Windows 10: Need a Windows 10 Installation download that is up-to-date

Discus and support Need a Windows 10 Installation download that is up-to-date in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to perform a repair install and am looking for a site where I can download an up-to-date version of Windows 10. Can anyone help? 86150 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Nisko Win User

Need a Windows 10 Installation download that is up-to-date

I want to perform a repair install and am looking for a site where I can download an up-to-date version of Windows 10. Can anyone help?

:)

Nisko, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Bud$ Win User

Is there a Fully Up-to-Date download of Windows 10 available?

Thanks again, Mike.

At this point I'm thinking of pulling out my Windows 7 DVD and rolling back. Do you know if there is a way to go back to Windows 7 without doing a clean install so I keep all my programs. As you can tell, I really don't feel like doing a clean install
    right now, I just don't have the time. Also, if I do go back to W7, will my digital license for Windows 10 still be good if I decide to go back in the future?

Thanks again for all your time and help

Bud$, Jun 4, 2017
  3. Bud$ Win User
    Is there a Fully Up-to-Date download of Windows 10 available?

Thanks for the replies.

Mike, when I used the media creation tool yesterday to try re-installing Windows 10, I chose the option "Upgrade this PC now" instead of the option to create an ISO. After the Windows installation was complete, it still went to the 'Updating' phase upon
    the reboot. Will choosing the ISO option provide a different, fully updated version as compared to what I got when I chose 'Upgrade Now'?

Thanks again

Bud$, Jun 4, 2017
  4. badrobot Win User

badrobot, Jun 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Need a Windows 10 Installation download that is up-to-date - Similar Threads - Need Installation download

2. Wndows 10 up date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wndows 10 up date: hey, guys, I've tried the scannow ive tried a few ways but can't get it to update 0x80073712 is error and also get something about a partition. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-up-date/afbd3692-b7cf-4b34-9df2-005e9db0d010
  3. WINDOWS 10 UP DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 UP DATE: Hello I have an old DELL comp running windows 7 32bit I updated it to windows 10 because I was advised to I went to use it and cannot as it says I don't have admin rights when it had downloaded and when I go to change anything it wont let me I have tried all it tells...
  4. windows 10 up date failed

windows 10 up date failed: I have tried several times to load windows 10 up date. I even restarted the computer and I get error code 0x8007007e please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-up-date-failed/2fe2bbf3-6210-4d91-80dc-47672a3a6a48
  5. Need a Windows 10 download

Need a Windows 10 download: I have a 4-year-old Dell desktop computer that I bought new and which came with Windows 7 installed. But it also included a free update to Windows 10, which I took advantage of. About a year and a half ago, I lost all the files and programs on the computer due to my...
  6. Up-date

Up-date: Dopo l'aggiornamento si verifica questo errore nel visualizzatore di eventi "Applicazione": cod. Errore 0x8007085A MSDTC Client 2 4104 Come posso risolvere ?...
  7. Show Date Downloaded

in Windows 10 Support
    Show Date Downloaded: I can't figure out how to show download date or date document was changed in the downloads folder. 47901
  8. Show Date Downloaded

in Windows 10 Support
    Show Date Downloaded: I can't figure out how to show download date or date document was changed in the downloads folder. 47901
  9. Windows 10 installation media - Up To Date?

Windows 10 installation media - Up To Date?: Basically, is the Windows 10 installation tool up to date, would it have the Fall creators update? Thanks *Smile 104684
  10. Can I download Windows 10 and save it to install at a later date?

Can I download Windows 10 and save it to install at a later date?: I am reluctant to give up my Windows 7professional and install Windows 10 and yet I fear that upgrade support for my current OS will eventually end. Is it possible to download and save Windows 10 and then install it next month or next year? I probably waited too long to ask...