Windows 10: Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12

Discus and support Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am running Win10 Insider Preview! There is Pre Release 3D program. When it starts it checks to see if you computer can run the 3D program! Mine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Tully, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Tully Win User

Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12

I am running Win10 Insider Preview!
    There is Pre Release 3D program.
    When it starts it checks to see if you computer can run the 3D program!
    Mine passes all the requirements except DirectX 12.

I tried searching all video cards but none mentions if it supports DirectX 12!

I need help in finding a Video card that supports DirectX 12 or am I on the wrong path for DirectX 12?

:)

Tully, Jan 6, 2017
  2. neilpzz Win User

Questions regarding DirectX 12

What video card do you have, does it support DirectX 12.?

neilpzz, Jan 6, 2017
  3. Directx 12

So directx 12 will only work if you have a Benchmarking tool with directx 12 support and if theres a game that was made with directx12 and obviously a video card capable of handling directx12 right???

Mark Oseguera, Jan 6, 2017
  4. bobkn Win User

bobkn, Jan 6, 2017
Thema:

1. Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12 - Similar Threads - Need Video Card

2. Is DirectX 12 Ultimate supported by the GTX 1650?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is DirectX 12 Ultimate supported by the GTX 1650?: If supported how do I enable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-directx-12-ultimate-supported-by-the-gtx-1650/a75b0571-654a-4d74-b860-1bbf6c183ab9
  3. Video card not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video card not supported: Hi, hoping someone may be able to clarify an issue with my home PC for me. My daughter went to play The Sims and as she launched it a message popped up saying the video card was not supported. She has played the same games on this PC numerous times. The screen then crashed...
  4. Video card not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video card not supported: Hi, hoping someone may be able to clarify an issue with my home PC for me. My daughter went to play The Sims and as she launched it a message popped up saying the video card was not supported. She has played the same games on this PC numerous times. The screen then crashed...
  5. Directx 12 not supported? What does it mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12 not supported? What does it mean?: So, what exactly does it mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12-not-supported-what-does-it-mean/1f9e87e5-892a-4b9a-bc14-3a8d6ffb8757
  6. Directx 12 not supported? What does it mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx 12 not supported? What does it mean?: So, what exactly does it mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12-not-supported-what-does-it-mean/1f9e87e5-892a-4b9a-bc14-3a8d6ffb8757
  7. Video card not supported

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video card not supported: I have an old dell running Windows 7 32bit. I tried to up grad with media creator to Windows 10. Says my video card is incompatible. GeForce 6150se nforce 430. I can't find a driver for it, does anyone know of a driver that will work with Windows 10? It is a dell Inspiron 531...
  8. What happens to graphics cards that doesnt support directx 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to graphics cards that doesnt support directx 12: What happens with graphics cards that does not support directx 12 technology,are they going to get some improvements or not? Please answer on English (if you know what I mean) *Biggrin Thanks 17738
  9. directx 12 not supporting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    directx 12 not supporting: Few days earlier i buy msi gtx 750ti 2gb gpu The box of GPU clearly shown that the card support direct x12 But when i run dxdiag command it shows direct x12 on system tab But under display tab it shows direct x11 Please see the attachment 57250
  10. W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support: Hi there When I run dxdiag via run on W10 (build 9926) (in a VM or as native) It shows 3d support and direct3d acceleration IS enabled even though VMware message says 3d support not available on the Host. W10 comes with DirectX 12 but I don't think it does anything yet....