Windows 10: Need a Windows 10 Privacy Wizard - If there is such a thing!

Discus and support Need a Windows 10 Privacy Wizard - If there is such a thing! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some good ideas here. I'll give O&O ShutUp 10 a shot. Thanks! *Biggrin Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Compumind, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

Need a Windows 10 Privacy Wizard - If there is such a thing!

Some good ideas here. I'll give O&O ShutUp 10 a shot.

Thanks! *Biggrin

Compumind, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Compumind Win User

Hi all -

Upon initial install...

I would like to know if there is a program that can secure my Windows 10 systems by turning off most telemetry back to Microsoft. Seems that everywhere I look in this OS, there are nested privacy settings that I have to turn off manually.

Of course, the program would have to tell me what it is doing and have the ability to revert a setting or settings back.

TIA!

*Smile

:)

Compumind, Apr 19, 2018
  3. Is there such a thing as a 2mm (female) to 3.5mm (male) charger adapter ?

I'd like to use my new 2mm phone chargers (one in the car and one at home) to charge both my new nokia and my old 'emergency phone' (an 8310).

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to find a 2mm (female) to 3.5mm (male) adapter? and if so where?

Thanks in advance

wibsy

wibsy---01, Apr 19, 2018
  4. Need a Windows 10 Privacy Wizard - If there is such a thing!

Is there such a thing as a 2mm (female) to 3.5mm (male) charger adapter ?

try to look in some nokia store near your place. maybe they have a charger adapter:smileyhappy:

YunaCorvin, Apr 19, 2018
  5. TrustMe Win User
    TrustMe, Apr 19, 2018
  6. Access Denied, Apr 19, 2018
  7. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Apr 19, 2018
  8. Edwin New Member

Honestly, I think the whole privacy issue is blown out of proportion!

Here's a striking analogy to consider:

"Google is spying on all the text's I send to the woman I'm committing adultery with!!!"

Who's committing the greater sin here?

Edwin, Apr 19, 2018
  9. essenbe Win User
    @Edwin, I'm really sorry you find yourself in that position. Maybe switch to Apple and let Apple read them instead.

essenbe, Apr 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Need a Windows 10 Privacy Wizard - If there is such a thing! - Similar Threads - Need Privacy Wizard

2. InstallShield Wizard - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    InstallShield Wizard - Windows 10: I'm having an issue with InstallShield Wizard where it crashes seconds after I launch the .exe, and I have no Idea what the issue is. I've tried running in compatibility mode and attempted to launch the installer with every version of windows back as far to Windows XP service...
  3. InstallShield Wizard - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    InstallShield Wizard - Windows 10: I'm having an issue with InstallShield Wizard where it crashes seconds after I launch the .exe, and I have no Idea what the issue is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installshield-wizard-windows-10/a9efda64-5c9e-4e44-8256-46d58dedf230
  4. Strange thing with diagnostic wizard: error 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange thing with diagnostic wizard: error 0x80004005: While trying to diagnose network problems, I get the Windows' response: The troubleshooter could not correct the errors found, Windows could not detect proxy network settings. Diagnostic wizard suspended, error code 0x80004005.How could I settle that failure ?.....
  5. Strange thing with diagnostic wizard: error 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange thing with diagnostic wizard: error 0x80004005: While trying to diagnose network problems, I get the Windows' response: The troubleshooter could not correct the errors found, Windows could not detect proxy network settings. Diagnostic wizard suspended, error code 0x80004005.How could I settle that failure ?.....
  6. constant bsod need a wizard to help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant bsod need a wizard to help: hineed a tech wizard to really help me out please, ive had multiple bsod with different error codes , ive had a set of new ram installed and i also installed a new motherboard to make sure it wasnt them , ive ran memtest it came back with no errors ,ive ran sfc /scannow and...
  7. constant bsod need a wizard to help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant bsod need a wizard to help: hineed a tech wizard to really help me out please, ive had multiple bsod with different error codes , ive had a set of new ram installed and i also installed a new motherboard to make sure it wasnt them , ive ran memtest it came back with no errors ,ive ran sfc /scannow and...
  8. constant bsod need a wizard to help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Minecraft privacy setting thing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft privacy setting thing?: I just got minecraft bedrock and when i try to join my friends realm it says i cant play multiplayer because of how my accounts set up. I've tried to follow a bunch of tutorial things but they are either out dated or my computer's wierd. Can someone please tell me how i can...
  10. windows 10 installshield wizard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 installshield wizard: So im trying to install a program through installshield wizard, but the problem is that its trying to install the files to the C drive which has no open space. Im trying to install the files to a different drive but i dont know how. Could yall help me out?...