Windows 10: need an Ap to replace DVD main menu text

Discus and support need an Ap to replace DVD main menu text in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am certain that there is a program to help me, maybe someone could suggest something. I have a Movie in German and English Audio but the Chapter menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reddwarf4ever, Jun 11, 2018.

1. need an Ap to replace DVD main menu text

I am certain that there is a program to help me, maybe someone could suggest something. I have a Movie in German and English Audio but the Chapter menu is written in German. I have found the translations and would like to edit the main menu and replace the German with English. I am certain such a thing is possible, its just knowing the best programI I hope someone can suggest something that would...I tried DVDsubedit, but although I can see the main menu I cant figure out how to edit it

Many thanks in advance

:)

reddwarf4ever, Jun 11, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Photo - adding Text

The Microsoft team suggests we use the Windows 10 'PAINT' ap. This is what I found works. Very cumbersome. Very slow. Very poor solution!

Adding text to Windows 10 Photos

Add Paint Ap to taskbar.

• Start … lower left corner.
    • All aps
    • Windows … accessories … right-click ‘Paint’ … left click ‘add to taskbar’
    • Color palette now in taskbar at bottom of desktop

Adding text to photo

• Click/open ‘Paint’
    • ‘File’ … ‘Open’ … browse and select photo to adjust
    • ‘View’ … zoom out to reduce size
    • ‘Home’ … click on big A to prepare for paste or typing in text. New ‘text’ tab opens up at top of control menus.
    • Left-click on picture (but don’t drag) to set upper left corner or a text box which will automatically re-size to the text you are about to enter. Nothing happens yet … be patient.
    • Right-click and ‘paste’ … or … Control-tab and ‘V’ to paste in text taken from another source.
    • DON”T click again outside the box … keep working on the text until you are absolutely satisfied. You can’t get back to this text!
    • You can change size of box around text.
    • Can un-do or re-do changes.
    • ‘File’ … ‘save-as’ to uniquely save the file as ‘JPEG’

Johnmuir2014, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

need an Ap to replace DVD main menu text

1. need an Ap to replace DVD main menu text - Similar Threads - need replace DVD

2. Do I need to replace my main ssd if so, how?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to replace my main ssd if so, how?: My pc froze while updating a game and restarted, only it didn't restart. It took a long time before slowly coming back up. Now I can access most things but I can't get it to open any files. All of the folders I try to open just hang up and do nothing. I have a hunch it's my...
  3. Do I need to replace my main ssd if so, how?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need to replace my main ssd if so, how?: My pc froze while updating a game and restarted, only it didn't restart. It took a long time before slowly coming back up. Now I can access most things but I can't get it to open any files. All of the folders I try to open just hang up and do nothing. I have a hunch it's my...
  4. Do I need to replace my main ssd if so, how?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Taskbar Preview Replaced with Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Preview Replaced with Text: My computer randomly replaces the taskbar preview with text. An example is shown:I have no idea why that is. It will show the taskbar preview normally, then after a while, it goes to text. This is really annoying, and I couldn't find a solution. Thank you.P.S. I will try...
  6. DVD Player Ap

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player Ap: How can I get a simple direction to update my DVD player ap?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-ap/8dee399a-2966-4174-a398-d59d99e07e31
  7. Right click main context menu. How to create New Text Document Notepad

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click main context menu. How to create New Text Document Notepad: [img] Thank You Very Much 139561
  8. Replacing Main C: Drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Replacing Main C: Drive: I'm replacing my C: bootup hard drive with an SSD. Can I speed up the process by installing Windows on the SSD and still have the license valid on the hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacing-main-c-drive/c4d9c9a5-b930-435b-8e67-2751c654372f"
  9. Creating a DVD Menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating a DVD Menu: Is it possible to create a menu when burning a DVD with 3 video files onto it using the built-in Microsoft DVD burning tool? I want people to be able to click on the video they want to see. Thanks....
  10. Need Proven Recommendations for W10 Start Menu replacements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Proven Recommendations for W10 Start Menu replacements: I also use Start10, here is what it look like: