Windows 10: Need desktop shortcut to "Devices" in Win10

Discus and support Need desktop shortcut to "Devices" in Win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a way to put a desktop icon shortcut to "Settings > Devices" in Win10 Home? I've Googled quite a bit and have not found a way to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mck, Nov 1, 2016.

1. MCK
    mck Win User

Need desktop shortcut to "Devices" in Win10

Does anyone know of a way to put a desktop icon shortcut to "Settings > Devices" in Win10 Home? I've Googled quite a bit and have not found a way to do it.

:)

2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Nov 1, 2016
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Nov 1, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello mck, *Smile

You could create a shortcut using the command below to open directly to the "Printers & scanners" page in Settings -> Devices. This is the default page that "Devices" opens to.

ms-settingsNeed desktop shortcut to "Devices" in Win10 :printers

If you like, OPTION THREE in the tutorial below has a list of other commands you can use to open to specific Settings pages to help.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...a.html#option3

Brink, Nov 1, 2016
  5. MCK
    mck Win User
    Perfect Brink. The ms-settingsNeed desktop shortcut to "Devices" in Win10 :printers shortcut works great.

Thanks!

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Need desktop shortcut to "Devices" in Win10 - Similar Threads - Need desktop shortcut

2. Can't delete a shortcut from desktop, Win10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete a shortcut from desktop, Win10.: I'm unable to delete a shortcut from Firefox and a website I was browsing. I've selected it and hit the "delete" key and right clicked to delete it. I tried moving it to Recycle Bin. I have started Windows in safe mode and tried to delete it and it still won't work. The...
  3. Can't delete a shortcut from desktop, Win10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete a shortcut from desktop, Win10.: I'm unable to delete a shortcut from Firefox and a website I was browsing. I've selected it and hit the "delete" key and right clicked to delete it. I tried moving it to Recycle Bin. I have started Windows in safe mode and tried to delete it and it still won't work. The...
  4. Can't delete a shortcut from desktop, Win10.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. a macro or desktop shortcut needed for toggling one service (in Win10)

in Windows 10 Support
    a macro or desktop shortcut needed for toggling one service (in Win10): Another forum suggested the code for a macro to toggle MySQL service in Win7. I modeled MY macro on it (for Malwarebytes in Win10), but it failed to do the job. That forum has not responded to my report of the failure, so I am now looking elsewhere for help. I can reproduce...
  6. How to put Win10 camera icon/shortcut on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    How to put Win10 camera icon/shortcut on desktop: Hey guys!! Just a quick question. I'm using my Windows laptop camera,but i'd love to know how to put a quick access shortcut on my desktop. Anyone know how?? Thank you. 61595
  7. Need help with Shortcuts and Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Shortcuts and Desktop: All my Shortcuts have now appeared in a Desktop file. I want them back on my Desktop Screen. Any help is appreciated. Thanks 71579
  8. Need Help With Creating Icons for Desktop Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help With Creating Icons for Desktop Shortcuts: In trying to create desktop shortcuts to websites that have recognizable icons, instead of Microsoft's generic, look-alike ones, I tried to follow this excellent, step-by-step YouTube video which was generously submitted by Edwin, however I got stuck at one point, and don't...
  9. How to add shortcut for "Device Manager" on desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add shortcut for "Device Manager" on desktop?: You're most welcome. *Smile
  10. Win10 Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Keyboard Shortcuts: On Windows 7 I used a keyboard shortcut (win+shift+left/right arrow) to quickly move a window between my laptop screen and external monitor. This is no longer working for me in Win10. Is that just me (does it work for you?) or did MS take this shortcut out of Win 10? TIA....