Windows 10: Navigation - List of All Apps

Discus and support Navigation - List of All Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a shortcut or other way to speed through the list of all apps, say, go directly to W? Or a method to Find an app? 14290 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cheryl, Aug 7, 2015.

1. cheryl Win User

Navigation - List of All Apps

Is there a shortcut or other way to speed through the list of all apps, say, go directly to W? Or a method to Find an app?

:)

cheryl, Aug 7, 2015

2. Can I get apps list and details of all apps according rank in json or xml format?

That is not really a question for these forums. We just help each other out with questions pertaining to device specific issues.

That said, I believe the answer is a "qualified" yes. I do not know how to do it but I have see a few websites that have done that (or something similar. An example is this website that did it for WP7 apps:

http://windowsphoneapplist.com/en/

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Akshoy Win User
    Can I get apps list and details of all apps according rank in json or xml format?

I want the windows phone apps list and details according the rank like top paid , top free etc. in json or xml format. I want to show this data in our website. Please tell me if there are any API to get the data or any other way. Thanks in advance.

Akshoy, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Chuck38 Win User

Hi cheryl and welcome to Ten Forums,

If you know the name of the program you are looking for you can type it into the search bar located to the right of the start menu. It should show up right away. *Smile

-Chuck

Chuck38, Aug 7, 2015
  5. After clicking All apps, you can then click on one of letter "headings" (for example, the letter "A"). This should bring up a grid of letters. You can then click on any of these letters (like "W") to jump to the apps that start with that letter.

garyowhere, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Navigation - List of All Apps - Similar Threads - Navigation List Apps

2. Is there a list of all built-in apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a list of all built-in apps?: The only one showing up for me in my Microsoft Store library is Mail and Calendar. What are the rest of them? submitted by /u/OOwAncm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf6gqw/is_there_a_list_of_all_builtin_apps/
  3. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  4. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  5. List of all available Apps in Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    List of all available Apps in Microsoft Store.: Hi I need a list of all Apps available in Microsoft Store to determine how many Apps we can use from there in our new Autopilot environment to avoid too many legacy SCCM Applications +800 applications. Thanks /Lennart...
  6. All Apps Listing

All Apps Listing: I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my...
  7. Can app name be changed in All Apps list?

Can app name be changed in All Apps list?: Often a new program (which I suppose is always called an 'app' in Win10) will self-install in the Program Files or ProgramFiles (x86) folder under the name of the software maker, rather than the name of the program. This means that on the Win10 All Apps list, the actual...
  8. Missing All Apps List

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing All Apps List: Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please? 65965
  9. Navigate through "all apps" menu using key presses

in Windows 10 Support
    Navigate through "all apps" menu using key presses: This is driving me a bit crazy and I have a sinking Microsoft feeling that there is nothing I can do about it. I have put a couple of shortcuts to files I open quite a lot in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs ... these are not picked up by the method of...
  10. Sorting the all apps list?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorting the all apps list?: OK. I know how to "go to file location" and some of the other basic tips, but I am still having two issues with the Windows 10 start menu after several hours of searching reading and pulling hair out. 1) A few of my apps (programs I installed, not apps from the store) were...