Windows 10: Navigation Pane Blank

Discus and support Navigation Pane Blank in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, Got this weird issue that's started today, for some reason my navigation pane is blank.... [img] 38052 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by D3LL, Jan 19, 2016.

1. D3LL Win User

Navigation Pane Blank

Hi guys,

Got this weird issue that's started today, for some reason my navigation pane is blank....

Navigation Pane Blank [​IMG]

:)

2. Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank after the new Windows 10 update

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This was driving me nuts and nothing else suggested in other places worked.

Thank you!!

AlexRichie, Jan 19, 2016
  3. AnnC6346 Win User
    Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank after the new Windows 10 update

Followed the steps. It is checked, navigation pane not there.

AnnC6346, Jan 19, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Navigation Pane Blank

Hey mate, *Smile

You might see if doing a system restore using a restore point dated before this happened may be able to sort it for you.

System Restore Windows 10

Brink, Jan 19, 2016
  5. D3LL Win User
    Seemed to have resolved itself overnight. Strange!!!!

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    That's the best kind of solution. *Party

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Navigation Pane Blank

1. Navigation Pane Blank - Similar Threads - Navigation Pane Blank

2. freeze navigation pane

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    freeze navigation pane: Good morning I have a bug with the navigation pane. When I want to copy files between two windows next to each other. When I select my files on my windows and I hover the mouse over the navigation pane it crashes the windows explorer. I tried a scannow and error checking on...
  3. Navigation pane shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Navigation pane shortcut: To control the navigation pane in File Explorer a user must click view > show > navigation pane. I understand that there is no keyboard shortcut built in Windows 11 to perform that operation. However, could someone please reply with instructions on how I could create my own...
  4. Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Navigation Pane.: What's going on with this update? I only updated because it forced me to.My OCD can't take this ****.How do I remove this? I can't for some reason revert back to the previous version Also if someone can tell me how to stop updates from occurring ever....
  5. Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Navigation Pane.: What's going on with this update? I only updated because it forced me to.My OCD can't take this ****.How do I remove this? I can't for some reason revert back to the previous version Also if someone can tell me how to stop updates from occurring ever....
  6. Navigation pane blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Navigation pane blank: Hey all, We have a user that is having an issue with her navigation pane when she saves attachments from Outlook. Whether she saves one or multiple attachments and the File Explorer window comes up to save the whole navigation pane is blank see picture. Any quick fixes?...
  7. Save As Navigation Pane with blank folders

Save As Navigation Pane with blank folders: Save As dialog boxes show many blank folders. I believe this was from iCloud Photos creating numerous instances. What registry values will I need to edit/remove to clean this up? Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  8. Navigation pane Entry

Navigation pane Entry: I’m showing a listing ‘MININT-TGA-TGA1D1C’ in my navigation pane #1. Do any on this forum have any idea what this is all about? My 1st search of MININT came up with some thing related to the Cuban Ministry #2 screen. After using all letters in quotation marks I got the 3rd...
  9. navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    navigation pane: where do I control the navigation pane in w10 113744
  10. Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Navigation Pane: Can anyone tell me how to get the folders in the navigation pane of file explorer to expand to show the sub folders. If I right click the folder, 'Expand' is greyed out. This has only happened since the AU. Thank you 64888

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 missing navigation pane blank

2. navigation pane blank

3. top pane folder blank