Windows 10: Need a Windows 10 Installation download that is up-to-date

Discus and support Need a Windows 10 Installation download that is up-to-date in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to perform a repair install and am looking for a site where I can download an up-to-date version of Windows 10. Can anyone help? 86150 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Nisko Win User

Need a Windows 10 Installation download that is up-to-date

I want to perform a repair install and am looking for a site where I can download an up-to-date version of Windows 10. Can anyone help?

:)

Nisko, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Bud$ Win User

Is there a Fully Up-to-Date download of Windows 10 available?

Thanks again, Mike.

At this point I'm thinking of pulling out my Windows 7 DVD and rolling back. Do you know if there is a way to go back to Windows 7 without doing a clean install so I keep all my programs. As you can tell, I really don't feel like doing a clean install
    right now, I just don't have the time. Also, if I do go back to W7, will my digital license for Windows 10 still be good if I decide to go back in the future?

Thanks again for all your time and help

Bud$, Jun 4, 2017
  3. Bud$ Win User
    Is there a Fully Up-to-Date download of Windows 10 available?

Thanks for the replies.

Mike, when I used the media creation tool yesterday to try re-installing Windows 10, I chose the option "Upgrade this PC now" instead of the option to create an ISO. After the Windows installation was complete, it still went to the 'Updating' phase upon
    the reboot. Will choosing the ISO option provide a different, fully updated version as compared to what I got when I chose 'Upgrade Now'?

Thanks again

Bud$, Jun 4, 2017
  4. badrobot Win User

badrobot, Jun 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Need a Windows 10 Installation download that is up-to-date - Similar Threads - Need Installation download

2. need up dates windowsn8 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need up dates windowsn8 to 10: i need to update my laptop windows os 8 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-up-dates-windowsn8-to-10/6ecc6724-d34e-4676-b274-0a5b0d4d0434
  3. need up dates windowsn8 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need up dates windowsn8 to 10: i need to update my laptop windows os 8 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-up-dates-windowsn8-to-10/6ecc6724-d34e-4676-b274-0a5b0d4d0434
  4. need up dates windowsn8 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing up to date drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing up to date drivers: My documents are no longer attaching to the emails. That just started. What can I do to return to being able to attach documents I saved on my desktop to emails that I'm sending out? I did briefly access a window that explained how to install up-to-date drivers but can't find...
  6. Installing up to date drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing up to date drivers: My documents are no longer attaching to the emails. That just started. What can I do to return to being able to attach documents I saved on my desktop to emails that I'm sending out? I did briefly access a window that explained how to install up-to-date drivers but can't find...
  7. windows 10 up date

windows 10 up date: when windows updated, I lost all my files, some of the icons on the screen are black. when I try to open the store from settings, I get a black line under it received a message to uninstall KB45332693 I do not have this installed, I have : KB4601319, security update...
  8. Window 10 up date

Window 10 up date: After installing The New Edge my laptop restarted without recognizing my hotmail password....plain mode...no wi fi and it has been hacked with at least 10 users. I have no control on my laptop. Everything is ok. On my Android 6...
  9. WINDOWS 10 UP DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 UP DATE: Hello I have an old DELL comp running windows 7 32bit I updated it to windows 10 because I was advised to I went to use it and cannot as it says I don't have admin rights when it had downloaded and when I go to change anything it wont let me I have tried all it tells...
  10. Windows 10 installation media - Up To Date?

Windows 10 installation media - Up To Date?: Basically, is the Windows 10 installation tool up to date, would it have the Fall creators update? Thanks *Smile 104684