Windows 10: Need an iso for windows 10

Discus and support Need an iso for windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am in desperate need of an iso for windows 10. The link to the download I cannot use as it has to be a bootable iso. As my laptop has fizzeled and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tamara, Aug 17, 2015.

1. tamara Win User

Need an iso for windows 10

I am in desperate need of an iso for windows 10. The link to the download I cannot use as it has to be a bootable iso. As my laptop has fizzeled and I cannot get into anything other than bios. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

tamara, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Lead3 Win User

How to obtain an ISO for my Windows 10? I need to repair my installation

You can get it here:

Download Windows 10

Also here

Windows 10 Tech bench

Lead3, Aug 17, 2015
  3. How to obtain an ISO for my Windows 10? I need to repair my installation

Hello Friends

I came to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Pro. It was via the free upgrade route.

I would like to repair my Windows 10 installation. The Windows Store has disappeared for me. I've tried everything suggested and could not get it to show again.

I would like a Windows 10 Bootable disk where I can choose the 'Repair' option and repair my Windows 10 installation. How can I obtain that?

I would greatly appreciate any help & advice.

Thank You.

Jwan-Khalaf, Aug 17, 2015
  4. Harpert Win User

You can order an DVD on-line with Microsoft *Smile
    you can ask one of your friends to use the Media Creation Tool and create a bootable drive *Smile

Other options I would not know at this moment, Good luck

Harpert, Aug 17, 2015
  5. Use this official Microsoft link to download Windows 10 .iso version of your choice : Tech Bench

After downloading the .iso file, use "Rufus" tool to create bootable USB disk of Windows 10 with .iso file. You cannot upgrade your old operating system (windows 7, 8.1) to windows 10, until you have access to a working operating system. So you will need to fresh install Windows 10.

WindowsUser, Aug 17, 2015
  6. tamara Win User
    I have tried doing it from my other laptop through media creation tool but must be doing something wrong because it's not working any hints or tips would be great

tamara, Aug 17, 2015
  7. "Its not working"

What do you mean by its not working? Have you got any errors?

I personally had disaster by working with Media Creation Tool which caused me too much trouble + Bandwidth usage. You can see this topic. I was facing alot of problems but when i downloaded .iso from that link i upgraded my laptop successfully without even a hassle.

8. patilkk Win User

Dear WindowsUser,

I have a laptop with windows 7 installed. I can't update to windows 10 directly as I use Internet with proxy authentication username*Tongueassword.

So saw your answer regarding installing freshly using rufus. While I do so will it directly take license or does it ask it later?

Thanks and Regardrs

patilkk, Aug 17, 2015
  9. If you do a fresh you will need to pay for windows
    it is only free if you do an upgrade (after which you can do a fresh install if you require)

paulsalter, Aug 17, 2015
  10. patilkk Win User
    Thanks for the info

patilkk, Aug 17, 2015
  11. @patilkk, mate you will need to upgrade your Windows 7 to Windows 10 at very first (if you want to take advantage of the free upgrade for Windows 10). Because when you upgrade your previous activated windows to Windows 10. It saves your Computer/Machine related information on Microsoft Servers that you activated Windows 10 via free upgrading. Once you successfully upgrade your windows 7 to Windows 10 and activate it. You can re-install fresh Windows 10 if you want, it will get activated online without any problem.

If you perform a clean/fresh install of Windows 10, instead of upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10 at first. Then you may stuck with an un-activated Windows 10.

12. patilkk Win User
    I got it. But is there any way of offline upgrading; As I use proxy authenticated Internet, which windows wont go through to upgrade

patilkk, Aug 17, 2015
  13. Need an iso for windows 10

As i included. "It saves your Computer/Machine related information on Microsoft Servers that you activated Windows 10 via free upgrading." I think you will somehow need a non-proxy internet environment to upgrade your windows 7.

14. patilkk Win User
    Oh Ok. I got it now. Thanks

patilkk, Aug 17, 2015
  15. digobora Win User
    Hi, I have registered just to ask this: Are you able to tell the EXACTLY moment this happes? As the topic's author, I'm behind an authenticated proxy and we are wondering what would be the smoothest way to upgrade our desktops with OEM Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. So if we're upgrading a workstation, do I need to provide full access to internet without any kind of authentication? What if I don't? The information is gone forever or is there a way to tell Windows to upload my machine informations again to Microsoft servers?

Any suggestions?

digobora, Dec 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Need an iso for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need iso

2. please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb: please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-need-help-to-download-a-windows-10-iso-am/0e7de794-a671-4da3-ae16-1b2ce119f5e5
  3. please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb: please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-need-help-to-download-a-windows-10-iso-am/0e7de794-a671-4da3-ae16-1b2ce119f5e5
  4. please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. A media driver your computer needs is missing- installing ISO that was downloaded a Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A media driver your computer needs is missing- installing ISO that was downloaded a Mac: Hi! So- last night my keyboard would not stop typing zeroes. I think- It's busted, so I unplug go to bed and order a new one. This morning I wake up to the BSOD- critical process died. Ran chkdsk- it found errors and fixed. It won't run SC scan or DISM scan. Tried...
  6. A media driver your computer needs is missing- installing ISO that was downloaded a Mac

A media driver your computer needs is missing- installing ISO that was downloaded a Mac: Hi! So- last night my keyboard would not stop typing zeroes. I think- It's busted, so I unplug go to bed and order a new one. This morning I wake up to the BSOD- critical process died. Ran chkdsk- it found errors and fixed. It won't run SC scan or DISM scan. Tried...
  7. A media driver your computer needs is missing- installing ISO that was downloaded a Mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 ISO Download - We need more space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ISO Download - We need more space: Currently trying to get an ISO file of windows 10 so I can boot up a PC I just built. Every time I try to run the .exe to get the ISO file it caps at 97% and says "We need more space. Remove files you no longer need or use Disk Cleanup to free up space, and then try again."....
  9. Windows 10 ISO Download - We need more space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 ISO Download - We need more space: Currently trying to get an ISO file of windows 10 so I can boot up a PC I just built. Every time I try to run the .exe to get the ISO file it caps at 97% and says "We need more space. Remove files you no longer need or use Disk Cleanup to free up space, and then try again."....
  10. Windows 10 ISO Download - We need more space