running on a Gigabyte X299 motherboard with an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 11 likely to be capable of running on a Gigabyte X299 motherboard with an...: When I run the PC Health Check it identifies that my PC doesn't CURRENTLY meet the Windows 11 system requirements. The ONLY identified issue is that the CPU is not CURRENTLY supported.CPU is i7-7740X CPU @4.30GHz, 4301 MHz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical ProcessorsOtherwise: The PC...
  5. Is Windows 11 likely to be capable of running on a Gigabyte X299 motherboard with an...

Is Windows 11 likely to be capable of running on a Gigabyte X299 motherboard with an...: When I run the PC Health Check it identifies that my PC doesn't CURRENTLY meet the Windows 11 system requirements. The ONLY identified issue is that the CPU is not CURRENTLY supported.CPU is i7-7740X CPU @4.30GHz, 4301 MHz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical ProcessorsOtherwise: The PC...
  6. Ghost

Ghost: I´m havin this same ghostin problem when switchin pages as a person on this forum.Already tried the explorer restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost/6c8778c7-d0ef-4a20-9238-900e50990835
  7. ghosting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ghosting: i have no control over my curser...round circles appear and take over myn screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghosting/ce144598-7b80-4c3d-967e-e0e573d39c03
  8. Microsoft is bringing native-like experience to Chrome PWAs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing native-like experience to Chrome PWAs: In order to help Google seamlessly integrate PWAs services with its browser, Microsoft is planning to add URL Protocol Handler Registration support for Progressive Web Apps. The integration is pretty neat and it aims to create a more engaging native-like experience....
  9. Help, seems like someone is blocking my iPhones capabilities

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, seems like someone is blocking my iPhones capabilities: How to stop someone from disabling my iphone, they block functions, and moniter my iphone. Sick of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-seems-like-someone-is-blocking-my-iphones/0e2c8ad3-ba80-455c-9229-3df35fd0590e
  10. pics look like ghost

in Windows 10 Customization
    pics look like ghost: Kids got into my setting and now all the graphics & pics look like ghost. How do I fix it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/pics-look-like-ghost/a2dd87ff-23b1-4130-9b93-43efeb9e66f8