Windows 10: Nebo.....Win 10 Handwriting App Free in App Store...for 2 days?

Discus and support Nebo.....Win 10 Handwriting App Free in App Store...for 2 days? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried this App out after coming across a link yesterday , and initially it said it didn't work with my Surface 3 as the screen wasn't big enough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kbird, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Kbird Win User

Nebo.....Win 10 Handwriting App Free in App Store...for 2 days?

I have tried this App out after coming across a link yesterday , and initially it said it didn't work with my Surface 3 as the screen wasn't big enough but maximizing the App seemed to fix that ( maybe it was a restart that fixed it?) but it is working fine now in Portrait and Landscape Modes even without being Fullscreen...so far I like it, pretty intuitive after the quick Tut. and there are more Pointers in the Nebo folder too, showing you how to do different edits etc.

It is currently free (usually $8.99) in the Windows App Store. ( sorry can't link it)

This is Nebo's Website though..... get it while you can...

MyScript Nebo

.works for iOS pens too.... but I can't test that...

KB

:)

Kbird, Aug 29, 2016

2. Handwriting recognition is significantly worse in Windows 10

Thank you very much for this. On the strength of your comments about MyScript Nebo, I had a look at it and bought it. It is very impressive and I will be using it from now on in preference to the excellent, but ageing, handwriting recognition on Windows
    8 / Surface 2, which I have used up till now. And, of course, it is thousands of miles better than the handwriting rubbish offered on Windows 10. So, thank you!

TomBell1948, Aug 29, 2016
  3. Handwriting recognition is significantly worse in Windows 10

I am always hopeful that Microsoft will fix handwriting recognition in subsequent updates to Windows 10, but it never happens. Apparently, fancy features that few use are more important than better handwriting recognition. Recognition in Word is poor,
    but dismal in OneNote. You only need to use MyScript Nebo to see what handwriting could be like if Microsoft ever got around to making recognition a priority.

Ray Grymski, Aug 29, 2016
Thema:

Nebo.....Win 10 Handwriting App Free in App Store...for 2 days?

1. Nebo.....Win 10 Handwriting App Free in App Store...for 2 days? - Similar Threads - Nebo Handwriting App

2. Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters: I want to download the free snipping tool on my desktop. I already have it on my laptop. When I try to do this, it says I already have it and it shows my laptop....
  3. Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters: I want to download the free snipping tool on my desktop. I already have it on my laptop. When I try to do this, it says I already have it and it shows my laptop....
  4. Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Handwrite App

Handwrite App: I am looking for an handwrite/ sketch app that I could use on my laptop windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/handwrite-app/d973e7f2-2fe1-4fe7-aa05-445cfeffa424
  6. win 10 store app crashing

win 10 store app crashing: doodle kingdom come up with the doodle god logo than crashes. used to still does on my laptop. tried setting compatibility to win 8 and win 7 , upgraded all my drivers. win 10 1809 16 gigs memory - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -...
  7. Free movie streaming apps in the app store- Are they legal?

Free movie streaming apps in the app store- Are they legal?: I see all these movie streaming apps in the Windows app store like Movie Tube. Are these legit? Streaming movies that just came out on video free seems like a trap to me. Are these malware? Illegal? Will I get a MPAA letter from my cable co? 56333
  8. best free apps in the store

best free apps in the store: What are the best free apps you have found? I like: Flipboard Netflix Crossy Road 6493
  9. STORE app will no open in Win 10

STORE app will no open in Win 10: Hey there!!! I'm having an error stranger problem. I've been trying to download various apps such as Netflix, Pandora and Instagram and they all lead me to the same window, with the same exact error message: "something bad happened... unknown layout. Thanks. 95845
  10. Can't get The Weather Channel app in win 10 a free app

Can't get The Weather Channel app in win 10 a free app: not sure this question belongs? I have three computers with newly updated to Windows 10 on them. Two of them had no problem getting the free app called “The Weather Channel”. But on my desktop I cannot get THE WEATHER CHANNEL. The problem: When I go to the...