Windows 10: Need Display HD Graphics Driver

Discus and support Need Display HD Graphics Driver in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi All experts I have HP Elitebook 8460P Core i5 Second Generation (2520M) Laptop, And I installed windows 10 pro 64bit, But I not find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by maamiradina, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Need Display HD Graphics Driver

Hi All experts
    I have HP Elitebook 8460P Core i5 Second Generation (2520M) Laptop,
    And I installed windows 10 pro 64bit,
    But I not find any Graphics display drivers for windows 10,
    And I installed windows 8.1 Driver , but there is problem in this driver , That my computer is not shutting down and also not hibernating .
    And when I installed the video Driver after that my Windows is running good, and shutting down and hibernating as well.
    This is link of HP drivers webpage, and in the list there is no windows 10 option.
    Drivers & Software for HP EliteBook 8460p Notebook PC - HP Support Center.
    And this is the link of Intel downloads page , and for this processor there is no video driver for windows 10.
    Downloads for Intel(R) Core™ i5-2520M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.20 GHz)

So from where I shall obtain Video Driver , or I downgrade windows 10 to windows 8.1?
    I like windows 10 very much , but I am facing this big issue , And when I want to close my laptop , I am removing Battery from laptop for shut down purpose.
    Please solve my this issue,
    Thanks

:)

maamiradina, Jan 4, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Intel Graphics Settings

Your best option is to re-install the Intel HD Graphics driver software, which will include the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel

Make a note of the version of your HD Graphics - You will find this in Device Manager - Display Driver (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Go to the
    Intel Website
    and download the latest driver for that version of Intel HD Graphics

DaveM121, Jan 4, 2017
  3. AMD Display Driver 8.970.100.9001 fails to work in Windows 10 after critical actualization of November 2017

Up to now, my ATI Radeon HD 4570 display card ran perfectly in Windows 10. But after the actualization of November 2017, the same display driver 8.970.100.9001 fails to work.

Below info is captured from AMD website Windows® 10 Driver Support for Discrete AMD Rad... | Community:

"The following Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics products support up to WDDM 1.1 and DirectX® 10.1:

ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000 Series Graphics

ATI Radeon™ HD 3000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000 Series Graphics

ATI Radeon™ HD 2000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics

These graphics products must be installed using display driver version: 8.970.100.9001. This driver is provided as a courtesy and only available via Windows Update. Please enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver."

Thank you.

Heriberto J, Jan 4, 2017
  4. Need Display HD Graphics Driver

I'm going to assume it's an Intel driver, so those should be available through Windows Update.

DeaconFrost, Jan 4, 2017
  5. So How I shall update this driver via windows update

maamiradina, Jan 5, 2017
  6. There are no official drivers for Intel HD 3000 for Windows 10.

RoasterMen, Jan 5, 2017
  7. Now What I should do???

maamiradina, Jan 5, 2017
  8. valihrach Win User

Need Display HD Graphics Driver

valihrach, Jan 5, 2017
  9. If the above suggestion works without any problems then you're good. Otherwise, there's nothing you can do but roll back to Windows 7 because it's just gonna cause you annoyance.

RoasterMen, Jan 5, 2017
  10. bookfox Win User
    Are we sure it's got the Intel driver and not the AMD ?

bookfox, Jan 5, 2017
  11. Thanks You All i Found a Good solution, and this works for me ,
    solution is on this link
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community
    I Downloaded windows 8.1 intel hd graphics driver, and troubleshooted the driver and clicked that this programs works in older windows and I clicked on windows 8, then I installed the driver again , Now my computer is shutting down, and hibernating also

maamiradina, Jan 9, 2017
  12. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Need Display HD Graphics Driver

1. Need Display HD Graphics Driver - Similar Threads - Need Display Graphics

2. I need a graphics driver for an intel Pentium P6200 with intel HD Graphics that works with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need a graphics driver for an intel Pentium P6200 with intel HD Graphics that works with...: I accidentally deleted intel hd graphics. The screen size has changed. before it was 1366x768, now it is 1024x768 This circle shows an ellipse. How can I download Intel hd graphcs for Intel r pentium r CPU p6200 @ 2.13GHz? Windows 10 pro, RAM 6gb. 64bit...
  3. Intel HD graphics driver 5500?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD graphics driver 5500?: Got updated with windows 10 The Intel graphics driver has a new command center which was downloaded from ms store now I'm completely unable to fix the saturation and hue of my laptop It's asus x454l core i3 5th gen Please help me how do I set the color of my laptop It's way...
  4. Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver

Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver: I have deleted and removed the display adapter for a Dell XPS 13 9380 . I have downloaded the Intel HD graphics driver from Dell Website but now i cannot see this in the list on my device manager. i dont know know what to do now. thanks....
  5. Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers

Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers: Whenever I install the latest drivers of intel hd graphics 3000 my windows boot into blank screen, however when I connect the same laptop with the blank screen to my tv I can see the display in my TV bit not in my laptop. I tried everything, I modified the power options to...
  6. Intel hd graphic driver

Intel hd graphic driver: my laptop is running a corei5 m460 cpu it came preinstalled with windows 7 so i upgraded to windows 10 but i faced a problem i tried looking for the graphic driver using the internet search function in device manger but it just says the best driver is allready installed (...
  7. Black Screen Caused by display driver Intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Caused by display driver Intel hd graphics: Hi I have upgraded from windows 7 to 10 in the last week and ever since I get a black screen before the login page. I have figured out a work around for this which is when I see the black screen I press the function button and f3 at the same time to put my laptop in...
  8. About Intel HD graphic driver

About Intel HD graphic driver: My Intel HD graphic is fried (i think). Only 50/50 chances are there to succeed if tried to fix. I was wondering if i could play steam games ( CSGO ) just with NVIDIA driver version 418.81 My laptop is Acer V3-574G-79K4 Intel Core i7-5500U Geforce 940M 2gb vram 8gb...
  9. Need help with Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help with Intel HD Graphics: Hi everyone I'm new to the forum *Biggrin I just bought an old ThinkPad T410 with the i5 520M and upgraded it to windows 10. But right now I can't install the Intel HD Graphics Driver to it. I've looked around a bit and now I'm quite worried that it's not supported at all...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...