Windows 10: Need a driver

Discus and support Need a driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, happy new year! im having an issue with trying to install a drriver for this sensor in my tablet. i cant find it online any where.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by N00berG00ber, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Need a driver

hello, happy new year!

im having an issue with trying to install a drriver for this sensor in my tablet. i cant find it online any where.

Sensors\BcmGNSSLocationSensor_ZWE_4752_0A00

:)

N00berG00ber, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Anna Bon Win User

Need to install a driver that is not contain a digital signature?

Hello,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please answer the following:

• Is the plotter you are trying to install an application, software or game on your PC?
    • What is the exact error message you received when trying to install plotter?
    If you can also send us a screenshot with what you are seeing when trying to install plotter, that would be helpful for us to fully isolate the issue.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Need to install a driver that is not contain a digital signature?

Hi im trying to install a plotter on my windows 10 laptop and although windows sees the plotter correctly it will not install the driver for it and complains the driver (.inf) that does not contain digital signature information. Ive tried this below but
    it still comes up with the error. Please help? Keyzer

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Change User Account Control Settings” without the quotes in search bar and click on it.

3. Then try to lower down the UAC to lowest level.

4. Click on Ok.

5. If it prompts you to enter the Administrator password, then enter the password.

UAC Turn Off Disclaimer:

User Account Control (UAC) can help you prevent unauthorized changes to your computer. It works by prompting you for permission when a task requires administrative rights, such as installing software or changing settings that affect other users. We don't recommend
    turning User Account Control off. If you do turn it off, you should turn it back on as soon as possible.

KeyzerSoze, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Berton Win User
  5. Hello fellow New Jerseyan,

What kind of tablet is it?

Michaelvas17, Dec 31, 2015
  6. that site makes you install a 3rd party app. kinda dont want to do that.

its an insignia flex 8.9" 2GB RAM Windows 10 32GB

N00berG00ber, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Need a driver

1. Need a driver - Similar Threads - Need driver

2. media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3: media driver required before drive partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-driver-needed-though-instaltion-of-windows/25363298-c951-42bc-93ea-5ee6668a7db6
  3. media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3: media driver required before drive partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-driver-needed-though-instaltion-of-windows/25363298-c951-42bc-93ea-5ee6668a7db6
  4. I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet: Im not a big computer guy but I do know somethings, Ive tried a lot of methods suggested to me and most of them failed im not sure what to exactly do with this terrible internet speed and I need it fixed asap....
  5. I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet

I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet: Im not a big computer guy but I do know somethings, Ive tried a lot of methods suggested to me and most of them failed im not sure what to exactly do with this terrible internet speed and I need it fixed asap....
  6. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  7. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  8. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Driver needed for the NVMe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver needed for the NVMe: HI, I have a HP Laptop 15-dw4023nu 6X8Z4EA, from few days I am traing to install Windows 11 Pro without any success. The problem is with the driver for the NVMe, I cannot see the SSD : I tried several different drivers Intel RST without any luck, unfortunately there is no...
  10. Driver needed for the NVMe

Driver needed for the NVMe: HI, I have a HP Laptop 15-dw4023nu 6X8Z4EA, from few days I am traing to install Windows 11 Pro without any success. The problem is with the driver for the NVMe, I cannot see the SSD : I tried several different drivers Intel RST without any luck, unfortunately there is no...