Windows 10: Need A+ input

Discus and support Need A+ input in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am about to embark on training for my A+ certification. I am asking for input from those who have done this. There are a lot of choices out there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by copiman, Mar 27, 2018.

1. copiman Win User

Need A+ input

I am about to embark on training for my A+ certification. I am asking for input from those who have done this. There are a lot of choices out there such as books, programs, etc...

Some input I have received is Mike Myers program. Another is LabSim.

Any input would be great. I have to get moving on this because I am switching careers.

:)

copiman, Mar 27, 2018

2. How do we remove the need to input a password whenever we boot it up?

* Original Title: Windows sign in

We've just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed, how do we remove the need to input a password whenever we boot it up. We don't want to sign in as a user, we just want the laptop to start up. The only suggestions I can find are to set us as a guest
    user but we don't want this either, we don't want to have to enter any passwords.

Thanks

NickFranklin, Mar 27, 2018
  3. Lead3 Win User
    Lead3, Mar 27, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

Need A+ input

When I'm researching the good tools for certifications, I tend to rely on "herd input." So I agree with you asking for info here. I will also endorse the Mike Myers materials, and observe that the Cert Guide series from Pearson IT Certification and the Exam Cram titles (which series I created in 1997) are also very good. You can use reader ratings on Amazon to help you pick out good titles, too. I also recommend the practice tests from Kaplan/Transcender and Boson as well.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

PS: here are links to recent info about A+ from stories I've written for Tom's IT Pro:
    1. CompTIA A+ (Best computer hardware certifications 2018)
    2. CompTIA A+ (Best Help Desk Certifications 2018)

EdTittel, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

Need A+ input

1. Need A+ input - Similar Threads - Need input

2. need to input product key when reinstalling Win. 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to input product key when reinstalling Win. 11?: hi,I just have a question. I have being using Windows 10 home and then upgraded to Windows 11 home when it was available. I got the Windows 11 pro box yesterday. My Windows is licensed when I bought my device. Windows is activated, according to the Windows settings. I...
  3. need to input product key when reinstalling Win. 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to input product key when reinstalling Win. 11?: hi,I just have a question. I have being using Windows 10 home and then upgraded to Windows 11 home when it was available. I got the Windows 11 pro box yesterday. My Windows is licensed when I bought my device. Windows is activated, according to the Windows settings. I...
  4. Voice input needs internet message when already connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice input needs internet message when already connected: Hi all,I've been using Windows voice input Windows key + H quite successfully for several months. Today when I start it, it issues a message "You'll need the internet for this." I'm already connected to the internet and able to successfully navigate through the browser.I'm...
  5. Voice input needs internet message when already connected

Voice input needs internet message when already connected: Hi all,I've been using Windows voice input Windows key + H quite successfully for several months. Today when I start it, it issues a message "You'll need the internet for this." I'm already connected to the internet and able to successfully navigate through the browser.I'm...
  6. Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting: Hi, I have gone through too much pain and I hope the search engine picks this up as an answer/potential issue when trying to set up language inputs so someone else doesn't go through this pain as well.If you're not on an admin account when installing languages, you cannot see...
  7. Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting

Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting: Hi, I have gone through too much pain and I hope the search engine picks this up as an answer/potential issue when trying to set up language inputs so someone else doesn't go through this pain as well.If you're not on an admin account when installing languages, you cannot see...
  8. Need Input Devices When Booted Up on USB Drive in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need Input Devices When Booted Up on USB Drive in Windows 10: When I boot up on a USB drive on a HP laptop with Windows 10, I boot up fine and the program I want to use loads but I have no input devices. No keyboard or trackpad or mouse. Is there a way to load drivers on the USbThank you!...
  9. Need to remove languages in input method that still show up, even when removed from...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to remove languages in input method that still show up, even when removed from...: I'm using Windows 10 2004. I only have these two languages as preferred. [ATTACH] But in language input, it shows a lot: [ATTACH] I did add Vietnamese, and Greek before to type some characters like alpha, beta, gamma, .... And when I removed them, the input method also...
  10. Recent Windows Up Causes Listening to Input Device on "Default Device" Needing to be Reset...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recent Windows Up Causes Listening to Input Device on "Default Device" Needing to be Reset...: Locked without an answer. Four replies from people looking for an answer. Please fix this. This is still a problem that constantly requires my attention....