Windows 10: Need CPU Temperature?

Discus and support Need CPU Temperature? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi guys anybody here knows a good CPU Temperature software for win 10, without having to download advertising crap with it? 4460 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by silv55, Mar 3, 2015.

1. silv55 Win User

Need CPU Temperature?

Hi guys anybody here knows a good CPU Temperature software for win 10, without having to download advertising crap with it?

:)

silv55, Mar 3, 2015
  2. Don CPU Win User

How to Restore OneNote files?

I have the same problem. Is there a solution to restore OneNote files on the phone? I did a restore and everything was ok except no OneNote files on PDA. I see they are still on the My Phone web site but cant seem to access from the OneNote in my PDA.

Don CPU, Mar 3, 2015
  3. task manager not processing anything

Go to Processes tab and sort them with CPU and see which one is taking too much CPU , there might be multiple processors.

This screenshot shows 100% of CPU is being used but to see what taking this , you need to check Processors tab.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Mar 3, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Need CPU Temperature?

If this is a one time thing, check it through your BIOS:

How to Monitor CPU Temperature

if you need something more, I can't point you in the right direction but someone else might.

Edwin, Mar 3, 2015
  5. Charlie Win User
    Speccy by pinfor gives temps

Charlie, Mar 3, 2015
  6. kingstonian, Mar 3, 2015
  7. IownAmoneyPit, Mar 3, 2015
  8. Dude Win User

Need CPU Temperature?

Another vote for Speccy, very good app

Dude, Mar 3, 2015
  9. silv55 Win User
    Thanks guys; i appreciate and will give all those a try.

silv55, Mar 3, 2015
  10. Vladimir Win User
    Vladimir, Mar 3, 2015
  11. Dude Win User
    Good recommendation Vladimir, I forgot about that one.

12. badrobot Win User
    Mine is a hardware... *Smile But not per core.

Need CPU Temperature? [​IMG]

badrobot, Mar 3, 2015
  13. Need CPU Temperature?

Speccy is a good general system information utility - it reports more that just Temps

The other utilities mentioned are also very good - some monitor and create a log.

Speccy - Builds Two versions: Full install & Portable

Slartybart, Mar 3, 2015
  14. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Mar 3, 2015
  15. silv55 Win User
    I tried speed fan and it did not run,it redirected me on line and i downloaded from there and what i got a bunch a crap that i had hard time to uninstall,so much so i had to do a clean install of Win 10 TP,
    also this one that downloaded a bunch of stuff and did not run, it kept re installing and never could run it.

HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 HWiNFO64 - Hardware Information, Analysis and Monitoring Tools

silv55, Mar 4, 2015
Thema:

Need CPU Temperature?

1. Need CPU Temperature? - Similar Threads - Need CPU Temperature

2. Minimum privileges needed to read CPU core temperatures?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minimum privileges needed to read CPU core temperatures?: Since my Lenovo X230T has sometimes been hot to the touch lately, I am using OpenHardwareMonitor to check the CPU temperature. I would like to have it start up automatically, but it requires admin privileges, so the built-in option "Run On Windows Startup" which creates a...
  3. CPU Temperature is High

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Temperature is High: Hi, so I enabled all my cores. But the tempuratures were pretty high so I enabled only 1 again. Now it only shows 1 and I can't turn it back to 8. My laptop is super slow and I can barely do anything. [Original Title: Cores]...
  4. CPU Temperatur rising

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Temperatur rising: While installing a program i wanted to know how is my cpu temperature and that's what happened it accessed 90 C. And while gaming it reaches 100 C i cleaned the cooling fan and the whole labtop from inside and the same results happen. Is that normal? [ATTACH] i don't know...
  5. cpu high temperature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cpu high temperature: My cpu is getting 80 c on stand by and when turn on task manager it gets to normal temperature. I tried this in cmd : 1. Open command prompt. (Type cmd in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin). 1. Type the following 4 commands at the CMD...
  6. High CPU Temperatures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High CPU Temperatures: Hi, I have been having some high CPU temperatures on my laptop while I have just been using MS Word. While this has been happening, I have been looking at the temperatures in HWmonitor, on average it was reading 110 degrees Celsius. So I put the laptop into hibernation...
  7. Inconsistent CPU temperatures?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Inconsistent CPU temperatures?: I recently bought and installed the CRYORIG C7 for my AMD-FX 6300. I had intentions of overclocking, but the motherboard was acting weird. But my question: across three different pieces of software, my cpu temp has two different temperatures. Speedfan shows a averagely hot...
  8. CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?

CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?: Hi all, I've been using an app called "HWMonitor" to measure the temperature of my PC's internal components and it works great, but I want to use another app to do the same thing just so I can compare the numbers that both apps give. What's the most popular app for...
  9. CPU temperatures

CPU temperatures: Hello Forum. last night my PC suddenly switched off 2 times within 3 hours. I didnt get a BSOD, just switched off. I did some googling to get some info, and saw it may be a case of CPU cooler, or fan, dust etc etc. I also downloaded some software to see the temp of my...
  10. High CPU Temperature ?

High CPU Temperature ?: On normal, it stays on 60-70, maybe 80 sometimes, but as soon as I start something that's graphics related, it kicks up to 90s. The fan really starts to kick in when about 93 degrees are reached, but it doesn't go down unless I stop the graphics stuff. Highest I've seen it go...