Windows 10: Need Advice on adding 4 more monitors to m PC

Discus and support Need Advice on adding 4 more monitors to m PC in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I have a older Lenovo i5 machine. Its has 8 Gig Ram. My computer has a HDMI output and a VGA output so I have two monitors hooked up. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by dannymiami, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Need Advice on adding 4 more monitors to m PC

Hello Guys,

I have a older Lenovo i5 machine. Its has 8 Gig Ram. My computer has a HDMI output and a VGA output so I have two monitors hooked up.
    I am planning to add 4 more monitors (for a total of 6). Can I just add a video card with 4 video out puts? Would I have to upgrade my Ram or my Power Supply?

Can you guys recommend any budget friendly Video card? My PC will not be used for Gaming.

I am attaching the image to show my PC Specs. Thank You. Need Advice on adding 4 more monitors to m PC 8510-7a6ccf931dcf2cb1e3d8fdaa3870501f.png

dannymiami, Dec 5, 2023
  2. IggSter Win User

£1200 budget...advice please

OK....monitor now added to the list (Thanks Tatty One and Fourstaff)...any suggestions for a good 22-24" gaming monitor?

Also any ideas where i can find a 5850 in stock?

IggSter, Dec 5, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Need Advice on adding 4 more monitors to m PC

How can I get my PC added back as a device on my account?

Hi Cristiano,

Thank you for your reply. As I mentioned in my original post, I have already performed steps 1-3 of your list. I didn't specify, but I have also already restarted my computer as suggested in step 4, and as I stated, I completed steps 5-6 and my PC is still not showing up. I checked again this morning (it has now been about 48 hours) and it still is not showing up. Do you have any additional steps or advice on how I can fix this issue?

Thanks!

BuiltItMyself, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Need Advice on adding 4 more monitors to m PC

1. Need Advice on adding 4 more monitors to m PC - Similar Threads - Need Advice adding

2. Advice Needed on Slow Running PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advice Needed on Slow Running PC: Hello!I have basic knowledge of PCs and how they work, but I am far from an expert. I have had to reinstall Windows on my PC several times, and after this most recent time it seems to have done more harm than good. My computer is laggy and I can't run some games that it...
  3. Advice Needed on Slow Running PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advice Needed on Slow Running PC: Hello!I have basic knowledge of PCs and how they work, but I am far from an expert. I have had to reinstall Windows on my PC several times, and after this most recent time it seems to have done more harm than good. My computer is laggy and I can't run some games that it...
  4. Advice Needed on Slow Running PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.: Hi all – I have a system that has a Gigabyte B360M DS3H Motherboard. I would like to install a 1TB M.2 2280 NVME card (not a Sata). Crucial doesn’t seem to have anything that is compatible. Amazon has a Gigabyte card here: Robot Check but I don’t see anything on the...
  6. Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.: Hi all – I have a system that has a Gigabyte B360M DS3H Motherboard. I would like to install a 1TB M.2 2280 NVME card (not a Sata). Crucial doesn’t seem to have anything that is compatible. Amazon has a Gigabyte card here: Robot Check but I don’t see anything on the...
  7. Advice on buying new Monitor for an older PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Advice on buying new Monitor for an older PC: I have a 12 year old PC. It's a Dell XPS 410 that has had many hardware upgrades through the years to include a SSD, a Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 ti graphics card, a 600W PSU, 8g RAM, and an Intel Core Quad CPU (Q6600) at 2.4 GHz. This is not hardly a modern day gaming rig. But...
  8. Need more advice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need more advice: I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What else do I need to do? 115173
  9. Need more advice

in Windows 10 Support
    Need more advice: I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What else do I need to do? 115173
  10. Looking for Advice on a Good PC Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking for Advice on a Good PC Monitor: Hi. Is this where I can ask about PC monitors? I'm going to buy a new screen soon, but I have no idea where to end my journey. I was hoping that I can get any advice from this forum, if it's ok? 96513